Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • remedy1502
    remederpin
    • Feb 2007
    • 4885

    #2251
    Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

    Surprised I comboed the whole ending stream, and only got like 15 on the end. Got 20 and the avs and 2 misses on the minijacks lmfao


    Why am I so bad at this it's not THAT hard.

    Comment

    • Xx{Midnight}xX
      FFR Player
      • Aug 2007
      • 8548

      #2252
      Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

      Just gonna be honest here.

      @Hi19's chart: This chart is so awkward to me, its almost bad. It's a subjective thing I think, but your jump usages kinda makes me wtf on top of your patterns choices. Like I said though, Subjective I think. (Not saying the chart is bad - it just feels bad no offense.) Feels like you made this like 3X harder than it should be for the sake of the tourney.

      @Rebounds chart: Hello Mid-day FMO charts I haven't been fond of. More jump and hand stuff I'm not to fond of personally. Probably super subjective.

      Will post scores when I get over this awkward mind block.

      PS: Magical Heagan is ****ing fun.
      Last edited by Xx{Midnight}xX; 10-6-2011, 08:58 PM.

      Comment

      • DossarLX ODI
        Batch Manager
        Game Manager
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2008
        • 15013

        #2253
        Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

        The D6A scores I've seen posted in here are exactly the reason why I am absolutely disgusted at the scoreboards for RATO and Death Piano

        Edit: Placeholder scores



        This file is ridiculous ragebait


        Final Edit: Lucked out after more whoring, split the ending pretty damn hard
        Last edited by DossarLX ODI; 10-6-2011, 09:42 PM.
        Originally posted by hi19hi19
        oh boy, it's STIFF, I'll stretch before I sit down at the computer so not I'm not as STIFF next time I step a file

        Comment

        • ScarletSky
          FFR Veteran
          • Jan 2011
          • 1811

          #2254
          Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

          Wish I could have pulled scores like this for the last round. I know I'm bottom of the barrel, I'm really just submitting to submit.


          Will need to clean up those misses though, that was kinda lame.


          Comment

          • qqwref
            stepmania archaeologist
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Aug 2005
            • 4092

            #2255
            Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

            Dossar, you're disgusting.

            (I mean that in the best way possible.)

            EDIT: Samurai, you're disgusting too. Wow. Cmon you guys, this trend is no good :monkey:
            Last edited by qqwref; 10-6-2011, 09:57 PM.
            Best AAA: Policy In The Sky [Oni] (81)
            Best SDG: PANTS (86)
            Best FC: Future Invasion (93)

            Comment

            • DossarLX ODI
              Batch Manager
              Game Manager
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2008
              • 15013

              #2256
              Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

              Messiest AAAs by order in D6A:
              1. Dossar
              2. samurai7694
              3. i love you

              I really think my splitting syndrome is going to be the downfall of the final round, lmfao. 300 was just total luck for me to AAA
              Originally posted by hi19hi19
              oh boy, it's STIFF, I'll stretch before I sit down at the computer so not I'm not as STIFF next time I step a file

              Comment

              • samurai7694
                바보
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Aug 2008
                • 4640

                #2257
                Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

                I'll make a funny video if everyone in D6A AAA's the last round.

                Comment

                • DossarLX ODI
                  Batch Manager
                  Game Manager
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2008
                  • 15013

                  #2258
                  Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

                  "Once upon a time, a few god tier smashers competed in a tournament, and the person who got one tiny good in the beginning was punished with forever alone."


















































                  I'm really looking forward to that video
                  Originally posted by hi19hi19
                  oh boy, it's STIFF, I'll stretch before I sit down at the computer so not I'm not as STIFF next time I step a file

                  Comment

                  • i love you
                    Live a wonderful life~
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Oct 2006
                    • 7315

                    #2259
                    Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

                    This file was a joke so I got it on downscroll and dizzy lulz


                    Oh sure, changing up the patterns would make that much of a difference. I will admit though, I was raging HARD at this file.


                    PS: If everyone AAA's D6's songs, I would LOL
                    ===============================
                    The idea that RDCP 3 may come out in the future is a fun thought to have~
                    ===============================

                    Comment

                    • ScarletSky
                      FFR Veteran
                      • Jan 2011
                      • 1811

                      #2260
                      Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

                      dat minijack PA o.o

                      Comment

                      • TC_Halogen
                        Rhythm game specialist.
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        FFR Music Producer
                        • Feb 2008
                        • 19376

                        #2261
                        Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

                        Originally posted by One Winged Angel
                        Holy **** sam...

                        If all of D6A AAAs my file (assuming AJ's going to use it), I'm going to piss myself laughing
                        It's an accepted file (no revisions requested). It hasn't been used yet.

                        Do the math .

                        And yeah, this is going to be ridiculous because I'm pretty sure I can AAA 300 myself. I'm glad this whole mishap caused hi19hi19 to send one more chart in case...

                        ...and part of me feels like bringing back a chart that USED to be on DF but was taken down, for a second song as a tiebreaker in case people decide to ace the entire tournament. The problem is that it has been seen by certain people in D6A. At this point though, I don't know what else to do.

                        EDIT: Byron: honestly, I could have pulled the file and shifted things around, but I didn't -- we made the chart a bit harder so that it wasn't quite as potentially advantageous to you in terms of muscle memory, etc.
                        Last edited by TC_Halogen; 10-6-2011, 10:16 PM.

                        Comment

                        • DossarLX ODI
                          Batch Manager
                          Game Manager
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Mar 2008
                          • 15013

                          #2262
                          Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

                          11ELEVEN long ver or Terminal Strike would be pretty funny tiebreakers

                          Edit:

                          If it's that t+pazolite clustered color note technical anchor burst file I'm going to kill you LOL
                          Last edited by DossarLX ODI; 10-6-2011, 10:20 PM.
                          Originally posted by hi19hi19
                          oh boy, it's STIFF, I'll stretch before I sit down at the computer so not I'm not as STIFF next time I step a file

                          Comment

                          • TC_Halogen
                            Rhythm game specialist.
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            FFR Music Producer
                            • Feb 2008
                            • 19376

                            #2263
                            Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

                            It's a file I made; which makes me that much more hesitant to use it (I made the file = using as tiebreaker = HUGE advantage).

                            but I have at least one song for a tiebreaker. Whether or not two files are used will be up to me.

                            EDIT: dossar - that's why I don't want to use it, though.
                            Last edited by TC_Halogen; 10-6-2011, 10:21 PM.

                            Comment

                            • i love you
                              Live a wonderful life~
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Oct 2006
                              • 7315

                              #2264
                              Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

                              Originally posted by TC_Halogen
                              Byron: honestly, I could have pulled the file and shifted things around, but I didn't -- we made the chart a bit harder so that it wasn't quite as potentially advantageous to you in terms of muscle memory, etc.
                              Totally understandable.

                              Also, I REALLY hope the file you are talking about is NOT that 13 (or possibly 14?) you mentioned to me on AIM yesterday cause then, i would shit bricks LOL
                              ===============================
                              The idea that RDCP 3 may come out in the future is a fun thought to have~
                              ===============================

                              Comment

                              • TC_Halogen
                                Rhythm game specialist.
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                FFR Music Producer
                                • Feb 2008
                                • 19376

                                #2265
                                Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

                                Nah, that hasn't been released and I'm saving it for the hard batch.

                                Comment

                                Working...