FireKai Original- Team Tourney Chaos!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • cedolad
    moonchild~
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jan 2007
    • 6879

    #436
    Re: FireKai Original- Team Tourney Chaos!

    Hey I've heard about you. nice spinning chair.

    Comment

    • TC_llama499
      Resident Rock Climber
      • Feb 2008
      • 1573

      #437
      Re: FireKai Original- Team Tourney Chaos!

      Originally posted by Vanilla Mnm
      Hey everyone, I found an Advanced player.
      He used to be D4, but he's just getting back into FFR & isn't as good. scottish is much better than he is, so don't complain. Let him play Advanced and lets get this rollin'.
      Welcome, ELRayford.
      lies, i have seen him on smo :P and finally someone joined thats been on this siite for a while, i remember you being on here when i first joined a couple years ago on my old main.
      Last edited by TC_llama499; 06-18-2009, 07:01 PM.

      Comment

      • Vanilla Mnm
        cavs
        • Dec 2007
        • 3258

        #438
        Re: FireKai Original- Team Tourney Chaos!

        Originally posted by TC_llama499
        lies, i see him on smo :P
        He's on vista. & He's just getting back into FFR.
        who_cares beat him in a tournament. He's Advanced.

        Comment

        • ELRayford
          Custom User Title
          • May 2004
          • 1547

          #439
          Re: FireKai Original- Team Tourney Chaos!

          You saw me a while ago. Either way I'll be passing the prize to second if I win. I doubt I will though. Either way the donation stays. I have been around for a little over 5 years. Are we going to do this or what?
          Last edited by ELRayford; 06-18-2009, 06:45 PM.

          Comment

          • krunkykai22
            <3 Jumpstream <3
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jan 2006
            • 5436

            #440
            Re: FireKai Original- Team Tourney Chaos!

            Metal is eating dinner, when he gets back he will post the 11th team and hopefully this will start tonight.

            Comment

            • Vanilla Mnm
              cavs
              • Dec 2007
              • 3258

              #441
              Re: FireKai Original- Team Tourney Chaos!

              Originally posted by ELRayford
              You saw me a while ago. Either way I'll drop out if I end up owning it. I doubt I will. Either way the donation stays. I have been around for a little over 5 years. Are we going to do this or what?
              MetalAtlas just has to get back.

              Comment

              • MetalAtlas
                FFR Veteran
                • Aug 2007
                • 1691

                #442
                Re: FireKai Original- Team Tourney Chaos!

                ok so we have our 11 teams- should my movies be over i will start this later on tonight- if not then it will definately start tomarrow- stay tuned and ill keep you posted-
                As life gets longer, awful feels softer and it feels pretty soft to me. And if it takes **** to make bliss well I feel pretty blissfully. If life's not beautiful without the pain, well I'd rather never even ever see beauty again. As life gets longer, awful feels softer, and it feels pretty soft to me.

                Comment

                • krunkykai22
                  <3 Jumpstream <3
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jan 2006
                  • 5436

                  #443
                  Re: FireKai Original- Team Tourney Chaos!

                  screw your movies man start this damn thing!

                  Comment

                  • MetalAtlas
                    FFR Veteran
                    • Aug 2007
                    • 1691

                    #444
                    Re: FireKai Original- Team Tourney Chaos!

                    Originally posted by krunkykai22
                    screw your movies man start this damn thing!

                    actually yeah i agree people have een waiting forever im not gonna make em wait any longer- im multitasking let me just get everything prepared and well get this thing roaring!
                    As life gets longer, awful feels softer and it feels pretty soft to me. And if it takes **** to make bliss well I feel pretty blissfully. If life's not beautiful without the pain, well I'd rather never even ever see beauty again. As life gets longer, awful feels softer, and it feels pretty soft to me.

                    Comment

                    • Vanilla Mnm
                      cavs
                      • Dec 2007
                      • 3258

                      #445
                      Re: FireKai Original- Team Tourney Chaos!

                      Originally posted by MetalAtlas
                      actually yeah i agree people have een waiting forever im not gonna make em wait any longer- im multitasking let me just get everything prepared and well get this thing roaring!
                      Woot! IM me on aim & I'll get PMs out to everyone. When this starts, that is.

                      Comment

                      • krunkykai22
                        <3 Jumpstream <3
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jan 2006
                        • 5436

                        #446
                        Re: FireKai Original- Team Tourney Chaos!

                        vanilla just start pm everybody its starting soon lol duh!

                        Comment

                        • cedolad
                          moonchild~
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jan 2007
                          • 6879

                          #447
                          Re: FireKai Original- Team Tourney Chaos!

                          I'll hack down that list.

                          Comment

                          • ThatKidJust
                            FFR Player
                            • May 2009
                            • 177

                            #448
                            Re: FireKai Original- Team Tourney Chaos!

                            quick question.. How do you know if you're the home team or not?


                            D3
                            Round 1 - {Red Alert} - (1-0-0-0)
                            Round 2 - Wrath - (AAA)
                            Round 3 - Radius ~Hacker No Yabou~ (AAA)
                            Round 4
                            Round 5 -
                            Round 6 -
                            Round 7 -
                            Round 8 -

                            Comment

                            • MetalAtlas
                              FFR Veteran
                              • Aug 2007
                              • 1691

                              #449
                              Re: FireKai Original- Team Tourney Chaos!

                              ok only 6 teams willl start the others will wait for rd two- the matches are FireKai Origianl at Team Awein (when your at someone it means your on their home field so Team Awein is at home) Team Mina at Team Blue and Team ThatKJ at Team ~Zero~. First Rd will send one representative so goodluck and let me know your selections home teams
                              As life gets longer, awful feels softer and it feels pretty soft to me. And if it takes **** to make bliss well I feel pretty blissfully. If life's not beautiful without the pain, well I'd rather never even ever see beauty again. As life gets longer, awful feels softer, and it feels pretty soft to me.

                              Comment

                              • krunkykai22
                                <3 Jumpstream <3
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jan 2006
                                • 5436

                                #450
                                Re: FireKai Original- Team Tourney Chaos!

                                Make it interesting metal, instead of one rep, why not do 2?

                                Comment

                                Working...