Adamaja456 and Gilly G From Master to Expert
Ryusei_ and EDEdDNEdDYFaN From Master to Expert
I like it and Sk8IT From Beginner to Intermediate
basicdrummerman and iluswirl From Beginner to Intermediate
MystictheHedgehog and hi_top From Beginner to Intermediate
TSB_[DogPoop] and who_cares973 From Beginner to Intermediate
Again, if you feel you are misplaced, you can send a mature PM or comment on my wall. If your an ass to me or bitch about something, I will ignore you and you will not go anywhere. And a huge thanks to Tear and Kyno for their help on placing everyone!
thank god we were moved. no way in hell i can compete with masters XD
i are n00b
/runs to corner and cries
582 Tier Points(Tier 3) 602 AAAs(517+23+62)
People who bought me subscriptions/tokens: DrugstoreCowboy(1 month) ELRayford(3 months) ~GJampa(3 months) Jerry DB(3 months) 4th place in Gamewhore Competition(3 months) Phynx(FGJ album and Dendrite V2) dragon890x(1 year) Slide(1 year)
Like Ive said before several times, I'm a very laid back and understanding person, so if you are mature in approaching me, I will take the time to listen and consider what you tell me, I swear. Other then that, try to have some fun!
Oh yeah...Ill do a quick update for those who have submitted already.
James has updated, so remember to bug your teammates...I really don't want to send PMs out to like...60+ people, so if someone wants to do that for me...then you sir or ma'am, would be truly kick ass. Ill update again in a bit.
Is their anyway you can look over my stats again, I have a decent amount of AAA but I only have 1 VC and the rest are easy songs. I stand like no chance in expert
Removed a .gif image so your total signature size isn't well over 1MB. Keep this in mind for the future.
5th Official FFR Tournament Scores (Division 5)
Round 1: Novo Mundo (AAA)
Round 2: 4 Chord Touhou (AAA)
Round 3: October (1.0.0.1)
Round 4: Silly Symphony (1.0.0.0)
Round 5: Hardkore Atomic (4.0.0.1)
Round 6:Blue Rose (2.0.0.0)
Round 7:La Dump (Eliminated for being lazy.)
Originally posted by smartdude1212
EA will wander into his house with twenty minutes remaining in the round, load up FFR, realize he needs to ****, go to do so, discover he's hungry, whip up a gourmet meal, return to FFR with five minutes to go, play la camp once, and missflag on the 2154th arrow because scythe of 13 is watching him
Comment