FireKai Original- Team Tourney Chaos!
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
-
Re: FireKai Original- Team Tourney Chaos!
Hey sorry Scott and everyone on my team.. I could not beat bob bobs score..
I almost did but I missed... so stupid so yea my bad for not being good...
go beginner xD
D3
Round 1 - {Red Alert} - (1-0-0-0)
Round 2 - Wrath - (AAA)
Round 3 - Radius ~Hacker No Yabou~ (AAA)
Round 4
Round 5 -
Round 6 -
Round 7 -
Round 8 -Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: FireKai Original- Team Tourney Chaos!
Team Blue at Team mina/Team ThatKJ at Team~Zero~ are tied at 2 a piece- so there will be a tiebreaker- since there battle was epic the novices will be representing for team zero and team That KJ - whoever posts a higher score by Rd 2 start time tomarrow (2pm CST, 3PM EST, 1PM MST, 12PM PST) there team will advance check the OP for tiebreaker song- representing for team blue and team mina will be the inters (scores due at the same time)
Team FireKai Original shut out Team awein 5-0
here are the next matchups (for now until the other winners are determined)
Team SuperUPWN at Team Icoslayer
Hellhounds at Firekai Original
edit- post 666?Last edited by MetalAtlas; 06-21-2009, 12:10 AM.As life gets longer, awful feels softer and it feels pretty soft to me. And if it takes **** to make bliss well I feel pretty blissfully. If life's not beautiful without the pain, well I'd rather never even ever see beauty again. As life gets longer, awful feels softer, and it feels pretty soft to me.Comment
-
Re: FireKai Original- Team Tourney Chaos!
Okay cool - You can just call us Team VM by the way.Team Blue at Team mina/Team ThatKJ at Team~Zero~ are tied at 2 a piece- so there will be a tiebreaker- since there battle was epic the novices will be representing for team zero and team That KJ - whoever posts a higher score by Rd 2 start time tomarrow (2pm CST, 3PM EST, 1PM MST, 12PM PST) there team will advance check the OP for tiebreaker song- representing for team blue and team mina will be the inters (scores due at the same time)
Team FireKai Original shut out Team awein 5-0
here are the next matchups (for now until the other winners are determined)
Team SuperUPWN at Team Icoslayer
Hellhounds at Firekai Original
edit- post 666?
Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: FireKai Original- Team Tourney Chaos!
can anyone tell me where to find what song your supposed to doFGO AAAs
The Adventures Of Lolo, Time to Eye, Sparkle Downer, 11ELEVEN, Ketsarku Mozgalom, honki sentai majirenjaa -MAJI eurobeat version-, Jamais Deux, BEER, Across Rooftops. I Hate the 80s,Comment
-
As life gets longer, awful feels softer and it feels pretty soft to me. And if it takes **** to make bliss well I feel pretty blissfully. If life's not beautiful without the pain, well I'd rather never even ever see beauty again. As life gets longer, awful feels softer, and it feels pretty soft to me.Comment
-
Re: FireKai Original- Team Tourney Chaos!
Unless I absolutely need to improve this im not going to.
Comment
-
Re: FireKai Original- Team Tourney Chaos!
Alright, so obviously fathers day means nothing to you but I'm gonna be with my dad most of the day today. You need to change the time to midnight because otherwise it wouldn't be fair AT ALL! So change it or I'm dropping out completely.Glorious Morning - Misc, level 48
We Will Fly - Dance 2, level 53
=.The Ocean.= - Dance 2, level 56, collab with krunkykai22
Garden Party - Dance, level 38Comment
-
Re: FireKai Original- Team Tourney Chaos!
Darn, i wanted to be representing team ~Zero~, ah well. Gd luck to Pmonibuv1 and ichilebekase, this wll certainly be intresting.
EDIT: Happy fathers day to all!Last edited by bob bob; 06-21-2009, 01:24 AM.Comment
-
Re: FireKai Original- Team Tourney Chaos!
The time has been changed to midnight tomorrow night in leu of fathers day. I'm sorry for the inconvience guys, please give us a break. It's rough as it is and fathers day doesnt really come easy to me considering i dont have one .... (sob story i know) but IM SORRY!! lol forgive me? hahaComment
-
Re: FireKai Original- Team Tourney Chaos!
Doesn't mean you can't hang out with your kid...The time has been changed to midnight tomorrow night in leu of fathers day. I'm sorry for the inconvience guys, please give us a break. It's rough as it is and fathers day doesnt really come easy to me considering i dont have one .... (sob story i know) but IM SORRY!! lol forgive me? haha

Comment



Comment