2nd Epic Partner Tournament, run by Gun92

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • alloyus
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Oct 2006
    • 3269

    #361
    Re: 2nd Epic Partner Tournament, run by Gun92

    Gun, I sent messages to everyone as a reminder to post. Unfortunately, Jumper will be receiving the Advanced message because I did not see his post. My apologies.

    ^FFP_D0pey btw

    Comment

    • Redorigami
      Call me Massive Swallow
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Oct 2005
      • 3162

      #362
      Re: 2nd Epic Partner Tournament, run by Gun92

      Z?
      Really?

      This is like 50 times easier than Phynx's tourney
      Originally posted by TheRapingDragon
      The ability to lick the clit and the vagina and apply gentle pressure at the same time with one upward lick is something the small tongued of us can only dream about.
      Originally posted by spreadNv
      Got dibs on La Camp.
      Oh right, Im not any good.
      Got dibs on Pita.

      Comment

      • foilman8805
        smoke wheat hail satin
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Sep 2006
        • 5704

        #363
        Re: 2nd Epic Partner Tournament, run by Gun92

        Expert, lol.

        COOL I'M GONNA WIN

        Comment

        • MrMagic5239
          FFR Veteran
          • Feb 2007
          • 4096

          #364
          Re: 2nd Epic Partner Tournament, run by Gun92

          *yawn*

          ~Grand Chase Stats~
          Elesis (Knight/Spearman/Sword Master/ Savior) Lvl 80/80, MP Bars 4/4 EXP Rank 1
          Lire (Archer/Crossbowmen/Arch Ranger/Nova) Lvl 80/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 1
          Arme (Mage/Alchemist/Warlock/Battle Mage) Lvl 80/80 MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 1
          Ronan (Spell Knight/Dragon Knight/Aegis Knight/Abyss Knight) Lvl 80/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 1
          Lass (Thief/Assassin/Dark Assassin/Striper) Lvl 80/80, MP Bars 4, EXP Rank 1
          Ryan (Druid/Sentinel/Viken/Xenocider) Lvl 80/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 1
          Amy (Dancer/Musician/Siren/Superstar) Lvl 78/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 13
          Sieghart (Gladiator/Warlord/Duelist/Prime Knight) Lvl 80/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 1
          Jin (Fighter/Shisa/Asura/Rama) Lvl 80/80, MP Bars 4/4 EXP Rank 1
          Zero (Seeker/Wanderer) Lvl 79/80, MP Bars 4/4 EXP Rank 9
          Dio (Stygian/Drakar//Leviathan) Lvl 80/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 1
          Rin (Caller) Lvl 77/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 32
          Rufus (Bounty Hunter/Killer/Ravager/Arbiter) Lvl 80/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 1
          Ley (Summoner/Harbringer) lvl 79/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 21
          Asin (Desciple) Lvl 80/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 1 (Eastern Rain Liquid Jade aquired)

          Comment

          • BerZerkR
            Scrub Eater
            • Nov 2006
            • 240

            #365
            Re: 2nd Epic Partner Tournament, run by Gun92

            That was fun. (Didn't use the swf!)

            Last edited by BerZerkR; 09-24-2008, 01:23 PM. Reason: lolumwut?

            Comment

            • Gun92
              The Paragon of Perfection
              • Aug 2006
              • 4826

              #366
              Re: 2nd Epic Partner Tournament, run by Gun92

              Originally posted by alloyus
              Gun, I sent messages to everyone as a reminder to post. Unfortunately, Jumper will be receiving the Advanced message because I did not see his post. My apologies.
              Thanks, that helps out a whole bunch

              Originally posted by foilman8805
              Expert, lol.

              COOL I'M GONNA WIN
              We shall see if that is where you stay :P

              Comment

              • alloyus
                ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Oct 2006
                • 3269

                #367
                Re: 2nd Epic Partner Tournament, run by Gun92

                Originally posted by Gun92
                Thanks, that helps out a whole bunch
                No problem

                ^FFP_D0pey btw

                Comment

                • RagedBerserker
                  Hello Kitty
                  • Sep 2004
                  • 1296

                  #368
                  Re: 2nd Epic Partner Tournament, run by Gun92

                  K sweet


                  I'm just an old boy now

                  Comment

                  • colt.45
                    The5thMoon �︎ 2007
                    • Nov 2006
                    • 1550

                    #369
                    Re: 2nd Epic Partner Tournament, run by Gun92

                    i cant really play anymore my left hand gets like pains that kinda burn when i move my hand probably from living on brawl xD

                    Comment

                    • makdaddy
                      FFR Veteran
                      • Mar 2003
                      • 1688

                      #370
                      Re: 2nd Epic Partner Tournament, run by Gun92

                      Oh my God, My Beautiful Rescue sucks so much dick...Silvuh sucks so much dick

                      Comment

                      • sarahxjane
                        FFR Veteran
                        • Aug 2005
                        • 2109

                        #371
                        Re: 2nd Epic Partner Tournament, run by Gun92



                        I'm joining the bandwagon and submitting without my partners' score.

                        >___>
                        Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                        whatever you do... don't **** a walros.
                        Originally posted by funmonkey54
                        *knock knock*
                        *opens door*
                        Hello sir, I am a representative from eBay.
                        Um, ok. May I help you?
                        Yes, I am going to need some more information. What is your social security, work hours, sperm count, sexual orientation, and hours of absence from your home?

                        as of December 11th 2009.
                        Proud One Hander! 113 AAAs & 295 Full Combos

                        Comment

                        • Kekeb
                          davai
                          • Dec 2006
                          • 2765

                          #372
                          Re: 2nd Epic Partner Tournament, run by Gun92

                          I played 18 ****ing million points worth of this song, eventually resorting to rotating my screen and playing down scroll. I BF'd 3-5 times.
                          Last edited by Kekeb; 09-24-2008, 01:50 PM.

                          Comment

                          • EDEdDNEdDYFaN
                            FFR Veteran
                            • May 2003
                            • 2119

                            #373
                            Re: 2nd Epic Partner Tournament, run by Gun92


                            Comment

                            • phe0nixblade
                              Praise the sun mofo
                              • Sep 2005
                              • 4281

                              #374
                              Re: 2nd Epic Partner Tournament, run by Gun92

                              AAA sightread piss easy song brb with ss

                              Comment

                              • kmay
                                Don't forget me
                                • Jan 2007
                                • 6534

                                #375
                                Re: 2nd Epic Partner Tournament, run by Gun92

                                yay fity better get the AAA

                                Comment

                                Working...