FireKai Original- Team Tourney Chaos!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Prime8
    Awwwwwww!
    • Nov 2006
    • 1581

    #376
    Re: FireKai Original- Team Tourney Chaos!

    Originally posted by ThatKidJust
    Do I honestly... Not exist anymore? My post mean nothing =[[
    Who are you? lol jk

    Comment

    • star reaper
      owning ffr since 08
      • Apr 2008
      • 246

      #377
      Re: FireKai Original- Team Tourney Chaos!

      so does anyone know when the tournament starts
      FGO AAAs
      The Adventures Of Lolo, Time to Eye, Sparkle Downer, 11ELEVEN, Ketsarku Mozgalom, honki sentai majirenjaa -MAJI eurobeat version-, Jamais Deux, BEER, Across Rooftops. I Hate the 80s,

      Comment

      • star reaper
        owning ffr since 08
        • Apr 2008
        • 246

        #378
        Re: FireKai Original- Team Tourney Chaos!

        can some one tell me when the tournament starts
        FGO AAAs
        The Adventures Of Lolo, Time to Eye, Sparkle Downer, 11ELEVEN, Ketsarku Mozgalom, honki sentai majirenjaa -MAJI eurobeat version-, Jamais Deux, BEER, Across Rooftops. I Hate the 80s,

        Comment

        • Vanilla Mnm
          cavs
          • Dec 2007
          • 3258

          #379
          Re: FireKai Original- Team Tourney Chaos!

          Originally posted by star reaper
          can some one tell me when the tournament starts
          The tournament will start when all the teams are finalized & I see you are new to the forums, so just to start. Don't double post. We will read whatever you posted when we get on. Your question won't be answered right away sometimes, so just wait until it's answered instead of double posting.

          MetalAtlas, you should follow the format that we have for the other teams when you add additional teams.

          Like:
          Guru: MinaciousGrace

          instead of:
          MinaciousGrace - Guru

          Just makes it look better in my opinion. Lol :P

          Comment

          • cedolad
            moonchild~
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jan 2007
            • 6879

            #380
            Re: FireKai Original- Team Tourney Chaos!

            Lmfao mina?! Hahahaah

            Comment

            • Vanilla Mnm
              cavs
              • Dec 2007
              • 3258

              #381
              Re: FireKai Original- Team Tourney Chaos!

              Originally posted by cedolad
              Lmfao mina?! Hahahaah
              Lol, I was just using mina as an example.

              Comment

              • MetalAtlas
                FFR Veteran
                • Aug 2007
                • 1691

                #382
                Re: FireKai Original- Team Tourney Chaos!

                someone get two reakin beginners so u can start the tourney gorammit!
                As life gets longer, awful feels softer and it feels pretty soft to me. And if it takes **** to make bliss well I feel pretty blissfully. If life's not beautiful without the pain, well I'd rather never even ever see beauty again. As life gets longer, awful feels softer, and it feels pretty soft to me.

                Comment

                • Sapphirion
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2009
                  • 585

                  #383
                  Re: FireKai Original- Team Tourney Chaos!

                  I'll play pinkie. Um...Let me find two beginners then.
                  FC's: 320
                  AAA's: 161
                  Best FC: Lawn Wake IV
                  Best AAA: Love Cheat!, Megane De Ne!
                  Recent AAA's: Kick Your A, Dimensions

                  Comment

                  • bubblechamber
                    FFR Veteran
                    • Apr 2009
                    • 367

                    #384
                    Re: FireKai Original- Team Tourney Chaos!

                    I can ask some people if you don't mind that they're real beginners.

                    Comment

                    • Sapphirion
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2009
                      • 585

                      #385
                      Re: FireKai Original- Team Tourney Chaos!

                      Go ahead. =D
                      FC's: 320
                      AAA's: 161
                      Best FC: Lawn Wake IV
                      Best AAA: Love Cheat!, Megane De Ne!
                      Recent AAA's: Kick Your A, Dimensions

                      Comment

                      • bubblechamber
                        FFR Veteran
                        • Apr 2009
                        • 367

                        #386
                        Re: FireKai Original- Team Tourney Chaos!

                        All right, done. Will let you know when they respond.

                        Comment

                        • MetalAtlas
                          FFR Veteran
                          • Aug 2007
                          • 1691

                          #387
                          Re: FireKai Original- Team Tourney Chaos!

                          updated with tourney racket- we can start once we get those two beginners
                          As life gets longer, awful feels softer and it feels pretty soft to me. And if it takes **** to make bliss well I feel pretty blissfully. If life's not beautiful without the pain, well I'd rather never even ever see beauty again. As life gets longer, awful feels softer, and it feels pretty soft to me.

                          Comment

                          • will08
                            FFR Player
                            • Nov 2005
                            • 486

                            #388
                            Re: FireKai Original- Team Tourney Chaos!

                            lol i cant read that bracket one bit i think were going against team mina but im not sure hard to read

                            Comment

                            • kmay
                              Don't forget me
                              • Jan 2007
                              • 6532

                              #389
                              Re: FireKai Original- Team Tourney Chaos!

                              holy ****.... im in master's f*** me... oh well ill see if my slight skill boost lasts

                              Comment

                              • Gun92
                                The Paragon of Perfection
                                • Aug 2006
                                • 4826

                                #390
                                Re: FireKai Original- Team Tourney Chaos!

                                Metal...you give me headaches...I thought you should know that.

                                Comment

                                Working...