Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Riotpolice
    "Reach For The Stars"
    • Nov 2010
    • 1921

    #2326
    Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

    Originally posted by hi19hi19
    Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

    Originally posted by m0de
    im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

    Comment

    • 00Razor00
      FFR Player
      • Jul 2006
      • 3530

      #2327
      Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

      Originally posted by Reshiram
      I like the jacks in the SM version; don't get me wrong. But I honestly think that at 175 BPM the framer issue is that it's constantly going from 2-3 framers, and on jacks it's the most annoying shit ever on an FFR conversion, to switch things around like that.
      lol okay, considering songs faster than 175bpm in this tournament have had jacks anyway, so you shoulda left them in regardless.


      also Elite, improve that Desire ;o
      Last edited by 00Razor00; 10-7-2011, 07:17 PM.


      Originally posted by t-rogdor
      hey buddy are you looking for a good song to step because if so i really recommend you step In Front Of A Bus

      Comment

      • bballa48
        FFR Veteran
        • Jan 2007
        • 1496

        #2328
        Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

        Dang, I need to stop dumping 4 goods in the intro section and misses in the jacks, cause I am butt raping the end of this song.

        "Running is a mental sport...and we're all insane!"
        Learn to run when feeling the pain: then push harder.

        Comment

        • iironiic
          D6 FFR Legacy Player
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jan 2009
          • 4342

          #2329
          Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

          Dang Sean... I can't let you win our division this easily ;]. I'll give the tournament songs a shot tonight with my better keyboard :]

          Comment

          • bballa48
            FFR Veteran
            • Jan 2007
            • 1496

            #2330
            Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

            Originally posted by iironiic
            Dang Sean... I can't let you win our division this easily ;]. I'll give the tournament songs a shot tonight with my better keyboard :]
            I will await the result!!



            Also, waiting for OWA to wreck 300 soon...
            "Running is a mental sport...and we're all insane!"
            Learn to run when feeling the pain: then push harder.

            Comment

            • Elite Ninja
              Kawaii Desu
              Event Staff
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2007
              • 4828

              #2331
              Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

              Originally posted by 00Razor00
              also Elite, improve that Desire ;o
              Wish I could :/
              Best AAA = Aballava(?) + Serious Shit (97)
              Best SDG = Fushigi Usagi Milk Tei 8-0-0-3 (101)
              Best Score = do i smile? 3-0-0-3 (100)

              Comment

              • xXAll-ProXx
                FFR Veteran
                • Nov 2010
                • 2040

                #2332
                Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

                w/e I could AAA Tam and definitely lower my good count on the other one, these are my first few tries on the songs. But I'm too tired right now to play ffr.
                all-fail:


                I have a dig bick.

                Comment

                • EzExZeRo7497
                  ⠀
                  • Dec 2010
                  • 6858

                  #2333
                  Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

                  Placeholder for both. That 300 end stream is killing me.
                  Attached Files

                  Comment

                  • qqwref
                    stepmania archaeologist
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Aug 2005
                    • 4092

                    #2334
                    Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

                    These scores aren't all that amazing, but I played each song a lot today and this is the best I got so far. Hopefully I can improve one or both by the end.



                    Originally posted by psychoangel691
                    How do you think Saphira got here
                    "Alright AJ, put on some romantic music..."
                    *loads up FMO/FGO playlist*
                    Last edited by qqwref; 10-7-2011, 10:57 PM.
                    Best AAA: Policy In The Sky [Oni] (81)
                    Best SDG: PANTS (86)
                    Best FC: Future Invasion (93)

                    Comment

                    • flipsta_lombax
                      Lombax Connoisseur
                      • May 2006
                      • 2556

                      #2335
                      Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

                      Nailed it!


                      Improved. Will try for 2-3 goods. Grace notes...
                      Best FGO: Time To Eye{3-0-0-0}

                      Best SCORE: Husigi Usagi Milk Tei {16-1-2-8}

                      Comment

                      • sweet2kill210
                        I'm okay I guess
                        • Mar 2006
                        • 594

                        #2336
                        Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

                        What was I thinking submitting such a bad score? Resubmit for Broken AirRow: and Bad Brew: OKAY 3RD EDIT! (new Bad Brew) Not anymore hi19. >:P Ahhh I mean new Broken AirRow.
                        Attached Files
                        Last edited by sweet2kill210; 10-7-2011, 11:54 PM.


                        Thanks Gold Stinger, you are amazing!

                        Comment

                        • hi19hi19
                          lol happy
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Oct 2005
                          • 12194

                          #2337
                          Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

                          lol sweet2kill you have the exact same scores as me >_<

                          Gotta go whore some more I guess. I feel like I can AAA Bad Brew but something always screws me up- the random 24th/32nds or one of the 16th jumps. I'm so inconsistent that I fail on the easy stuff in between too sometimes...


                          Comment

                          • sweet2kill210
                            I'm okay I guess
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 594

                            #2338
                            Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

                            Yeah. It's always the jumps for me. Check out the new Broken AirRow. Looks like D3A is slacking off. Lolz.


                            Thanks Gold Stinger, you are amazing!

                            Comment

                            • EzExZeRo7497
                              ⠀
                              • Dec 2010
                              • 6858

                              #2339
                              Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

                              I improved my PA by a bit.
                              Attached Files

                              Comment

                              • bob bob
                                This Is How We Do It~
                                • Oct 2006
                                • 3226

                                #2340
                                Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

                                HEY D4

                                wazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzup
                                Best AAA's: NAINAI69, Eradication, Since 1983
                                Best Non AAA's: Gunkienen Tarusuigin, (1-0-1-1), Pandora (6-0-1-0) Rotary Slicers MISSFLAG
                                Waiting for 2 Million members...
                                5th Place: 7th Official Tournament D5


                                Comment

                                Working...