FireKai Original- Team Tourney Chaos!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • ThatKidJust
    FFR Player
    • May 2009
    • 177

    #346
    Re: FireKai Original- Team Tourney Chaos!

    Hey hey hey
    whats this ruckus I've already talked with krunky about being another team so =P
    So far we've got
    Guru - N/A(possibility just waiting for reply)
    Masters - Scottish
    Advanced - Open to anyone kmay especially xD
    Inter - Me
    Beginner - still looking


    D3
    Round 1 - {Red Alert} - (1-0-0-0)
    Round 2 - Wrath - (AAA)
    Round 3 - Radius ~Hacker No Yabou~ (AAA)
    Round 4
    Round 5 -
    Round 6 -
    Round 7 -
    Round 8 -

    Comment

    • krunkykai22
      <3 Jumpstream <3
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jan 2006
      • 5436

      #347
      Re: FireKai Original- Team Tourney Chaos!

      kmay is not advanced man how many times have i told you that lol. Kmay beats me and im masters.

      Comment

      • ThatKidJust
        FFR Player
        • May 2009
        • 177

        #348
        Re: FireKai Original- Team Tourney Chaos!

        shh nobody has to know...
        Anyways I need an Advance and Beginner
        Scottish is getting the guru..


        D3
        Round 1 - {Red Alert} - (1-0-0-0)
        Round 2 - Wrath - (AAA)
        Round 3 - Radius ~Hacker No Yabou~ (AAA)
        Round 4
        Round 5 -
        Round 6 -
        Round 7 -
        Round 8 -

        Comment

        • Vanilla Mnm
          cavs
          • Dec 2007
          • 3258

          #349
          Re: FireKai Original- Team Tourney Chaos!

          Now that I think about it. (Lulz) We could have an odd number of teams, we'd just do something like. 9-6-4-3-2-1 or something

          Comment

          • Prime8
            Awwwwwww!
            • Nov 2006
            • 1581

            #350
            Re: FireKai Original- Team Tourney Chaos!

            Have a Wildcard team or something lol

            Comment

            • Sapphirion
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2009
              • 585

              #351
              Re: FireKai Original- Team Tourney Chaos!

              I think we should keep it at eight teams. That's the simplest way to approach it. The current team nine could be used as a replacement team. I.E. If someone in one of the other teams doesn't post a score they get replaced with the team nine member of the same skill level. When this happens the person on the original team will be put onto the replacement team due to him/her not participating. While the old team nine person gets a spot on a team currently participating.
              FC's: 320
              AAA's: 161
              Best FC: Lawn Wake IV
              Best AAA: Love Cheat!, Megane De Ne!
              Recent AAA's: Kick Your A, Dimensions

              Comment

              • cedolad
                moonchild~
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jan 2007
                • 6879

                #352
                Re: FireKai Original- Team Tourney Chaos!

                I like that idea.

                Comment

                • Vanilla Mnm
                  cavs
                  • Dec 2007
                  • 3258

                  #353
                  Re: FireKai Original- Team Tourney Chaos!

                  Originally posted by Sapphirion
                  I think we should keep it at eight teams. That's the simplest way to approach it. The current team nine could be used as a replacement team. I.E. If someone in one of the other teams doesn't post a score they get replaced with the team nine member of the same skill level. When this happens the person on the original team will be put onto the replacement team due to him/her not participating. While the old team nine person gets a spot on a team currently participating.
                  BrILlIaNt!

                  Comment

                  • ThatKidJust
                    FFR Player
                    • May 2009
                    • 177

                    #354
                    Re: FireKai Original- Team Tourney Chaos!

                    I don't..
                    I already got the permission for the team...
                    I didn't go through that trouble just so I can be a replacement.


                    D3
                    Round 1 - {Red Alert} - (1-0-0-0)
                    Round 2 - Wrath - (AAA)
                    Round 3 - Radius ~Hacker No Yabou~ (AAA)
                    Round 4
                    Round 5 -
                    Round 6 -
                    Round 7 -
                    Round 8 -

                    Comment

                    • Sapphirion
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2009
                      • 585

                      #355
                      Re: FireKai Original- Team Tourney Chaos!

                      Thatkidjust it's the easiest way for nine teams. If there would be any way to throw together the rest of team nine and fully make a team ten then everything would be a lot easier. But this is just my opinion and Frankie would have to look through everything before things happen. Personally I like my idea. But knowing people, you would most likely be replacing someone right away because some people like to not post scores when it comes to tournaments.
                      FC's: 320
                      AAA's: 161
                      Best FC: Lawn Wake IV
                      Best AAA: Love Cheat!, Megane De Ne!
                      Recent AAA's: Kick Your A, Dimensions

                      Comment

                      • MetalAtlas
                        FFR Veteran
                        • Aug 2007
                        • 1691

                        #356
                        Re: FireKai Original- Team Tourney Chaos!

                        Originally posted by Sapphirion
                        Thatkidjust it's the easiest way for nine teams. If there would be any way to throw together the rest of team nine and fully make a team ten then everything would be a lot easier. But this is just my opinion and Frankie would have to look through everything before things happen. Personally I like my idea. But knowing people, you would most likely be replacing someone right away because some people like to not post scores when it comes to tournaments.
                        ill be making other teams soon
                        i gots a plan
                        As life gets longer, awful feels softer and it feels pretty soft to me. And if it takes **** to make bliss well I feel pretty blissfully. If life's not beautiful without the pain, well I'd rather never even ever see beauty again. As life gets longer, awful feels softer, and it feels pretty soft to me.

                        Comment

                        • ThatKidJust
                          FFR Player
                          • May 2009
                          • 177

                          #357
                          Re: FireKai Original- Team Tourney Chaos!

                          lol yea.. for Inter or Advanced is a high doubt...
                          Do you realize how competitive Inter and Advanced have been recently. Also, that gives me a chance as well not to be able to play.
                          Like I was saying..
                          What if I don't get to play at all.. then me working up all that time.. for one to bring Scottish out of hiding..
                          It's not that hard to work things out honestly. If you want me to I can find you another person that would love to make a team.
                          Being restrictions on how many people can join a tourney is really bad. Also, in the req it says nothing about limit being 8


                          D3
                          Round 1 - {Red Alert} - (1-0-0-0)
                          Round 2 - Wrath - (AAA)
                          Round 3 - Radius ~Hacker No Yabou~ (AAA)
                          Round 4
                          Round 5 -
                          Round 6 -
                          Round 7 -
                          Round 8 -

                          Comment

                          • Sapphirion
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2009
                            • 585

                            #358
                            Re: FireKai Original- Team Tourney Chaos!

                            I got's a plan for more teams. I have a certain "pull" when it comes to a lot of people. I'll get some more applicants for this.
                            FC's: 320
                            AAA's: 161
                            Best FC: Lawn Wake IV
                            Best AAA: Love Cheat!, Megane De Ne!
                            Recent AAA's: Kick Your A, Dimensions

                            Comment

                            • krunkykai22
                              <3 Jumpstream <3
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jan 2006
                              • 5436

                              #359
                              Re: FireKai Original- Team Tourney Chaos!

                              Actually I agree, I was talking with Scottish last night on aim and I am actually pumped to face him and ...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................maybe defeat him ...............................

                              Comment

                              • Sapphirion
                                FFR Player
                                • Mar 2009
                                • 585

                                #360
                                Re: FireKai Original- Team Tourney Chaos!

                                Who do you agree with per say?
                                FC's: 320
                                AAA's: 161
                                Best FC: Lawn Wake IV
                                Best AAA: Love Cheat!, Megane De Ne!
                                Recent AAA's: Kick Your A, Dimensions

                                Comment

                                Working...