The official song of the week thread!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • XXXsmittyXXX
    Anxiety monster
    • Jul 2005
    • 6924

    #106
    Re: The official song of the week thread!!

    ?
    Charolette?

    Comment

    • DarkManticoreX2
      TWG Overlord
      • Apr 2005
      • 7355

      #107
      Re: The official song of the week thread!!

      So its now Wednesday night and im mopeing around after working 10 hours, looking for something to brighten me up when i remember "LD said the song would be up today". I run to my comp and think about making a thread with the single word "dammit" in it just to make anuj's hatebook, I resist the urge and search for the new song. It is not there. I know their busy but still, new songs are the drugs ffr runs on and gets people to keep coming back.

      I need my fix!

      PS: new song = charolette's web from charolette's web the movie. MISC
      AAA's = 800

      Originally posted by V
      Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

      Comment

      • Anuj
        FFR Player
        • Nov 2003
        • 5998

        #108
        Re: The official song of the week thread!!

        hate list'd


        Comment

        • Shashakiro
          TWO THOUZAND COMBO
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Aug 2005
          • 9082

          #109
          Re: The official song of the week thread!!

          you should post that list of yours Anuj
          4th Official FFR Tournament - Master division champion!

          Originally posted by Boogiebear
          use ur bain. Itz there for a reason.

          Comment

          • -Fallen-
            xqsite OG
            • May 2005
            • 2836

            #110
            Re: The official song of the week thread!!

            srsly Anuj.
            One of the original members of the xqsite + FFR community.
            BlankZero - 15 year vet + RobbyZero - 15 year vet

            Comment

            • Anuj
              FFR Player
              • Nov 2003
              • 5998

              #111
              Re: The official song of the week thread!!

              people on my hate list aren't worthy of having their names typed up =P


              Comment

              • -Fallen-
                xqsite OG
                • May 2005
                • 2836

                #112
                Re: The official song of the week thread!!

                4 days later..
                One of the original members of the xqsite + FFR community.
                BlankZero - 15 year vet + RobbyZero - 15 year vet

                Comment

                • lightdarkness
                  Summer!!
                  • Jul 2003
                  • 11310

                  #113
                  Re: The official song of the week thread!!

                  I'd rather put up a quality file rather than a rushed POS.

                  Will try to get it up today.

                  Comment

                  • -Fallen-
                    xqsite OG
                    • May 2005
                    • 2836

                    #114
                    Re: The official song of the week thread!!

                    Good to know pieces of sh!t like Crowdpleaser are making their way through though.
                    One of the original members of the xqsite + FFR community.
                    BlankZero - 15 year vet + RobbyZero - 15 year vet

                    Comment

                    • XXXsmittyXXX
                      Anxiety monster
                      • Jul 2005
                      • 6924

                      #115
                      Re: The official song of the week thread!!

                      Charolettes web?
                      lol.
                      Thats a kickass book.

                      Comment

                      • Chromer
                        Hookers and Blow
                        • Jul 2003
                        • 4981

                        #116
                        Re: The official song of the week thread!!

                        Crowdpleaser is a perfect example of how all sims in FFR now have to be retardedly hard just to be deemed exceptional. What happened to the creativity like Gradius and Thinking Different?

                        Comment

                        • Shashakiro
                          TWO THOUZAND COMBO
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Aug 2005
                          • 9082

                          #117
                          Re: The official song of the week thread!!

                          Um...Hyper Pressure anyone? That's EASILY one of the best three files on FFR now and it's the newest song.

                          They're doing a fine job now, geez. Crowdpleaser was put in a WHILE before Song of the Week was re-implemented anyway.

                          I just don't like this 4-day delay.
                          4th Official FFR Tournament - Master division champion!

                          Originally posted by Boogiebear
                          use ur bain. Itz there for a reason.

                          Comment

                          • Chromer
                            Hookers and Blow
                            • Jul 2003
                            • 4981

                            #118
                            Re: The official song of the week thread!!

                            Uh Shash wtf are you talking about? Crowdpleaser was I think the first or second song released after SOTW was reimplemented. It's still a bs file. HP is alright though.

                            Comment

                            • XXXsmittyXXX
                              Anxiety monster
                              • Jul 2005
                              • 6924

                              #119
                              Re: The official song of the week thread!!

                              I <3 hyper pressure

                              Comment

                              • IAAW
                                FFR Player
                                • May 2005
                                • 3008

                                #120
                                Re: The official song of the week thread!!

                                lol I bet there won't be a new song until next week's monday. That's considered quality lol.

                                PS: Meh, I hate waiting.

                                Comment

                                Working...