Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • krunkykai22
    <3 Jumpstream <3
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jan 2006
    • 5436

    #406
    Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5

    This is incredible ... Everyone AAA's this song .... and my first try at it was 20 goods .... than 16 .... than 12 .... than 3 .... now 2 .... I've played this song well over 100 times ...

    All I can say is the chart is well stepped, but the song is so annoying I want to friggin rip out my ACL cause at least the pain from that would be less excruciating ...

    Either way, I'm done playing it. Here's my final play.

    Comment

    • psychoangel691
      Retired Staff
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Dec 2004
      • 10438

      #407
      Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5

      loving the submission rate ^_^ only 21 non submits left and there's still two days
      Originally posted by Charu
      My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
      Originally posted by DaBackpack
      also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
      Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
      Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

      Originally posted by hi19hi19
      yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

      Comment

      • TC_Halogen
        Rhythm game specialist.
        FFR Simfile Author
        FFR Music Producer
        • Feb 2008
        • 19376

        #408
        Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5

        Hey Frankie

        Sha-ba-da-ba dasdofgslhyjleksjdflj Sha-ba-da-ba awsrldgjherlsredlasdt Sha-ba-

        (i'll stop now)

        Comment

        • Xayphon
          sausage
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Nov 2008
          • 1630

          #409
          Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5

          Originally posted by TC_Halogen
          Hey Frankie

          Sha-ba-da-ba dasdofgslhyjleksjdflj Sha-ba-da-ba awsrldgjherlsredlasdt Sha-ba-

          (i'll stop now)

          Comment

          • xXAll-ProXx
            FFR Veteran
            • Nov 2010
            • 2040

            #410
            Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5

            Trust me guys, Krunky is gonna play sardaba shadabada again and post a AAA or a BF.
            I have a dig bick.

            Comment

            • krunkykai22
              &lt;3 Jumpstream &lt;3
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jan 2006
              • 5436

              #411
              Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5

              Dude I really friggin wish I could .... the song is so annoying and I have a mental block on the 48th? rolls? It's so stupid .... my fingers twist a way thats reverse from what they are supposed to do >.>...

              I really would like a BF or AAA though :P

              And AJ .... I swear to ****ing god I'll steal your clue knife and kill you with it .... (yeah bitch I still remember <3)

              Comment

              • psychoangel691
                Retired Staff
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Dec 2004
                • 10438

                #412
                Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5

                xDD
                Originally posted by Charu
                My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                Originally posted by DaBackpack
                also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                Originally posted by hi19hi19
                yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                Comment

                • TC_Halogen
                  Rhythm game specialist.
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  FFR Music Producer
                  • Feb 2008
                  • 19376

                  #413
                  Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5

                  Originally posted by krunkykai22
                  Dude I really friggin wish I could .... the song is so annoying and I have a mental block on the 48th? rolls? It's so stupid .... my fingers twist a way thats reverse from what they are supposed to do >.>...

                  I really would like a BF or AAA though :P

                  And AJ .... I swear to ****ing god I'll steal your clue knife and kill you with it .... (yeah bitch I still remember <3)


                  oh?

                  Comment

                  • flashpantss
                    Party Hard
                    • Aug 2006
                    • 1310

                    #414
                    Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5

                    I felt the same way, after playing the song 3 times, i had to turn off the music, the song is so freaking annoying. It's ridiculous.
                    10th in 5th Official Tournament in D3
                    3RD in Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5 in D5A
                    Best AAA's= Frictional Nevada (FIRST FGO) Kyrie (ONI Get), Eradication, Of Course you Need and nEed and neEd and NEED ME, Cinnamon Roll (FIRST TO AAA)

                    Comment

                    • krunkykai22
                      &lt;3 Jumpstream &lt;3
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jan 2006
                      • 5436

                      #415
                      Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5

                      yes that ****ing thing .... I will do it .... don't tempt me ....

                      by the way ....

                      Cough ....

                      Comment

                      • DossarLX ODI
                        Batch Manager
                        Game Manager
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2008
                        • 15013

                        #416
                        Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5



                        Yay 8D
                        Originally posted by hi19hi19
                        oh boy, it's STIFF, I'll stretch before I sit down at the computer so not I'm not as STIFF next time I step a file

                        Comment

                        • YoshL
                          Celestial Harbor
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          FFR Music Producer
                          • Aug 2008
                          • 6156

                          #417
                          Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5


                          bleh


                          Originally posted by Charu
                          Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                          Comment

                          • blindreper1179
                            Vice President Of TGB
                            • Jun 2006
                            • 5902

                            #418
                            Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5

                            i hope this one is correct!

                            Originally posted by thesunfan
                            absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                            Originally posted by choof
                            It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                            Originally posted by choof
                            whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                            Originally posted by Celirra
                            I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                            Comment

                            • sjoecool1991 v2
                              FFR Veteran
                              • Jun 2008
                              • 4

                              #419
                              Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5


                              I had a blackflag as well, but I forgot that I had to do the shot this way.
                              At least I have 2 days to beat 3 goods.

                              Comment

                              • krunkykai22
                                &lt;3 Jumpstream &lt;3
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jan 2006
                                • 5436

                                #420
                                Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5

                                Can I ask a question to anyone?

                                If I can do this on "Twister"....






                                Why the living ****ing can't I AAA .... SHanabababaljbklajfkljadfaldjfalsjdf :/ .;..... **** me running

                                Comment

                                Working...