The official song of the week thread!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Shashakiro
    TWO THOUZAND COMBO
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Aug 2005
    • 9082

    #46
    Re: The official song of the week thread!!

    Requesting song of the week being something around the difficulty of Dot Death, Epic, Wish, Tribal, etc. Those are some of the most fun songs in FFR for their difficulty IMO, especially Tribal because it's such an awesome file.
    4th Official FFR Tournament - Master division champion!

    Originally posted by Boogiebear
    use ur bain. Itz there for a reason.

    Comment

    • Rebirth0
      FFR Originalbro
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jun 2003
      • 8751

      #47
      Re: The official song of the week thread!!

      This song of the week is...more like those, but not as hard as those.

      Comment

      • Shashakiro
        TWO THOUZAND COMBO
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Aug 2005
        • 9082

        #48
        Re: The official song of the week thread!!

        Originally posted by Gamepro17616
        This song of the week is...more like those, but not as hard as those.
        Aww.

        I just don't want to AAA it first try like the other ones this week, that's no fun

        I guess I'll see soon...
        4th Official FFR Tournament - Master division champion!

        Originally posted by Boogiebear
        use ur bain. Itz there for a reason.

        Comment

        • Rebirth0
          FFR Originalbro
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jun 2003
          • 8751

          #49
          Re: The official song of the week thread!!

          If you're really good you might get the AAA first try. 180 bpm 16th streams and jumps are pretty fun.

          REALLY fun one handed.

          Comment

          • Shashakiro
            TWO THOUZAND COMBO
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Aug 2005
            • 9082

            #50
            Re: The official song of the week thread!!

            Sounds harder than the ones I mentioned...none of those are 180 BPM.

            180 BPM 16th jumpstream would give me an orgasm.
            4th Official FFR Tournament - Master division champion!

            Originally posted by Boogiebear
            use ur bain. Itz there for a reason.

            Comment

            • Rebirth0
              FFR Originalbro
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jun 2003
              • 8751

              #51
              Re: The official song of the week thread!!

              It's not jump stream. Just a lot of 8th jumps.

              I could do jump stream if I wanted to, just give me a song.

              Comment

              • Shashakiro
                TWO THOUZAND COMBO
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Aug 2005
                • 9082

                #52
                Re: The official song of the week thread!!

                Sounds like Gradeus, then.

                An actual jumpstream file for FFR would be really nice. Something like Silence except actually going with the music.
                4th Official FFR Tournament - Master division champion!

                Originally posted by Boogiebear
                use ur bain. Itz there for a reason.

                Comment

                • hi19hi19
                  lol happy
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Oct 2005
                  • 12194

                  #53
                  Re: The official song of the week thread!!

                  Originally posted by Gamepro17616
                  It's not jump stream. Just a lot of 8th jumps.

                  I could do jump stream if I wanted to, just give me a song.

                  Something akin to Exciting Hyper Highspeed Star... That file is the best thing ever. Gamepro, you make really enjoyable generic stream/jumptream.


                  Comment

                  • Shashakiro
                    TWO THOUZAND COMBO
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Aug 2005
                    • 9082

                    #54
                    Re: The official song of the week thread!!

                    I made the jumpstream part of that, not gamepro =P
                    4th Official FFR Tournament - Master division champion!

                    Originally posted by Boogiebear
                    use ur bain. Itz there for a reason.

                    Comment

                    • Chromer
                      Hookers and Blow
                      • Jul 2003
                      • 4981

                      #55
                      Re: The official song of the week thread!!

                      I thought the jumpstreams in Gradeus were cool. Actually, I think Gradeus may be probably the best song/stepfile in all of FFR.

                      Comment

                      • XXXsmittyXXX
                        Anxiety monster
                        • Jul 2005
                        • 6924

                        #56
                        Re: The official song of the week thread!!

                        so whens the song coming?

                        Comment

                        • Rebirth0
                          FFR Originalbro
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jun 2003
                          • 8751

                          #57
                          Re: The official song of the week thread!!

                          Sometime tonight.

                          It doesn't have the cool rhythms Exciting Hyper Highspeed Star has but it has the signiture GP streams, so you know it will be fun.

                          Comment

                          • DJ-killa
                            Banned
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 157

                            #58
                            Re: The official song of the week thread!!

                            will it be hard?

                            Comment

                            • Rebirth0
                              FFR Originalbro
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jun 2003
                              • 8751

                              #59
                              Re: The official song of the week thread!!

                              1111 arrows in around 2:18. Not too hard, but it might take a few tries to get a good score.

                              I need songs so I can keep making sims for FFR =/

                              Comment

                              • XXXsmittyXXX
                                Anxiety monster
                                • Jul 2005
                                • 6924

                                #60
                                Re: The official song of the week thread!!

                                sweet what section?

                                Comment

                                Working...