Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • YoshL
    Celestial Harbor
    FFR Simfile Author
    FFR Music Producer
    • Aug 2008
    • 6156

    #1126
    Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5

    hmmm... another experimental theory, if you had the askl setup, have thumb on 'l' and pointer on 'k' and middle finger on 'o' and pretend to do a 'k-o" trill, while hitting the thumb all the time


    Originally posted by Charu
    Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

    Comment

    • Hakulyte
      aka Haku
      • Jul 2005
      • 4697

      #1127
      Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5

      Originally posted by TC_Halogen
      Jesus christ Hakulyte, what the hell did you do?
      I was on computer 75-100 hours per week on top of going to College (Computer Science = more Computer time) and working temporary for multiple years. At first they(parents) ignored me, but they started to freak out recently about it(amount of time on computer). It seems like I need to prove to them that I'm not addicted to it by finding a 2nd job temp job or a full time one and work all this summer. It's not like I was going to die or anything. I'm still living at my parent's place and they're cool outside of this, it's just cutting off access to Internet/Computers, nothing else. I'm already financially fine, it's more like a way to force me to do something else which is right, but a little rude maybe at same time.

      btw, it's probably my last post for a while.

      Comment

      • Elite Ninja
        Kawaii Desu
        Event Staff
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2007
        • 4828

        #1128
        Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5

        or you can practive index or sprindex to AAA them. They make it easier to do stream and certain jacks.

        EDIT: Ill miss you Haku :'(
        Best AAA = Aballava(?) + Serious Shit (97)
        Best SDG = Fushigi Usagi Milk Tei 8-0-0-3 (101)
        Best Score = do i smile? 3-0-0-3 (100)

        Comment

        • krunkykai22
          <3 Jumpstream <3
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jan 2006
          • 5436

          #1129
          Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5

          Originally posted by xXAll-ProXx
          Actually Krunky started it lmfao

          YEAH I STARTED IT SO WHAT? YOU GOT BEEF? IS IT CAUSE IM ORANGE? bitch

          EDIT: .... I ... Did ... Not ... Make ... That ... Last ... Post ... Big ... , ... But ... It ... Looks ... Cool ... So ... I'm ... Leaving ... It ... k ... bai ... <3

          EDIT 2 : <3 All Pro <3 hahaha

          Comment

          • xXAll-ProXx
            FFR Veteran
            • Nov 2010
            • 2040

            #1130
            Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5

            Originally posted by krunkykai22
            YEAH I STARTED IT SO WHAT? YOU GOT BEEF? IS IT CAUSE IM ORANGE? bitch

            EDIT: .... I ... Did ... Not ... Make ... That ... Last ... Post ... Big ... , ... But ... It ... Looks ... Cool ... So ... I'm ... Leaving ... It ... k ... bai ... <3

            EDIT 2 : <3 All Pro <3 hahaha
            I LOVE YOU TOO :3
            please don't highlight the white text, it's a confidential message between us.
            btw, no homo. Doubt you'll catch this anyway haha
            I have a dig bick.

            Comment

            • pmonibuv1
              FFR Veteran
              • Aug 2007
              • 3236

              #1131
              Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5

              Thread killed...
              FMO AAA's (55): Rottel-Da-Station, Church Bells, Arrogant Cobbler, Grocery Escape Plan, Disconnected Hardkore, Minute Waltz v2, Battle Theme #37, Flight of the Bumblebee, Midnight Dragon, Jeanie and Caroline, Blue-Violet, Puzzle, Kyrie, 300, Largiloquent Dithyramb, Brandish Headless, Going On Spring Wind, Novo Mundo, Gacha Gacha Hertz Figu atto Radio, Starwolf, Melonman's OP, Summer Time Perfume, Perfect Cherry Storm, Hajnal, Epidermis, Strangeprogram, Thrash, Lawn Wake I (LW EP Edit), Choprite, AIM Anthem, Dance and Zeal, Kanon Medley ~Metal Wings~, Clockwork, JULIA, Heavenly Spores, Distorted God, Radio Heads, Epilogue, Spoils, Ripoff, Since 1983, A FLOWER GARDEN, The earth blew up, Phalanx, Chronograph, Black Key Etude, Trinity, super mario bros theme (original NES is awesome), Jack-The-Ripper, Poppin' Shower, cheerful forest, Trisection v2, Devilz Staircase, Colibri, Club

              FGO AAA's (2): Time To Eye, The Bird's Concrete Nosedive

              sigpic


              Comment

              • alloyus
                ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Oct 2006
                • 3269

                #1132
                Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5

                Everyone's just antsy for the next round xD

                ^FFP_D0pey btw

                Comment

                • YoshL
                  Celestial Harbor
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  FFR Music Producer
                  • Aug 2008
                  • 6156

                  #1133
                  Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5

                  Originally posted by alloyus
                  Everyone's just antsy for the next round xD
                  i'll be in graduation when it starts. good things.


                  Originally posted by Charu
                  Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                  Comment

                  • V-Ormix
                    Banned
                    • Aug 2008
                    • 4677

                    #1134
                    Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5

                    in 5th place in this case don't even have time to tie my shoe lase, you know I be trying to rock d6b but all you people be doing to good for me !_! (I am bad at rapping lol)

                    Comment

                    • DossarLX ODI
                      Batch Manager
                      Game Manager
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2008
                      • 15013

                      #1135
                      Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5

                      ffs there's smething up with my laptop thaat's not making it register pproperrly

                      so much delay this is gnnaa cause hugee prblems for FFR - and the kkeyboard is fine, jusst ntt the damn registeringg on th e syystem. itts beenn happeninng sincee yesterday

                      holy shi t this is rritatinnggit tookk 5minss to make ttis post
                      Originally posted by hi19hi19
                      oh boy, it's STIFF, I'll stretch before I sit down at the computer so not I'm not as STIFF next time I step a file

                      Comment

                      • MaxGhost
                        FFR Veteran
                        • Feb 2008
                        • 2141

                        #1136
                        Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5

                        LOL whaaaaaat Dossar can't even type anymore O_O

                        Comment

                        • DossarLX ODI
                          Batch Manager
                          Game Manager
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Mar 2008
                          • 15013

                          #1137
                          Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5

                          smitty told mme it ustt haaev een some virus but my scaans idn't find anny

                          it jst randomly derpps
                          Originally posted by hi19hi19
                          oh boy, it's STIFF, I'll stretch before I sit down at the computer so not I'm not as STIFF next time I step a file

                          Comment

                          • SocoNhydro420
                            FFR Veteran
                            • Oct 2008
                            • 915

                            #1138
                            Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5

                            No offense dossar, but those last two posts made me LOL hardcore, i hope you fix it!

                            MUST... AAA...

                            FMO AAAs (27): Epidermis, Exciting Hyper Highspeed Star, Rottel-da-station, Disconnected Hardkore, Melonmans OP, Battle Theme #37, Fast Asleep, Gacha Gacha Hertz Figu atto Radio, Puzzle, Midnight Dragon, Distorted God, Variations 2, Strangeprogram, Arrogant Cobbler, Kanon Medly ~Metal Wings~, Dance and Zeal, Heavenly Spores, Document 13b, The Divine Suicide of K, Yorukumoryuu Yamikaze, Summer Time Perfume, Chaosmaid, Colorful Course, O (piano version), Ambient Angels, Defection, Jeanie and Caroline

                            Comment

                            • DossarLX ODI
                              Batch Manager
                              Game Manager
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Mar 2008
                              • 15013

                              #1139
                              Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5

                              yeahh i hop oo too. i tter not lose this cause of dumb crapp lik thii lol
                              Originally posted by hi19hi19
                              oh boy, it's STIFF, I'll stretch before I sit down at the computer so not I'm not as STIFF next time I step a file

                              Comment

                              • Tarrik
                                D7 Elite Keymasher
                                • May 2007
                                • 2240

                                #1140
                                Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5

                                Lmao. That sucks Doss.

                                Comment

                                Working...