The official song of the week thread!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • IAAW
    FFR Player
    • May 2005
    • 3008

    #76
    Re: The official song of the week thread!!

    I actually FC'ed Hyper Pressure with an avgerage and boo. Look at the one screenshot thread. >_>

    Comment

    • dore
      caveman pornstar
      FFR Simfile Author
      FFR Music Producer
      • Feb 2006
      • 6317

      #77
      Re: The official song of the week thread!!

      Top ten for a few minutes... I dunno why but I always miss one in the first stream.
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IREnpHco9mw

      Comment

      • Shashakiro
        TWO THOUZAND COMBO
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Aug 2005
        • 9082

        #78
        Re: The official song of the week thread!!

        There's one set of eighths near beginning that register as a minijack if you aren't careful.
        4th Official FFR Tournament - Master division champion!

        Originally posted by Boogiebear
        use ur bain. Itz there for a reason.

        Comment

        • dore
          caveman pornstar
          FFR Simfile Author
          FFR Music Producer
          • Feb 2006
          • 6317

          #79
          Re: The official song of the week thread!!

          That's the one.
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IREnpHco9mw

          Comment

          • DJ-killa
            Banned
            • Mar 2006
            • 157

            #80
            Re: The official song of the week thread!!

            it took a few tries. but i got it, and the songs great.

            Comment

            • dummyman
              FFR Veteran
              • Feb 2006
              • 141

              #81
              Re: The official song of the week thread!!

              Yes this song is much better than the other two.

              100% Novacaine Supporter.
              C800 will be C850+ soon.
              POST 56,000 WOOT!!

              Comment

              • Icemage
                FFR Player
                • Jun 2005
                • 29

                #82
                Re: The official song of the week thread!!

                Great song, great steps, even if I can't FC it for the life of me (rusty).


                Icemage

                Comment

                • Rebirth0
                  FFR Originalbro
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jun 2003
                  • 8751

                  #83
                  Re: The official song of the week thread!!

                  ASK doesn't have a website, his songs are on muzie.

                  Comment

                  • skyrunner06
                    FFR Player
                    • Jan 2006
                    • 154

                    #84
                    Re: The official song of the week thread!!

                    how many credits do i need to play it in seacret

                    Comment

                    • Shashakiro
                      TWO THOUZAND COMBO
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Aug 2005
                      • 9082

                      #85
                      Re: The official song of the week thread!!

                      3000.
                      4th Official FFR Tournament - Master division champion!

                      Originally posted by Boogiebear
                      use ur bain. Itz there for a reason.

                      Comment

                      • DarkManticoreX2
                        TWG Overlord
                        • Apr 2005
                        • 7355

                        #86
                        Re: The official song of the week thread!!

                        jeeze thats a ton of credits. Good thing i have 25,000.
                        AAA's = 800

                        Originally posted by V
                        Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                        Comment

                        • XXXsmittyXXX
                          Anxiety monster
                          • Jul 2005
                          • 6924

                          #87
                          Re: The official song of the week thread!!

                          Good thing i have 120 thousand creds lol

                          Comment

                          • DarkManticoreX2
                            TWG Overlord
                            • Apr 2005
                            • 7355

                            #88
                            Re: The official song of the week thread!!

                            Its monday again

                            Where issssss theeeeeee songgggggggg
                            AAA's = 800

                            Originally posted by V
                            Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                            Comment

                            • -Fallen-
                              xqsite OG
                              • May 2005
                              • 2836

                              #89
                              Re: The official song of the week thread!!

                              Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                              Its monday again

                              Where issssss theeeeeee songgggggggg

                              quote quote quote
                              One of the original members of the xqsite + FFR community.
                              BlankZero - 15 year vet + RobbyZero - 15 year vet

                              Comment

                              • McLaReN212
                                FFR Player
                                • Apr 2006
                                • 901

                                #90
                                Re: The official song of the week thread!!

                                End quote

                                Comment

                                Working...