FireKai Original- Team Tourney Chaos!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Vanilla Mnm
    cavs
    • Dec 2007
    • 3258

    #361
    Re: FireKai Original- Team Tourney Chaos!

    Originally posted by Sapphirion
    Who do you agree with per say?
    He agrees with anyone who supports the idea of having new teams, he wants scottish to play.

    Comment

    • Sapphirion
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2009
      • 585

      #362
      Re: FireKai Original- Team Tourney Chaos!

      Originally posted by Vanilla Mnm
      He agrees with anyone who supports the idea of having new teams, he wants scottish to play.
      *Wacka wacka powerpellets your post*
      FC's: 320
      AAA's: 161
      Best FC: Lawn Wake IV
      Best AAA: Love Cheat!, Megane De Ne!
      Recent AAA's: Kick Your A, Dimensions

      Comment

      • will08
        FFR Player
        • Nov 2005
        • 486

        #363
        Re: FireKai Original- Team Tourney Chaos!

        plz change Team 8's name to
        Team A-Va
        as in it sounds like Evangelion (the anime) and stands for Almost all Virginia players
        team va ftw

        Comment

        • Sapphirion
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2009
          • 585

          #364
          Re: FireKai Original- Team Tourney Chaos!

          I love that show. XD Not so much VA, no offense, because I had a horrible time when I went there. But the people were cool. Just bad timing on my part.
          FC's: 320
          AAA's: 161
          Best FC: Lawn Wake IV
          Best AAA: Love Cheat!, Megane De Ne!
          Recent AAA's: Kick Your A, Dimensions

          Comment

          • MetalAtlas
            FFR Veteran
            • Aug 2007
            • 1691

            #365
            Re: FireKai Original- Team Tourney Chaos!

            updated- we need two begginers and possible 4 more ppl- guru masters inter and another beginner
            As life gets longer, awful feels softer and it feels pretty soft to me. And if it takes **** to make bliss well I feel pretty blissfully. If life's not beautiful without the pain, well I'd rather never even ever see beauty again. As life gets longer, awful feels softer, and it feels pretty soft to me.

            Comment

            • will08
              FFR Player
              • Nov 2005
              • 486

              #366
              Re: FireKai Original- Team Tourney Chaos!

              yep cant wait till the new Rebuild of Evangelion comes out

              also krunkykai22 i know you made team 8 to some extent but it was incomplete and just an idea, also no one was doing anything to verify the team besides me. Take a look now and the only person i kept was KotHN because as you said he does deserve it.

              Comment

              • TC_llama499
                Resident Rock Climber
                • Feb 2008
                • 1573

                #367
                Re: FireKai Original- Team Tourney Chaos!

                team 9 is wrong, LupineDreamer is already taken lol

                Comment

                • will08
                  FFR Player
                  • Nov 2005
                  • 486

                  #368
                  Re: FireKai Original- Team Tourney Chaos!

                  omgsh can we just start this thing Trust me it is not as easy as o just get another Novice or just get another Guru for a team

                  Comment

                  • TC_llama499
                    Resident Rock Climber
                    • Feb 2008
                    • 1573

                    #369
                    Re: FireKai Original- Team Tourney Chaos!

                    yeah i say start it, its been way too long already lol

                    Comment

                    • MetalAtlas
                      FFR Veteran
                      • Aug 2007
                      • 1691

                      #370
                      Re: FireKai Original- Team Tourney Chaos!

                      ok we only need two eginners and were set
                      As life gets longer, awful feels softer and it feels pretty soft to me. And if it takes **** to make bliss well I feel pretty blissfully. If life's not beautiful without the pain, well I'd rather never even ever see beauty again. As life gets longer, awful feels softer, and it feels pretty soft to me.

                      Comment

                      • krunkykai22
                        <3 Jumpstream <3
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jan 2006
                        • 5436

                        #371
                        Re: FireKai Original- Team Tourney Chaos!

                        Gotta admit, everyone loves the FKO tournaments

                        Comment

                        • Sapphirion
                          FFR Player
                          • Mar 2009
                          • 585

                          #372
                          Re: FireKai Original- Team Tourney Chaos!

                          I could make a new account and play with my toes. I could be in beginner.
                          FC's: 320
                          AAA's: 161
                          Best FC: Lawn Wake IV
                          Best AAA: Love Cheat!, Megane De Ne!
                          Recent AAA's: Kick Your A, Dimensions

                          Comment

                          • ThatKidJust
                            FFR Player
                            • May 2009
                            • 177

                            #373
                            Re: FireKai Original- Team Tourney Chaos!

                            Do I honestly... Not exist anymore? My post mean nothing =[[


                            D3
                            Round 1 - {Red Alert} - (1-0-0-0)
                            Round 2 - Wrath - (AAA)
                            Round 3 - Radius ~Hacker No Yabou~ (AAA)
                            Round 4
                            Round 5 -
                            Round 6 -
                            Round 7 -
                            Round 8 -

                            Comment

                            • SKG_Scintill
                              Spun a twirly fruitcake,
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Feb 2009
                              • 3877

                              #374
                              Re: FireKai Original- Team Tourney Chaos!

                              I'm in as an Advanced replacement, if it's still possible





                              Originally posted by bluguerilla
                              So Sexy Robotnik (SKG_Scintill) {.0001/10} [--]
                              ___
                              . RHYTHMS PR LAYERING
                              . ZOMG I HAD TO QUIT OUT TERRIBLE
                              .

                              Comment

                              • OnTheRox
                                fractalsFRACTALS D:
                                • Jun 2007
                                • 161

                                #375
                                Re: FireKai Original- Team Tourney Chaos!

                                Originally posted by ThatKidJust
                                Do I honestly... Not exist anymore? My post mean nothing =[[
                                lol

                                Comment

                                Working...