Survivor: FFR Island (Tournament)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Gun92
    The Paragon of Perfection
    • Aug 2006
    • 4826

    #706
    Re: Survivor: FFR Island (Tournament)

    I'm sitting out this round...Oh well, go Jaburu, kick some ass

    If it means anything to my tribe...I got 2 goods...the one was crap at the very end...Oh well, we will win the immunity
    Last edited by Gun92; 01-26-2008, 09:37 AM.

    Comment

    • CR_fLiP_fOaM
      FFR Player
      • Aug 2006
      • 1479

      #707
      Re: Survivor: FFR Island (Tournament)

      Man I'm doom. I can't even FC it.

      "This better not be Snowbound again"

      Best AAA - Lawn Wake IV, Strangeprogram, Vertex Beta
      FC all Guru's Except - Death Piano, Revo, CP and the rest I haven't play it.

      Comment

      • lumphoboextreme
        FFR Veteran
        • Jan 2005
        • 8592

        #708
        Re: Survivor: FFR Island (Tournament)

        Yeah... I can't FC it. gg

        Comment

        • 09876
          FFR Veteran
          • Nov 2004
          • 353

          #709
          Re: Survivor: FFR Island (Tournament)

          Go Jaburu!
          Attached Files

          Made by arrekusuof93 at Ye Olde Photoshop Shoppe

          Comment

          • CR_fLiP_fOaM
            FFR Player
            • Aug 2006
            • 1479

            #710
            Re: Survivor: FFR Island (Tournament)

            it's ok I'll still have till tuesday. I won't be playing it till the last minute. That way I can whore it till I AAA it lol.
            "This better not be Snowbound again"

            Best AAA - Lawn Wake IV, Strangeprogram, Vertex Beta
            FC all Guru's Except - Death Piano, Revo, CP and the rest I haven't play it.

            Comment

            • Crashfan3
              FFR Player
              • Nov 2006
              • 2937

              #711
              Re: Survivor: FFR Island (Tournament)

              First try on Bomb the Base came out as a 7-0-0-0. Definitely needs work. Not even gonna put up a screenshot.
              EDIT: The lowest I'll go with a screenshot is a 5-0-0-0, but that would still be pretty bad.

              EDIT 2: Just got a 2-0-0-0 . Taking a screenshot, but not posting, because I really think I can AAA this with some more work.
              Last edited by Crashfan3; 01-26-2008, 10:37 AM.

              Comment

              • Xception704
                FFR Veteran
                • Jul 2006
                • 3984

                #712
                Re: Survivor: FFR Island (Tournament)

                John and Zach ... I hate you two.

                Comment

                • Shouka
                  FFR Veteran
                  • Nov 2006
                  • 382

                  #713
                  Re: Survivor: FFR Island (Tournament)

                  yay...I guess

                  Comment

                  • StepmaniaGod6969
                    3 Fingers
                    • Jan 2007
                    • 1015

                    #714
                    Re: Survivor: FFR Island (Tournament)

                    the fast stream at the beginning gets me everytime

                    http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...eplay/9736781/

                    Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                    use your cock. unless it isn't long enough. and then i feel sorry for you.



                    Comment

                    • Commandersa1
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2006
                      • 2344

                      #715
                      Re: Survivor: FFR Island (Tournament)

                      Comment

                      • AOD_ELEMENT
                        FFR Player
                        • Jan 2007
                        • 1672

                        #716
                        Re: Survivor: FFR Island (Tournament)

                        ok hammy a promise is a promise here it is : )

                        Comment

                        • HammyMcSquirrel
                          Everlong
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          FFR Music Producer
                          • Dec 2004
                          • 3833

                          #717
                          Re: Survivor: FFR Island (Tournament)

                          Originally posted by AOD_ELEMENT
                          ok hammy a promise is a promise here it is : )
                          Sweeeeeeeeet.

                          Comment

                          • [HectoGtzMX]
                            FFR Player
                            • May 2007
                            • 1474

                            #718
                            Re: Survivor: FFR Island (Tournament)

                            Damn =/

                            C'mon oshi, we can do it! >_<

                            • It's coming for you •

                            Comment

                            • will08
                              FFR Player
                              • Nov 2005
                              • 486

                              #719
                              Re: Survivor: FFR Island (Tournament)

                              Got it on my second try

                              http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...photos/148960/

                              Comment

                              • AOD_ELEMENT
                                FFR Player
                                • Jan 2007
                                • 1672

                                #720
                                Re: Survivor: FFR Island (Tournament)

                                oshi, oshi is goin down!!!!!

                                Comment

                                Working...