Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • psychoangel691
    Retired Staff
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Dec 2004
    • 10438

    #436
    Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5

    why the O_O if you read the op you'd know that. There are no eliminations winner is determined by total number of points at the end of the tourney.

    Also updated

    Edit: I love getting ninja'd by two people XD
    Originally posted by Charu
    My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
    Originally posted by DaBackpack
    also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
    Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
    Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

    Originally posted by hi19hi19
    yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

    Comment

    • ScarletSky
      FFR Veteran
      • Jan 2011
      • 1811

      #437
      Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5

      Well when's the next round so I can work on this shit score?

      Comment

      • psychoangel691
        Retired Staff
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Dec 2004
        • 10438

        #438
        Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5

        This round will conclude on May 26th, 3:30 PM SERVER TIME.
        Originally posted by Charu
        My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
        Originally posted by DaBackpack
        also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
        Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
        Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

        Originally posted by hi19hi19
        yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

        Comment

        • awein999
          (ಠ⌣ಠ)
          • Oct 2007
          • 4647

          #439
          Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5

          D4's song really isn't as easy as I expected D4's song to be.
          Originally posted by Staiain
          i am super purple hippo

          Comment

          • SocoNhydro420
            FFR Veteran
            • Oct 2008
            • 915

            #440
            Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5

            They did mention before they like to challenge people. Personally, I LOVE to be challenged

            MUST... AAA...

            FMO AAAs (27): Epidermis, Exciting Hyper Highspeed Star, Rottel-da-station, Disconnected Hardkore, Melonmans OP, Battle Theme #37, Fast Asleep, Gacha Gacha Hertz Figu atto Radio, Puzzle, Midnight Dragon, Distorted God, Variations 2, Strangeprogram, Arrogant Cobbler, Kanon Medly ~Metal Wings~, Dance and Zeal, Heavenly Spores, Document 13b, The Divine Suicide of K, Yorukumoryuu Yamikaze, Summer Time Perfume, Chaosmaid, Colorful Course, O (piano version), Ambient Angels, Defection, Jeanie and Caroline

            Comment

            • MaxGhost
              FFR Veteran
              • Feb 2008
              • 2141

              #441
              Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5

              I might be crazy, but I almost find D4's song easier than D3's. O_o

              Comment

              • psychoangel691
                Retired Staff
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Dec 2004
                • 10438

                #442
                Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5

                Usually it's worse than this because we try not to have people AAAing XD
                Originally posted by Charu
                My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                Originally posted by DaBackpack
                also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                Originally posted by hi19hi19
                yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                Comment

                • Elite Ninja
                  Kawaii Desu
                  Event Staff
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2007
                  • 4828

                  #443
                  Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5

                  Originally posted by MaxGhost
                  I might be crazy, but I almost find D4's song easier than D3's. O_o
                  Well I thnk D5's song is easier than D4's song lol.
                  Best AAA = Aballava(?) + Serious Shit (97)
                  Best SDG = Fushigi Usagi Milk Tei 8-0-0-3 (101)
                  Best Score = do i smile? 3-0-0-3 (100)

                  Comment

                  • 00Razor00
                    FFR Player
                    • Jul 2006
                    • 3530

                    #444
                    Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5

                    Oh shit, I didn't even know this started.


                    Originally posted by t-rogdor
                    hey buddy are you looking for a good song to step because if so i really recommend you step In Front Of A Bus

                    Comment

                    • psychoangel691
                      Retired Staff
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Dec 2004
                      • 10438

                      #445
                      Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5

                      Velocity is super awesome and gave us his engine for df here's the link to the swf page. AJ's also going to be putting it on a html page as well.

                      Originally posted by Charu
                      My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                      Originally posted by DaBackpack
                      also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                      Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                      Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                      Originally posted by hi19hi19
                      yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                      Comment

                      • MaxGhost
                        FFR Veteran
                        • Feb 2008
                        • 2141

                        #446
                        Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5





                        Thanks Velo!!! YOU WIN.

                        I think I'll be able to AAA this tomorrow.

                        YAY!
                        Last edited by MaxGhost; 05-25-2011, 01:52 AM.

                        Comment

                        • alloyus
                          ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Oct 2006
                          • 3269

                          #447
                          Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5

                          Oh, that's cool. May try it later and see if it doesn't lag

                          Edit: Cool, seems that it doesn't lag for me. If I can get used to it I'll be so excited if I can read stuff better on it (haven't really been able to use this engine before because of lag).
                          Last edited by alloyus; 05-25-2011, 04:53 AM.

                          ^FFP_D0pey btw

                          Comment

                          • Cho.
                            FFR Player
                            • May 2011
                            • 5

                            #448
                            Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5

                            Originally posted by psychoangel691
                            Velocity is super awesome and gave us his engine for df here's the link to the swf page. AJ's also going to be putting it on a html page as well.

                            http://www.keysmashingisawesome.com/.../df_Engine.swf
                            I came

                            Comment

                            • Zekramcross
                              The Break Ends
                              • May 2011
                              • 1786

                              #449
                              Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5

                              Lol. Everyone in D1 except for one person AAAd the song.

                              Comment

                              • Sweet_Feet
                                Washed Up
                                • Oct 2005
                                • 1934

                                #450
                                Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5

                                20 points.. might help later, who knows


                                edit: velocity engine is sex.. doubt my PA can get any better than this but I might try again later
                                Last edited by Sweet_Feet; 05-25-2011, 09:12 AM.

                                Comment

                                Working...