2nd Epic Partner Tournament, run by Gun92

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Mario Bros.
    FFR Player
    • Dec 2007
    • 595

    #391
    Re: 2nd Epic Partner Tournament, run by Gun92

    Darnit I didnt get the AAA!!! I hate that song and I dont want to do it again but I will if I have too. If Xplayfan doesnt AAA it then I will go and AAA the song so our score is better and so we wont get eliminated. Goodluck everyone in advance.

    Comment

    • BigBoss37
      Veteran Member
      • Mar 2007
      • 1099

      #392
      Re: 2nd Epic Partner Tournament, run by Gun92

      Comment

      • EgomaniaCircus
        (```(~_~)```)
        • Dec 2007
        • 168

        #393
        Re: 2nd Epic Partner Tournament, run by Gun92

        Originally posted by AOD_ELEMENT


        AOD AND BOON GOT THIS TOURNY
        Boon is noob spelt backwards and AOD rearranged is ado. You guys should call your team the fussy noobs. loljk.

        Anyway I'm probably out of this tournament. I don't like the song selections.
        "I'm a man of integrity and proclaimination while ur just blinded by ur segregation and nullification."

        Comment

        • Xx{Midnight}xX
          FFR Player
          • Aug 2007
          • 8548

          #394
          Re: 2nd Epic Partner Tournament, run by Gun92

          Originally posted by BarberFloyd
          wow how i hate this song.
          Better than Phynx's choices. (No offense dude you're still awesome.)

          Blah not bad for a first run through:

          WHY CAN I NEVER JUST AAA THE FIRST ROUND! Blah I'm kiddin.

          Loveth this song and been listening to it regularly.

          Comment

          • phe0nixblade
            Praise the sun mofo
            • Sep 2005
            • 4281

            #395
            Re: 2nd Epic Partner Tournament, run by Gun92

            wtf i could've swore i posted my score, but i don't see it. ?

            Comment

            • MaxGhost
              FFR Veteran
              • Feb 2008
              • 2141

              #396
              Re: 2nd Epic Partner Tournament, run by Gun92

              WHAT THE HELL!!!!! THIS SONG IS SOOOO BORING!!! OMG I swear I almost fell asleep... OMG!!! wow I'm not gonna try to AAA this... that's sooooooo BOOOORRRINNNGGG

              Comment

              • blindreper1179
                Vice President Of TGB
                • Jun 2006
                • 5902

                #397
                Re: 2nd Epic Partner Tournament, run by Gun92

                it doesn't matter pheonix, you won't win because you're not with me.
                Originally posted by thesunfan
                absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                Originally posted by choof
                It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                Originally posted by choof
                whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                Originally posted by Celirra
                I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                Comment

                • Xception704
                  FFR Veteran
                  • Jul 2006
                  • 3984

                  #398
                  Re: 2nd Epic Partner Tournament, run by Gun92

                  Dude why am I in Expert ... seriously, I'm absolutely horrible now. I can't PA for crap ... =\

                  Comment

                  • shadow 1800
                    I can't think of anything
                    • Dec 2006
                    • 1183

                    #399
                    Re: 2nd Epic Partner Tournament, run by Gun92

                    Comment

                    • Redorigami
                      Call me Massive Swallow
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Oct 2005
                      • 3162

                      #400
                      Re: 2nd Epic Partner Tournament, run by Gun92

                      lol too easy
                      Originally posted by TheRapingDragon
                      The ability to lick the clit and the vagina and apply gentle pressure at the same time with one upward lick is something the small tongued of us can only dream about.
                      Originally posted by spreadNv
                      Got dibs on La Camp.
                      Oh right, Im not any good.
                      Got dibs on Pita.

                      Comment

                      • 8 Hour Whore
                        ←↓↑→ Lets Bang? ←↓↑→
                        • Oct 2006
                        • 2324

                        #401
                        Re: 2nd Epic Partner Tournament, run by Gun92

                        Bleh this file is way to slow..
                        And boring as hell..
                        Anyways.. Next round please..
                        Attached Files
                        Last edited by 8 Hour Whore; 09-24-2008, 05:14 PM.
                        R.I.P JellyGod <333

                        Best AAA: Banned Forever
                        BlackFlags: 49

                        Comment

                        • xBBx Takedown
                          FFR Veteran
                          • Sep 2007
                          • 2627

                          #402
                          Re: 2nd Epic Partner Tournament, run by Gun92

                          Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5-1st Place(D3B)
                          Best FMO Score-Battle Theme #37(8.0.0.1)
                          Best AAA-Sword Strike
                          Best BF-Be Princess and Mute City Remix

                          Comment

                          • Azafreak
                            Retired
                            • Feb 2007
                            • 759

                            #403
                            Re: 2nd Epic Partner Tournament, run by Gun92

                            After 2 booflag T_T

                            Comment

                            • ~Zero~
                              FFR Veteran
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Nov 2006
                              • 1556

                              #404
                              Re: 2nd Epic Partner Tournament, run by Gun92



                              Originally posted by Xiaounlimited
                              More like Tier ~0~

                              Comment

                              • Breakdown16
                                FFR Veteran
                                • Sep 2007
                                • 1938

                                #405
                                Re: 2nd Epic Partner Tournament, run by Gun92

                                Why am I in Masters? After Dawn may be a very low master, but I'm fairly high expert. Being in D5 is going to be harsh.
                                Attached Files


                                Made by arrekusuof93 at Ye Olde Photoshop Shoppe
                                Who remembers this thread? Brings back great memories XD

                                Comment

                                Working...