The official song of the week thread!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Rebirth0
    FFR Originalbro
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jun 2003
    • 8751

    #61
    Re: The official song of the week thread!!

    I'm not sure yet. If I had to guess, Dance.

    Comment

    • Shashakiro
      TWO THOUZAND COMBO
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Aug 2005
      • 9082

      #62
      Re: The official song of the week thread!!

      Gamepro streams = very fun (gamepro easily, easily, easily wins the award for best 16th stream patterns) + not that hard an AAA (see Max Forever)

      Sounds awesome. Looking forward to it.

      P.S. No jacks, right?
      4th Official FFR Tournament - Master division champion!

      Originally posted by Boogiebear
      use ur bain. Itz there for a reason.

      Comment

      • Rebirth0
        FFR Originalbro
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jun 2003
        • 8751

        #63
        Re: The official song of the week thread!!

        No jacks that I can remember. maybe some 8th note jacks because they went with the song, I don't remember how I stepped it. XD

        Comment

        • Shadow_God_10
          Somewhere, but not here
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Mar 2006
          • 2227

          #64
          Re: The official song of the week thread!!

          you made the simfile how could you possibly forget XD

          Originally posted by Svaz
          more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
          Originally posted by mellon_collie
          TIL women have breasts because of horniness
          Originally posted by bugkid666
          sunfan I fucked up
          Originally posted by MixMasterLar
          Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

          Originally posted by Funnygurl555
          your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
          Originally posted by DaBackpack
          might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

          Comment

          • Shashakiro
            TWO THOUZAND COMBO
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Aug 2005
            • 9082

            #65
            Re: The official song of the week thread!!

            I meant 16th jacks, 8th jacks aren't a problem.

            This sounds like it'll be awesome.
            4th Official FFR Tournament - Master division champion!

            Originally posted by Boogiebear
            use ur bain. Itz there for a reason.

            Comment

            • -Fallen-
              xqsite OG
              • May 2005
              • 2836

              #66
              Re: The official song of the week thread!!

              6:47pm EST.

              No new song, waiting is very annoying.
              One of the original members of the xqsite + FFR community.
              BlankZero - 15 year vet + RobbyZero - 15 year vet

              Comment

              • Rebirth0
                FFR Originalbro
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jun 2003
                • 8751

                #67
                Re: The official song of the week thread!!

                wtf no song of the week yet

                Comment

                • Shashakiro
                  TWO THOUZAND COMBO
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Aug 2005
                  • 9082

                  #68
                  Re: The official song of the week thread!!

                  LD said it'll come tomorrow...
                  4th Official FFR Tournament - Master division champion!

                  Originally posted by Boogiebear
                  use ur bain. Itz there for a reason.

                  Comment

                  • XXXsmittyXXX
                    Anxiety monster
                    • Jul 2005
                    • 6924

                    #69
                    Re: The official song of the week thread!!

                    well its tommorow and still no song.
                    10:26 AM EST

                    Comment

                    • DarkManticoreX2
                      TWG Overlord
                      • Apr 2005
                      • 7355

                      #70
                      Re: The official song of the week thread!!

                      Itl be up later like around 8 PM, thats when it usually gets put up.

                      I sure hope its earlier though.......
                      AAA's = 800

                      Originally posted by V
                      Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                      Comment

                      • dummyman
                        FFR Veteran
                        • Feb 2006
                        • 141

                        #71
                        Re: The official song of the week thread!!

                        It usually gets put up eariler than 8 o'clock, because I usually play the song as soon as I get home from school and that is usually around 3:30.

                        100% Novacaine Supporter.
                        C800 will be C850+ soon.
                        POST 56,000 WOOT!!

                        Comment

                        • ChaosMaster1
                          FFR Player
                          • Nov 2005
                          • 429

                          #72
                          Re: The official song of the week thread!!

                          where is the new song?

                          It might be near time for 3rd style. It said that "new songs every week till a special event wonder what it could be?"

                          Maybe 3rd style is near, oh well. NEW SONG PLEEZ!

                          15 AAAs!

                          Comment

                          • XXXsmittyXXX
                            Anxiety monster
                            • Jul 2005
                            • 6924

                            #73
                            Re: The official song of the week thread!!

                            maybe

                            Comment

                            • Shashakiro
                              TWO THOUZAND COMBO
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Aug 2005
                              • 9082

                              #74
                              Re: The official song of the week thread!!

                              The song gets a bit repetitive...I like Get Down more, personally.

                              But the steps are awesome. Good job, Gamepro.

                              Could someone post the URL for ASK's website?
                              4th Official FFR Tournament - Master division champion!

                              Originally posted by Boogiebear
                              use ur bain. Itz there for a reason.

                              Comment

                              • Tokzic
                                FFR Player
                                • May 2005
                                • 6878

                                #75
                                Re: The official song of the week thread!!

                                Hyper Pressure?

                                beats per minute beatdown

                                i mean dear god my virgin one hand fingers

                                Great song and great steps though. I just have to get faster.

                                Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                                Comment

                                Working...