Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • kmay
    Don't forget me
    • Jan 2007
    • 6532

    #391
    Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5

    o interesting... warmed up with D6's song...



    of course... not playing it again. i hate purple notes =[
    Last edited by kmay; 05-24-2011, 10:55 AM.

    Comment

    • Sweet_Feet
      Washed Up
      • Oct 2005
      • 1934

      #392
      Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5



      edit: AJ/Kayla.. this is my first submission (that I'm aware) might wanna double check that spread sheet
      Last edited by Sweet_Feet; 05-24-2011, 11:18 AM.

      Comment

      • MrMagic5239
        FFR Veteran
        • Feb 2007
        • 4096

        #393
        Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5

        Ill go for the Ivaltek AAA later today if I have time, gotta get ready for an interview soon.
        ~Grand Chase Stats~
        Elesis (Knight/Spearman/Sword Master/ Savior) Lvl 80/80, MP Bars 4/4 EXP Rank 1
        Lire (Archer/Crossbowmen/Arch Ranger/Nova) Lvl 80/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 1
        Arme (Mage/Alchemist/Warlock/Battle Mage) Lvl 80/80 MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 1
        Ronan (Spell Knight/Dragon Knight/Aegis Knight/Abyss Knight) Lvl 80/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 1
        Lass (Thief/Assassin/Dark Assassin/Striper) Lvl 80/80, MP Bars 4, EXP Rank 1
        Ryan (Druid/Sentinel/Viken/Xenocider) Lvl 80/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 1
        Amy (Dancer/Musician/Siren/Superstar) Lvl 78/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 13
        Sieghart (Gladiator/Warlord/Duelist/Prime Knight) Lvl 80/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 1
        Jin (Fighter/Shisa/Asura/Rama) Lvl 80/80, MP Bars 4/4 EXP Rank 1
        Zero (Seeker/Wanderer) Lvl 79/80, MP Bars 4/4 EXP Rank 9
        Dio (Stygian/Drakar//Leviathan) Lvl 80/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 1
        Rin (Caller) Lvl 77/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 32
        Rufus (Bounty Hunter/Killer/Ravager/Arbiter) Lvl 80/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 1
        Ley (Summoner/Harbringer) lvl 79/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 21
        Asin (Desciple) Lvl 80/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 1 (Eastern Rain Liquid Jade aquired)

        Comment

        • iironiic
          D6 FFR Legacy Player
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jan 2009
          • 4342

          #394
          Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5

          Of course I'd booflag it rofl.



          I might fix it if I'm not lazy enough.

          Comment

          • Elite Ninja
            Kawaii Desu
            Event Staff
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2007
            • 4828

            #395
            Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5

            Doesnt look like its gonna get any better than this.

            Best AAA = Aballava(?) + Serious Shit (97)
            Best SDG = Fushigi Usagi Milk Tei 8-0-0-3 (101)
            Best Score = do i smile? 3-0-0-3 (100)

            Comment

            • V-Ormix
              Banned
              • Aug 2008
              • 4677

              #396
              Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5

              Welp, looks like due to things taking place (my brother is down to visit ect.) I wont be able to invest as much time/effort into this tourney like previous ones. But ill try to stay in as long as I can oh btw I added 50k to the pot.

              Comment

              • TC_Halogen
                Rhythm game specialist.
                FFR Simfile Author
                FFR Music Producer
                • Feb 2008
                • 19376

                #397
                Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5

                Sweet, thanks a lot!

                Comment

                • Mans0n
                  Sun and Stars
                  FFR Music Producer
                  • Sep 2006
                  • 2907

                  #398
                  Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5

                  So far it looks like my 3 goods will hold a good spot for now
                  http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/Br0wnbread



                  Check out my band profile and give it a like! :P

                  Comment

                  • blindreper1179
                    Vice President Of TGB
                    • Jun 2006
                    • 5902

                    #399
                    Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5

                    Originally posted by thesunfan
                    absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                    Originally posted by choof
                    It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                    Originally posted by choof
                    whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                    Originally posted by Celirra
                    I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                    Comment

                    • TC_Halogen
                      Rhythm game specialist.
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      FFR Music Producer
                      • Feb 2008
                      • 19376

                      #400
                      Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5

                      PLEASE read the OP for details on how to do a proper screenshot.

                      Comment

                      • .Gazelle.
                        Mr. Skeltal
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Oct 2010
                        • 1506

                        #401
                        Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5



                        Originally posted by LeKrispyKreme
                        Rap music is music. However, It's not in the traditional sense of how we understand music. The vocals are filled with slangs that gangs used since the 70s and a lot of the instrumentations are replaced with "Street Sounds" instead of traditional instruments. Music is defined as any combination of sounds that is pleasing to the ear, so while one person may find it as "noise" another person can find it pleasing to the ear and so call "vibe" with it as how I think the kids would say it these days.

                        Comment

                        • blindreper1179
                          Vice President Of TGB
                          • Jun 2006
                          • 5902

                          #402
                          Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5

                          Originally posted by TC_Halogen
                          PLEASE read the OP for details on how to do a proper screenshot.
                          i know. i had to do it fast. won't happen again.
                          Originally posted by thesunfan
                          absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                          Originally posted by choof
                          It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                          Originally posted by choof
                          whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                          Originally posted by Celirra
                          I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                          Comment

                          • psychoangel691
                            Retired Staff
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Dec 2004
                            • 10438

                            #403
                            Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5

                            updated. D1 B is the 1st division to have everyone submit so far ^_^ close behind is D1 A and D2 only need one more submit each to be full submits for them.
                            Originally posted by Charu
                            My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                            Originally posted by DaBackpack
                            also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                            Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                            Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                            Originally posted by hi19hi19
                            yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                            Comment

                            • unkanown444
                              FFR Veteran
                              • Jul 2005
                              • 135

                              #404
                              Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5

                              About time I got this -.-

                              Comment

                              • ic0slay3r
                                Falangel <3
                                • Sep 2006
                                • 2309

                                #405
                                Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5

                                First try ;__;



                                EDIT:

                                Second try: *song muted*

                                Last edited by ic0slay3r; 05-24-2011, 02:15 PM.

                                AAA:531
                                Best AAAs: Be Princess | Happy Happy Shining Star!! | XP Sounds Attempt | BB Euro | Gacha Gacha Cute Figu atto Mate | It's Only Natural | Shihen | Epic
                                Best non-AAAs: Summer Time Perfume (6-0-0-0), The Divine Suicide of K (5-0-0-0), Strangeprogram (4-0-0-0), Going On Spring Wind (3-0-0-1) Lawn Wake I (2-0-0-2), Rottel-da-station (0-0-0-1)
                                # of BF: 42


                                -------

                                Comment

                                Working...