2nd Epic Partner Tournament, run by Gun92

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • ryan_aka_skunk
    theGUAMskunk
    • Dec 2007
    • 38

    #421
    Re: 2nd Epic Partner Tournament, run by Gun92

    Comment

    • Patashu
      FFR Simfile Author
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Apr 2006
      • 8609

      #422
      Re: 2nd Epic Partner Tournament, run by Gun92

      anyone who posts a non-AAA score on Z will be really sorry rofl
      Patashu makes Chiptunes in Famitracker:
      http://soundcloud.com/patashu/8bit-progressive-metal-fading-world
      http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v216/Mechadragon/smallpackbanner.png
      Best non-AAAs: ERx8 v2 (14-1-0-4), Hajnal (3-0-0-0), RunnyMorning (8-0-0-4), Xeno-Flow (1-0-0-3), Blue Rose (35-2-0-20), Ketsarku (14-0-0-0), Silence (1-0-0-0), Lolo (14-1-0-1)
      http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee301/xiaoven/solorulzsig.png

      Comment

      • User1176756

        #423
        Re: 2nd Epic Partner Tournament, run by Gun92

        Originally posted by Patashu
        anyone who posts a non-AAA score on Z will be really sorry rofl
        lmao getting my Z score from a while ago. jk

        Comment

        • MystictheHedgehog
          FFR Veteran
          • Apr 2005
          • 699

          #424
          Re: 2nd Epic Partner Tournament, run by Gun92



          Yay. Thanks for the inspiration to AAA this! Of course, I know I'm thanking the random button, but still.
          Originally posted by Jerry DB
          how does that even make sense? in the beginning of time there was this 5 billion dollar machine that forced two particles to collide at the speed of light. lets re create that. DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

          Comment

          • Silver_Brian
            ¯\(°_o)/¯ ¯\(o_°)/¯
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Apr 2005
            • 5576

            #425
            Re: 2nd Epic Partner Tournament, run by Gun92

            Ah, c'mon guys. I feel outclassed in Masters and you don't see me complaining. I'm just gonna man up and see how far I can go.

            Originally posted by Moogle-master
            i now have another excuse to grow a dick
            Originally posted by FishFishRevolution
            "i've seen your little boy's penis"

            Comment

            • Gun92
              The Paragon of Perfection
              • Aug 2006
              • 4826

              #426
              Re: 2nd Epic Partner Tournament, run by Gun92

              Thank you Mnnicol, you said things beautiful, as did you Brian. Also, like I said several times already, if you want to talk to me about your placement or reasons why you should not be where you are, send me a PM or a comment on my wall that is mature and addressing the problem. I know the two that said something were not acting like dicks and I will look into it, I just want PM/Comment conformation on these things, so do send me a PM or comment. I'm going to update now cause I know Ill be lazy tomorrow.

              Originally posted by phe0nixblade
              AAA sightread piss easy song brb with ss
              No ss was ever added.

              Ok, all scores are updated, I'm going to work on the line of death and eliminations now. So if you are below the line, yes you are going to be eliminated, so do not ask what it means. Chances are, we will have a TB in the first round, which should be good. So brb with the LoD!

              LoD are now added along with the elimination count. So with that, I'm off to bed for the night, hope everyone is happy with all the updates and what not.
              Last edited by Gun92; 09-24-2008, 11:26 PM.

              Comment

              • Silver_Brian
                ¯\(°_o)/¯ ¯\(o_°)/¯
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Apr 2005
                • 5576

                #427
                Re: 2nd Epic Partner Tournament, run by Gun92

                I know I could get the AAA, but I'm just too tired right now to care.


                Originally posted by Moogle-master
                i now have another excuse to grow a dick
                Originally posted by FishFishRevolution
                "i've seen your little boy's penis"

                Comment

                • mnnicol
                  U mirin'?
                  • Jun 2007
                  • 4262

                  #428
                  Re: 2nd Epic Partner Tournament, run by Gun92

                  So I've AAA'd the song three times now and not once has the score recorded...it's seriously pissing me off

                  FFR is dumb

                  Last edited by mnnicol; 09-25-2008, 01:18 AM.
                  - Retired Stepman
                  - I lift things up and put them down

                  Comment

                  • ryan_aka_skunk
                    theGUAMskunk
                    • Dec 2007
                    • 38

                    #429
                    Re: 2nd Epic Partner Tournament, run by Gun92


                    i donated!!!
                    =]
                    not that much but atleast it's something.

                    Comment

                    • Patashu
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Apr 2006
                      • 8609

                      #430
                      Re: 2nd Epic Partner Tournament, run by Gun92

                      hey question

                      when multiple people have AAA'd a song how does FFR decide who's name is highest on the list?

                      Since I've been the first on the top 10 list displayed for multiple posts now
                      Patashu makes Chiptunes in Famitracker:
                      http://soundcloud.com/patashu/8bit-progressive-metal-fading-world
                      http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v216/Mechadragon/smallpackbanner.png
                      Best non-AAAs: ERx8 v2 (14-1-0-4), Hajnal (3-0-0-0), RunnyMorning (8-0-0-4), Xeno-Flow (1-0-0-3), Blue Rose (35-2-0-20), Ketsarku (14-0-0-0), Silence (1-0-0-0), Lolo (14-1-0-1)
                      http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee301/xiaoven/solorulzsig.png

                      Comment

                      • [TeRa]
                        FFR Player
                        • May 2007
                        • 9922

                        #431
                        Re: 2nd Epic Partner Tournament, run by Gun92

                        Originally posted by Patashu
                        hey question

                        when multiple people have AAA'd a song how does FFR decide who's name is highest on the list?

                        Since I've been the first on the top 10 list displayed for multiple posts now
                        It goes by who was the most recent to play the song for the first time.
                        If you play a song when it was released 4 years ago, and then AAA it this year, you'll be toward the bottom of the AAAs list being you were one of the first to play it. If you sightread a song, you'll be the top name on the list. Anyone who plays the song for the first time after you sightread it, no matter how long it takes them to AAA it, being they played it after you, their name will be higher on the list once they AAA it.

                        I hope that made sense lol.
                        Last edited by [TeRa]; 09-25-2008, 04:34 AM.

                        Comment

                        • Patashu
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Apr 2006
                          • 8609

                          #432
                          Re: 2nd Epic Partner Tournament, run by Gun92

                          Ah, that's an interesting way to do it, thanks
                          Patashu makes Chiptunes in Famitracker:
                          http://soundcloud.com/patashu/8bit-progressive-metal-fading-world
                          http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v216/Mechadragon/smallpackbanner.png
                          Best non-AAAs: ERx8 v2 (14-1-0-4), Hajnal (3-0-0-0), RunnyMorning (8-0-0-4), Xeno-Flow (1-0-0-3), Blue Rose (35-2-0-20), Ketsarku (14-0-0-0), Silence (1-0-0-0), Lolo (14-1-0-1)
                          http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee301/xiaoven/solorulzsig.png

                          Comment

                          • ShadyJakey
                            Puzzle Master
                            • May 2006
                            • 130

                            #433
                            Re: 2nd Epic Partner Tournament, run by Gun92

                            Way too easy! Everyone will AAA.. no fun.
                            =/



                            Comment

                            • Kekeb
                              davai
                              • Dec 2006
                              • 2765

                              #434
                              Re: 2nd Epic Partner Tournament, run by Gun92

                              lolwtf Remedy in Exp.

                              Comment

                              • funmonkey54
                                The Chill Keeper
                                • Oct 2007
                                • 4127

                                #435
                                Re: 2nd Epic Partner Tournament, run by Gun92

                                This song is probably one of my worst songs.
                                Attached Files

                                Comment

                                Working...