Holy ****ing ****balls ****-**** son of a mother****ing ****tastic dump**** ****ing **** hippopotamus ****-dancing bull**** leprechaun-smashing ****-nipples ****-****ing panda-****ing mellow-****ing-yellow ****-eating ****-jumping Jesus Christ Superstar on a pogo stick.
Can somebody make a rule in the tournament sub-forum that denies the use of rock songs? I'm a fan of metal and stuff but the note charts that come with these songs are complete garbage.
CLICK \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/
Sig by Darkmonkey AKA Clowd
Can somebody make a rule in the tournament sub-forum that denies the use of rock songs? I'm a fan of metal and stuff but the note charts that come with these songs are complete garbage.
bynary fission and i both requested we be moved down, it doesnt bother us playing in expert, but considering i cant even get heavy, and he barely got heavy, we would be no competition to our competitors.
heck, even pheonixblade with oni would beat us in the division below us,
if we could be moved down just one division, i think that would be just, but i understand if we cant.
bynary fission and i both requested we be moved down, it doesnt bother us playing in expert, but considering i cant even get heavy, and he barely got heavy, we would be no competition to our competitors.
heck, even pheonixblade with oni would beat us in the division below us,
if we could be moved down just one division, i think that would be just, but i understand if we cant.
I agree - I know most of the people in our division have twice as many AAAs as I do, and several even have Oni (Redorigami, Jerry_DB, etc), and a bunch have average ranks that are in the low 100s, or even double digits, compared to my 419 and his 25000+.
I respect your decision if you choose to keep us in Expert, but we feel we belong in Advanced, since the people in that division match our skill levels closer.
I agree - I know most of the people in our division have twice as many AAAs as I do, and several even have Oni (Redorigami, Jerry_DB, etc), and a bunch have average ranks that are in the low 100s, or even double digits, compared to my 419 and his 25000+.
I respect your decision if you choose to keep us in Expert, but we feel we belong in Advanced, since the people in that division match our skill levels closer.
~Bynary Fission
Yeah I have avrank like 45 and over 400 AAAs.
I really don't think Bynary and I should be in the same division
Originally posted by TheRapingDragon
The ability to lick the clit and the vagina and apply gentle pressure at the same time with one upward lick is something the small tongued of us can only dream about.
Originally posted by spreadNv
Got dibs on La Camp.
Oh right, Im not any good.
Got dibs on Pita.
Just stop complaining and play. There are always some form of misplacement in all these tournaments followed by 50 pages of complaints. Don't exactly want to see that happen in this thread.
- Retired Stepman
- I lift things up and put them down
The ability to lick the clit and the vagina and apply gentle pressure at the same time with one upward lick is something the small tongued of us can only dream about.
Originally posted by spreadNv
Got dibs on La Camp.
Oh right, Im not any good.
Got dibs on Pita.
Comment