Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • TC_Halogen
    Rhythm game specialist.
    FFR Simfile Author
    FFR Music Producer
    • Feb 2008
    • 19376

    #2116
    Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

    Originally posted by bmah
    :\
    don't :\ me, mister


    I just don't know where it originates from.

    Comment

    • bmah
      shots FIRED
      Profile Moderator
      FFR Simfile Author
      Global Moderator
      • Oct 2003
      • 8448

      #2117
      Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

      oh

      that's D5's second song

      Comment

      • Reshiram
        The Vast White Note
        FFR Simfile Author
        • May 2011
        • 1224

        #2118
        Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

        AJ, that part with the red-green-pink-orange roll in DESIRE is wrong. I think that was the one I sent you before I tightened up the sync to accommodate the silence I added (damnit all for having to do that on a dynamic-BPM'ed song). It should go dluuh-duh-duh in 12th time, not be such a straight-shot roll.

        Comment

        • bmah
          shots FIRED
          Profile Moderator
          FFR Simfile Author
          Global Moderator
          • Oct 2003
          • 8448

          #2119
          Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

          oh yeah, Reshiram

          next time you modify one of my files, please let me know

          (@hi19: when you do your reviews, keep in mind it's not truly a collab)

          Comment

          • sweet2kill210
            I'm okay I guess
            • Mar 2006
            • 594

            #2120
            Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

            New Scream and Shout score:
            Attached Files


            Thanks Gold Stinger, you are amazing!

            Comment

            • TC_Halogen
              Rhythm game specialist.
              FFR Simfile Author
              FFR Music Producer
              • Feb 2008
              • 19376

              #2121
              Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

              Originally posted by bmah
              oh

              that's D5's second song
              yeah I'm dumb, oops. I don't know where DESIRE is from either, haha.

              Comment

              • Reshiram
                The Vast White Note
                FFR Simfile Author
                • May 2011
                • 1224

                #2122
                Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

                What, did my telepathic message not go through bmah?

                I really need to check the wires and make sure they didn't cross.

                Comment

                • TC_Halogen
                  Rhythm game specialist.
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  FFR Music Producer
                  • Feb 2008
                  • 19376

                  #2123
                  Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

                  and Reshiram -- I could have sworn we used the updated version of the file; ugh. I guess we'll take a look at it when we double-check syncs/file conversions, etc.

                  Comment

                  • Reshiram
                    The Vast White Note
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • May 2011
                    • 1224

                    #2124
                    Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

                    I should add that though D5 won't be getting Gravity Blast I applaud you holding my best file in this thing for last. :3

                    D4's gonna get white attacks desu~

                    Comment

                    • hi19hi19
                      lol happy
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Oct 2005
                      • 12194

                      #2125
                      Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

                      Originally posted by bmah
                      oh yeah, Reshiram

                      next time you modify one of my files, please let me know

                      (@hi19: when you do your reviews, keep in mind it's not truly a collab)
                      Will do. Sure know I'm kinda touchy about these things so I totally understand (looking at you St. Scarhand!)


                      Comment

                      • Evnoir
                        _(:3」∠)_
                        • Sep 2008
                        • 978

                        #2126
                        Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

                        Originally posted by TC_Halogen
                        yeah I'm dumb, oops. I don't know where DESIRE is from either, haha.
                        Isn't DESIRE from BeatmaniaIIDX 17 Sirius?

                        Comment

                        • rushyrulz
                          Digital Dancing!
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          FFR Music Producer
                          • Feb 2006
                          • 12985

                          #2127
                          Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

                          Yea I was talking about the other D5 song.


                          Comment

                          • hi19hi19
                            lol happy
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Oct 2005
                            • 12194

                            #2128
                            Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

                            Originally posted by Evnoir
                            Isn't DESIRE from BeatmaniaIIDX 17 Sirius?
                            Yeah.


                            Comment

                            • Reshiram
                              The Vast White Note
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • May 2011
                              • 1224

                              #2129
                              Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

                              I forgot where I first heard Toilet Story until I re-opened up Linx. Dat game.

                              Comment

                              • 00Razor00
                                FFR Player
                                • Jul 2006
                                • 3530

                                #2130
                                Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

                                Judging by the preview, this round is srs bsns.

                                Also I'll get my BTPW [Oni] score in before the round ends. Sorry about that >_>


                                Originally posted by t-rogdor
                                hey buddy are you looking for a good song to step because if so i really recommend you step In Front Of A Bus

                                Comment

                                Working...