Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • MaxGhost
    FFR Veteran
    • Feb 2008
    • 2141

    #376
    Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5

    Maybe I am. Can we finish our colab pl0x. lol

    Comment

    • DossarLX ODI
      Batch Manager
      Game Manager
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2008
      • 15013

      #377
      Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5

      Originally posted by remedy1502
      get fucced dossar.
      WTF that average count

      Also might submit a placeholder tomorrow
      Originally posted by hi19hi19
      oh boy, it's STIFF, I'll stretch before I sit down at the computer so not I'm not as STIFF next time I step a file

      Comment

      • ScarletSky
        FFR Veteran
        • Jan 2011
        • 1811

        #378
        Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5

        Originally posted by MaxGhost
        Maybe I am. Can we finish our colab pl0x. lol
        Ya, I've been back and forth between school and forums. Trying to graduate early, it's a LOOOOOT of ****ing work. D:

        Comment

        • TC_Halogen
          Rhythm game specialist.
          FFR Simfile Author
          FFR Music Producer
          • Feb 2008
          • 19376

          #379
          Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5

          7 more minutes for the spontaneous contest

          Comment

          • alloyus
            ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Oct 2006
            • 3269

            #380
            Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5

            Sounds spontaneous xD

            Edit: Wow, I'm dumb. Blame the lateness >.> Thought you meant another one would be hosted in seven minutes xD
            Last edited by alloyus; 05-23-2011, 11:44 PM.

            ^FFP_D0pey btw

            Comment

            • Kozary
              FFR Veteran
              • Nov 2008
              • 74

              #381
              Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5



              ****ed my ss up the first time.

              Comment

              • psychoangel691
                Retired Staff
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Dec 2004
                • 10438

                #382
                Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5

                updated
                Originally posted by Charu
                My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                Originally posted by DaBackpack
                also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                Originally posted by hi19hi19
                yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                Comment

                • pmonibuv1
                  FFR Veteran
                  • Aug 2007
                  • 3236

                  #383
                  Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5

                  Ew... Sorry about the timestamp being a little blurry.

                  FMO AAA's (55): Rottel-Da-Station, Church Bells, Arrogant Cobbler, Grocery Escape Plan, Disconnected Hardkore, Minute Waltz v2, Battle Theme #37, Flight of the Bumblebee, Midnight Dragon, Jeanie and Caroline, Blue-Violet, Puzzle, Kyrie, 300, Largiloquent Dithyramb, Brandish Headless, Going On Spring Wind, Novo Mundo, Gacha Gacha Hertz Figu atto Radio, Starwolf, Melonman's OP, Summer Time Perfume, Perfect Cherry Storm, Hajnal, Epidermis, Strangeprogram, Thrash, Lawn Wake I (LW EP Edit), Choprite, AIM Anthem, Dance and Zeal, Kanon Medley ~Metal Wings~, Clockwork, JULIA, Heavenly Spores, Distorted God, Radio Heads, Epilogue, Spoils, Ripoff, Since 1983, A FLOWER GARDEN, The earth blew up, Phalanx, Chronograph, Black Key Etude, Trinity, super mario bros theme (original NES is awesome), Jack-The-Ripper, Poppin' Shower, cheerful forest, Trisection v2, Devilz Staircase, Colibri, Club

                  FGO AAA's (2): Time To Eye, The Bird's Concrete Nosedive

                  sigpic


                  Comment

                  • evanescence_death4ever
                    where'sTHEdrain?!
                    • Jun 2007
                    • 616

                    #384
                    Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5

                    #charu4president2016

                    "Life is always downhill, everyone is heading towards death every day. It's up to you to look for the hills you can climb up instead
                    Or something
                    I just made that up but it sounds good" ~alloyus~

                    Comment

                    • Xayphon
                      sausage
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Nov 2008
                      • 1630

                      #385
                      Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5

                      Comment

                      • ddrfeline
                        FFR Player
                        • Jun 2006
                        • 49

                        #386
                        Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5

                        BLUESKYBLACKDEATH

                        Comment

                        • ~Zero~
                          FFR Veteran
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Nov 2006
                          • 1556

                          #387
                          Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5

                          Originally posted by ScarletSky
                          Man, D3's song sucks. D: I don't even know HOW I sight read a 6g FC on it, now I can't get anything better than 10g FC on it.
                          Sorry?


                          Originally posted by Xiaounlimited
                          More like Tier ~0~

                          Comment

                          • iironiic
                            D6 FFR Legacy Player
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jan 2009
                            • 4342

                            #388
                            Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5

                            Originally posted by ~Zero~
                            Sorry?
                            Derek <333333

                            Comment

                            • kmay
                              Don't forget me
                              • Jan 2007
                              • 6532

                              #389
                              Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5

                              the songs are not in the misc genre... song list ftw

                              Comment

                              • alloyus
                                ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Oct 2006
                                • 3269

                                #390
                                Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5

                                Misc as in based on that engine. If you go one genre to the right (pretty sure it has the "skill" symbol), it says "misc" for a description on the left saying which genre it is.

                                ^FFP_D0pey btw

                                Comment

                                Working...