Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • One Winged Angel
    Anime Avatars ( ◜◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2007
    • 10837

    #2191
    Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

    AAA'd up to where I missed, surprisingly (I'm really good at minijacks)


    If I get even the slightest speedboost, this'll turn into a really sick score...


    Originally posted by ilikexd
    i want to be cucked by cirno

    Comment

    • TC_Halogen
      Rhythm game specialist.
      FFR Simfile Author
      FFR Music Producer
      • Feb 2008
      • 19376

      #2192
      Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

      wait, what?

      Seriously, what's going on with file syncs now -- this is becoming slightly agitating

      EDIT: Serpent is a frame late now, are you kidding me? These are all files that I checked TWICE before putting up

      ...I need to step away from this thread because I'm getting really angry with how many things that are suddenly not going the way that I want
      Last edited by TC_Halogen; 10-6-2011, 04:54 PM.

      Comment

      • icontrolyourworld
        Enjoy life!
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Oct 2007
        • 4197

        #2193
        Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

        Originally posted by TC_Halogen
        Honestly, D6's songs got all out of whack with difficulties. There's a chance that at least one of the finals is easier than one of the current songs in use. Not particularly happy about it, and I was half tempted to make a last minute song switch.

        Basically:

        300, Higan Tour
        D6 Final 1, D6 Final 2

        D5 Final 1, D5 Final 2

        -> was gonna move 300 down and switch D6's 1st final with it, then was going to swap Higan Tour and D5's 2nd final. Opted against it.
        I can send you 2 really hard files for the D6 final

        Comment

        • 00Razor00
          FFR Player
          • Jul 2006
          • 3530

          #2194
          Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

          I have no idea. The 48th part is noticeably late and it drifts a bit off sync towards the ending. :l

          Sorry for mentioning it, you can leave it as is and just have people play it on -1.


          Originally posted by t-rogdor
          hey buddy are you looking for a good song to step because if so i really recommend you step In Front Of A Bus

          Comment

          • TC_Halogen
            Rhythm game specialist.
            FFR Simfile Author
            FFR Music Producer
            • Feb 2008
            • 19376

            #2195
            Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

            The entire file is a frame late - it's just less noticeable early on because you're doing swing or flams

            I'll take a look at it in a second.

            EDIT: yeah, looking at DDream, the file doesn't drift at all; it's probably the reason above

            we'll reconvert it later
            Last edited by TC_Halogen; 10-6-2011, 05:02 PM.

            Comment

            • 00Razor00
              FFR Player
              • Jul 2006
              • 3530

              #2196
              Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

              I figured, haha. Thanks for checking it out though. Appreciate it.


              Originally posted by t-rogdor
              hey buddy are you looking for a good song to step because if so i really recommend you step In Front Of A Bus

              Comment

              • xXOpkillerXx
                ✘ Forever OP✘
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Dec 2008
                • 4207

                #2197
                Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

                Originally posted by One Winged Angel
                AAA'd up to where I missed, surprisingly (I'm really good at minijacks)


                If I get even the slightest speedboost, this'll turn into a really sick score...
                Oh wtf man, getting under 40 goods would be a miracle for me...

                Comment

                • Plan_Bsk81127
                  snooches
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Aug 2007
                  • 6420

                  #2198
                  Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

                  Im sitting at 27-2-7-6 on 300 atm after a couple tries, need to nail those mini jacks and that last bit before the stream and i should be good.

                  Comment

                  • TC_Halogen
                    Rhythm game specialist.
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    FFR Music Producer
                    • Feb 2008
                    • 19376

                    #2199
                    Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

                    I have a feeling that the area to cause me the most trouble in 300 will be the mini-trill right before the huge run. Otherwise, this will be a AAA from me (hopefully).

                    Higan Tour is auto AAA from me.

                    Comment

                    • Poison-
                      Nope
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Nov 2010
                      • 3772

                      #2200
                      Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

                      Oh cool, jacks. Well that ruins my chances of winning my division...

                      Comment

                      • TC_Halogen
                        Rhythm game specialist.
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        FFR Music Producer
                        • Feb 2008
                        • 19376

                        #2201
                        Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

                        Way to say what's going to happen without actually giving it a full-on effort. C'mon -- work for it. If you to win, you've gotta try.

                        Comment

                        • Poison-
                          Nope
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Nov 2010
                          • 3772

                          #2202
                          Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

                          I will definitely try. Left handed jacks kill me though. This will be a tough round without a doubt.

                          Comment

                          • TC_Halogen
                            Rhythm game specialist.
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            FFR Music Producer
                            • Feb 2008
                            • 19376

                            #2203
                            Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

                            Everyone has their tough rounds. D6A smoked the last round and I had to fight hard to keep alive -- this time, you're the one in trouble. It happens to a lot of players.

                            Comment

                            • Zekramcross
                              The Break Ends
                              • May 2011
                              • 1786

                              #2204
                              Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

                              I agree with Poison this will be a tough round. Look at these derpy scores.
                              Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture47.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	53.3 KB
ID:	5250469

                              Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture48.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	66.9 KB
ID:	5250470

                              Comment

                              • Kirby615
                                Music is my soul
                                • Nov 2005
                                • 284

                                #2205
                                Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

                                This is the most fun song for D4 so far in my opinion!




                                Hopefully I'll improve this though.

                                Comment

                                Working...