Alright, I guess ill update before I leave for the rest of the day. Should make everyone happy. Ill get the line of death up later tonight and figure out TB, cause we are probably going to need em.
1st in Kommisar's 2009 SM Tournament 1st in I Love You`s 2009 New Year`s Tournament 3rd in EnR's Mashfest '08 tournament 5th in Phynx's Unofficial FFR Tournament 9th in D3 of the 2008-2009 4th Official FFR Tournament 10th in D5 of the 2010 5th Official FFR Tournament 10th in D6 of the 2011-2012 6th Official FFR Tournament FMO AAA Count:71 FGO AAA Count:10
Due to some unforeseeable circumstances (trav being at his cousin's house who has a ****ty Vista computer), myself and travman301 are going to resign from the tourney.
Gun, you may take us off the list, and you may keep the donation.
Aw darn I was looking forward to some competition from you foil
Originally posted by TheRapingDragon
The ability to lick the clit and the vagina and apply gentle pressure at the same time with one upward lick is something the small tongued of us can only dream about.
Originally posted by spreadNv
Got dibs on La Camp.
Oh right, Im not any good.
Got dibs on Pita.
Comment