The official song of the week thread!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • XXXsmittyXXX
    Anxiety monster
    • Jul 2005
    • 6924

    #16
    Re: The official song of the week thread!!

    Originally posted by dore
    "By the way, are you still doing that thing where people who bought stuff get to play early?"

    Obviously not... I haven't bought anything and I played it...
    How the hell did you play it?

    Comment

    • IAAW
      FFR Player
      • May 2005
      • 3008

      #17
      Re: The official song of the week thread!!

      He haxxorred the internets.

      Comment

      • AasumDude
        FFR Player
        • May 2004
        • 726

        #18
        Re: The official song of the week thread!!

        Theres a locked thread lower on this page, with one response in it by LD. That might explain some things.

        Comment

        • XXXsmittyXXX
          Anxiety monster
          • Jul 2005
          • 6924

          #19
          Re: The official song of the week thread!!

          oh

          Comment

          • -Fallen-
            xqsite OG
            • May 2005
            • 2836

            #20
            Re: The official song of the week thread!!

            Originally posted by lightdarkness
            Ok, I'll guess.

            I'm guessing, that the next song of the week will be a song by FGJ, called Save Me, it'll be in the Dance section, and it will feature lyrics by JurseyRider, and I'm also guessing that Jenova did the steps.

            I hope I'm right.

            Fail.
            One of the original members of the xqsite + FFR community.
            BlankZero - 15 year vet + RobbyZero - 15 year vet

            Comment

            • jwcgator
              RIP ffrtokens
              • May 2005
              • 2221

              #21
              Re: The official song of the week thread!!

              Originally posted by lightdarkness
              Ok, I'll guess.

              I'm guessing, that the next song of the week will be a song by FGJ, called Save Me, it'll be in the Dance section, and it will feature lyrics by JurseyRider, and I'm also guessing that Jenova did the steps.

              I hope I'm right.
              heh, I actually got to PLAY it before everyone else, and i challenged a few people to it >_>

              Comment

              • jwcgator
                RIP ffrtokens
                • May 2005
                • 2221

                #22
                Re: The official song of the week thread!!

                Originally posted by lightdarkness
                Ok, I'll guess.

                I'm guessing, that the next song of the week will be a song by FGJ, called Save Me, it'll be in the Dance section, and it will feature lyrics by JurseyRider, and I'm also guessing that Jenova did the steps.

                I hope I'm right.
                heh, I actually got to PLAY it before everyone else(well, except for staff members and such), and i challenged a few people to it >_>

                Comment

                • DarkManticoreX2
                  TWG Overlord
                  • Apr 2005
                  • 7355

                  #23
                  Re: The official song of the week thread!!

                  No fair LD hacked the FFR database and stole all the vital info to win my thread

                  BTW we have a laggy double poster above me ^^
                  AAA's = 800

                  Originally posted by V
                  Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                  Comment

                  • jwcgator
                    RIP ffrtokens
                    • May 2005
                    • 2221

                    #24
                    Re: The official song of the week thread!!

                    Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                    No fair LD hacked the FFR database and stole all the vital info to win my thread

                    BTW we have a laggy double poster above me ^^
                    gah, my bad lol, it was being a pain so i refreshed the page right after clicking submit message ^^; (and then resubmitted (after editing some stuff))

                    Comment

                    • XXXsmittyXXX
                      Anxiety monster
                      • Jul 2005
                      • 6924

                      #25
                      Re: The official song of the week thread!!

                      I want to play the new song now lol

                      Comment

                      • DarkManticoreX2
                        TWG Overlord
                        • Apr 2005
                        • 7355

                        #26
                        Re: The official song of the week thread!!

                        Same i hope its put up earlier instead of later
                        AAA's = 800

                        Originally posted by V
                        Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                        Comment

                        • XXXsmittyXXX
                          Anxiety monster
                          • Jul 2005
                          • 6924

                          #27
                          Re: The official song of the week thread!!

                          Me too.
                          I also hope its atleast the slightest bit challenging but also Fcable.

                          Comment

                          • DarkManticoreX2
                            TWG Overlord
                            • Apr 2005
                            • 7355

                            #28
                            Re: The official song of the week thread!!

                            Im betting on a new song for the pros something with a couple nice 32nd runs in it.

                            ps: my mom put 3 pillows in the washer and the thing is shaking like its gonna explode. LOL
                            AAA's = 800

                            Originally posted by V
                            Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                            Comment

                            • XXXsmittyXXX
                              Anxiety monster
                              • Jul 2005
                              • 6924

                              #29
                              Re: The official song of the week thread!!

                              lol i hate you
                              Too random

                              Comment

                              • JimmyN22
                                FFR Player
                                • Jul 2005
                                • 14

                                #30
                                Re: The official song of the week thread!!

                                WOO, i actually played it soon enough to get a rank of 2, only behind lightdarkness, go me!

                                Comment

                                Working...