Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • bballa48
    FFR Veteran
    • Jan 2007
    • 1496

    #361
    Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5



    Uh....
    "Running is a mental sport...and we're all insane!"
    Learn to run when feeling the pain: then push harder.

    Comment

    • User1176756

      #362
      Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5

      Let the title defense begin!
      By the way this song's been stuck in my head since the day it was #1 on NG. So glad this song got stepped! Nicely done!

      Comment

      • hcmushroom
        지금은 소녀시대~ ^^
        • Apr 2006
        • 218

        #363
        Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5

        Comment

        • VarleyisDance
          Sassy
          • Oct 2005
          • 438

          #364
          Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5

          posting this for now just incase the deadline gets switched
          Attached Files


          Originally posted by rushyrulz
          Ke$ha's birthday? wasted thread
          1st Place D3 SocoNhydro's Tournament of Eternity! (June)
          3rd Place (x1 Speed) D2 FFR Classics Short and Sweet Tourney
          1st Place D1 Cold Kitten and Xx{Midnight}xX Present: The Tournament Of Immortality
          2nd Place D1 xBBx's and T-Force's Short and Sweet Tourney
          2nd Place D1 King's and Takedown's Tournament!

          Comment

          • TC_Halogen
            Rhythm game specialist.
            FFR Simfile Author
            FFR Music Producer
            • Feb 2008
            • 19376

            #365
            Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5

            Originally posted by VarleyisDance
            posting this for now just incase the deadline gets switched
            We can assure you, we're much more punctual. Only thing that will ever happen is round extensions, and you'll be aware way ahead of time.

            Comment

            • iironiic
              D6 FFR Legacy Player
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jan 2009
              • 4342

              #366
              Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5

              Placeholder for now:

              Comment

              • MaxGhost
                FFR Veteran
                • Feb 2008
                • 2141

                #367
                Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5

                Originally posted by Poison-
                Harder song than I was expecting.
                Sightread.

                AAA
                What the f.

                I'd like to see how you do on the D4 song, you seem more D4 than D3 to me... O_O

                Comment

                • psychoangel691
                  Retired Staff
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Dec 2004
                  • 10438

                  #368
                  Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5

                  updated


                  Originally posted by MaxGhost
                  What the f.

                  I'd like to see how you do on the D4 song, you seem more D4 than D3 to me... O_O

                  Remember he's in the upper tier of D3 this is a little different than you're used to seeing. And trust me we're keeping an eye on things there are already a few people we're thinking about moving up or down. But we're gonna watch and see. 1st round is a little hard to tell.
                  Originally posted by Charu
                  My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                  Originally posted by DaBackpack
                  also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                  Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                  Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                  Originally posted by hi19hi19
                  yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                  Comment

                  • Everr
                    Strongest Survive
                    • Feb 2011
                    • 157

                    #369
                    Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5

                    I havnt been in a tournament in forever I forgot how to put pictures in here.. I forgot I have to upload it on photobucket or something first lol

                    AAA's: 136
                    Best AAA: The Battle With the Betrayed
                    Most Recent AAA: Hey, Ladies (Parental Advisory!)


                    FC's: 600
                    Best Black Flag: X
                    Best FC: {I Don't Need You Anymore}
                    Most recent FC: Serenade of Storms

                    Comment

                    • Poison-
                      Nope
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Nov 2010
                      • 3772

                      #370
                      Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5

                      Originally posted by MaxGhost
                      What the f.

                      I'd like to see how you do on the D4 song, you seem more D4 than D3 to me... O_O
                      Noooooo. I'm not D4 material yet. I'm still pretty inconsistent. But that song wasn't even hard at all...

                      Comment

                      • ScarletSky
                        FFR Veteran
                        • Jan 2011
                        • 1811

                        #371
                        Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5

                        Originally posted by Poison-
                        Noooooo. I'm not D4 material yet. I'm still pretty inconsistent. But that song wasn't even hard at all...
                        The patterns are easy yea, but the jumpstreams have the jumps/doubles placed in the PERFECT spot to where my fingers will roll on them and get a good. D:

                        Comment

                        • Mans0n
                          Sun and Stars
                          FFR Music Producer
                          • Sep 2006
                          • 2907

                          #372
                          Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5

                          3 goods meh
                          Attached Files
                          http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/Br0wnbread



                          Check out my band profile and give it a like! :P

                          Comment

                          • MaxGhost
                            FFR Veteran
                            • Feb 2008
                            • 2141

                            #373
                            Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5

                            I thought I'd try this out as well. Pretty good score for me
                            I lurv this song. Mad props to halogen for a sick file.




                            Edit: Good score, puts me in 2nd for now I think.
                            Last edited by MaxGhost; 05-23-2011, 09:56 PM.

                            Comment

                            • Elite Ninja
                              Kawaii Desu
                              Event Staff
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Mar 2007
                              • 4828

                              #374
                              Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5

                              Ill try this song again later. Im not really sure how this compares to everyone in my division. Now that school is over I will have more time to play this ! Goodluck to everyone in the tournament!

                              Best AAA = Aballava(?) + Serious Shit (97)
                              Best SDG = Fushigi Usagi Milk Tei 8-0-0-3 (101)
                              Best Score = do i smile? 3-0-0-3 (100)

                              Comment

                              • ScarletSky
                                FFR Veteran
                                • Jan 2011
                                • 1811

                                #375
                                Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5

                                Originally posted by MaxGhost
                                Good score, puts me in 2nd for now I think.
                                Are you testing me, fool?

                                Comment

                                Working...