Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • psychoangel691
    Retired Staff
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Dec 2004
    • 10438

    #2311
    Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

    Originally posted by SocoNhydro420
    Aj does it turn you on when your girl plays ffr? When i got my last girlfriend to play ffr for a bit it was SOOOO HOT, LOL!!!!!!

    Too bad she started hating it after that ;/

    How do you think Saphira got here

    P.S. Nothing sounds sexier than rolls actually being rolled XD
    Last edited by psychoangel691; 10-7-2011, 06:01 PM.
    Originally posted by Charu
    My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
    Originally posted by DaBackpack
    also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
    Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
    Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

    Originally posted by hi19hi19
    yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

    Comment

    • justin_ator
      🥓<strong><span style="col
      • Mar 2007
      • 7648

      #2312
      Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

      lololololololol...will edit this post with scores shortly, but hoping to improve at least on Road to Death.

      Comment

      • 00Razor00
        FFR Player
        • Jul 2006
        • 3530

        #2313
        Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

        The "color theory" crap you tried to put in this file was lame, imo, but w/e.




        Fun as hell. I'll try to improve this to low SDG.



        Originally posted by t-rogdor
        hey buddy are you looking for a good song to step because if so i really recommend you step In Front Of A Bus

        Comment

        • Sarahate
          FFR Player
          • Jan 2007
          • 114

          #2314
          Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

          Wow, I really love this engine o.o


          Awwwwww this would have been nice x.x

          Comment

          • Hakulyte
            aka Haku
            • Jul 2005
            • 4697

            #2315
            Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

            That felt like it was the 2nd easiest song after Anarchy in D6 since you can jumptrill everything no problem.



            Edit: That so like Necropotence but on easy mode. \o\



            AAA'd up to before the mini-jacks and after it was a mess that ended even more poorly with end stream section yey..

            Last edited by Hakulyte; 10-7-2011, 06:32 PM.

            Comment

            • One Winged Angel
              Anime Avatars ( ◜◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2007
              • 10837

              #2316
              Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

              Haku and OWA jumptrill bros 4 lyfe :')


              Originally posted by ilikexd
              i want to be cucked by cirno

              Comment

              • 00Razor00
                FFR Player
                • Jul 2006
                • 3530

                #2317
                Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

                Hahahah, Sarahate's 3-1-0-1 equals my 5 clean.

                2nd try:



                Originally posted by t-rogdor
                hey buddy are you looking for a good song to step because if so i really recommend you step In Front Of A Bus

                Comment

                • justin_ator
                  🥓<strong><span style="col
                  • Mar 2007
                  • 7648

                  #2318
                  Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

                  Welp, this is how I feel about this song:





                  Not happy with either, if I improve I'll be sure to update.

                  Comment

                  • Reshiram
                    The Vast White Note
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • May 2011
                    • 1224

                    #2319
                    Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

                    Originally posted by 00Razor00
                    The "color theory" crap you tried to put in this file was lame, imo, but w/e.
                    *shrug* Less color theory and more tournamentship. bmah's file has plenty of scoring factor on its own and the greens just add to it. Though you should be grateful I toned down his jackhappy patterns and where there's a 24th-into-32nd transition, his has 32nds-48ths. So I actually took a slight bit of mercy on you. :umad:

                    To each his own; at least you're doing well enough on it.

                    Comment

                    • Elite Ninja
                      Kawaii Desu
                      Event Staff
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2007
                      • 4828

                      #2320
                      Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

                      Well at first I thought these were really good scores but now that I see everyone else raping them I don't feel as happy anymore ;_;

                      Not going to be able to improve either one seeing that these were both flukes.








                      Best AAA = Aballava(?) + Serious Shit (97)
                      Best SDG = Fushigi Usagi Milk Tei 8-0-0-3 (101)
                      Best Score = do i smile? 3-0-0-3 (100)

                      Comment

                      • bmah
                        shots FIRED
                        Profile Moderator
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        Global Moderator
                        • Oct 2003
                        • 8448

                        #2321
                        Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

                        Originally posted by Reshiram
                        *shrug* Less color theory and more tournamentship. bmah's file has plenty of scoring factor on its own and the greens just add to it. Though you should be grateful I toned down his jackhappy patterns and where there's a 24th-into-32nd transition, his has 32nds-48ths. So I actually took a slight bit of mercy on you. :umad:

                        To each his own; at least you're doing well enough on it.
                        The jacks were pretty nice. The only thing that I can really agree with is the 48th change in one measure.

                        Comment

                        • sweet2kill210
                          I'm okay I guess
                          • Mar 2006
                          • 594

                          #2322
                          Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

                          Lolololololol.... Jk. But yay:
                          Attached Files


                          Thanks Gold Stinger, you are amazing!

                          Comment

                          • Sarahate
                            FFR Player
                            • Jan 2007
                            • 114

                            #2323
                            Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

                            Improved

                            Comment

                            • Reshiram
                              The Vast White Note
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • May 2011
                              • 1224

                              #2324
                              Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

                              Originally posted by bmah
                              The jacks were pretty nice. The only thing that I can really agree with is the 48th change in one measure.
                              I like the jacks in the SM version; don't get me wrong. But I honestly think that at 175 BPM the framer issue is that it's constantly going from 2-3 framers, and on jacks it's the most annoying shit ever on an FFR conversion, to switch things around like that.

                              Comment

                              • Riotpolice
                                "Reach For The Stars"
                                • Nov 2010
                                • 1921

                                #2325
                                Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

                                Originally posted by hi19hi19
                                Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

                                Originally posted by m0de
                                im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

                                Comment

                                Working...