Survivor: FFR Island (Tournament)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • flipsta_lombax
    Lombax Connoisseur
    • May 2006
    • 2556

    #766
    Re: Survivor: FFR Island (Tournament)

    How many credits you want jugglin? =OO
    Best FGO: Time To Eye{3-0-0-0}

    Best SCORE: Husigi Usagi Milk Tei {16-1-2-8}

    Comment

    • jugglinguy
      Use me as a porta-potty
      • Dec 2006
      • 4319

      #767
      Re: Survivor: FFR Island (Tournament)

      Originally posted by flipsta_lombax
      How many credits you want jugglin? =OO
      231232118978561897886 credits...

      and then a lifelong subscription for gas fees.
      Originally posted by Jem
      Jem is my name. No one else is the same!

      You're Aja Leith of the Holograms! You're very exotic, intelligent and sophisticated.

      Comment

      • Bangcrashboom
        The Lulz, Do It For Them
        • Nov 2006
        • 1055

        #768
        Re: Survivor: FFR Island (Tournament)



        this is good cuz i have been sucking lately......


        PROOF:http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...eplay/9798420/
        Last edited by Bangcrashboom; 01-26-2008, 09:35 PM.

        Originally posted by Bolth mannn
        Bangcrashboom lets make our manboobs touch.

        Comment

        • Coolboyrulez0
          VICES
          FFR Simfile Author
          FFR Music Producer
          • Aug 2006
          • 10042

          #769
          Re: Survivor: FFR Island (Tournament)

          Wait. If I get subbed(I am) this round I can play the next round again if I dont get voted out right?
          https://soundcloud.com/cbrbreakcore
          https://cbrrecords.bandcamp.com/

          Comment

          • jugglinguy
            Use me as a porta-potty
            • Dec 2006
            • 4319

            #770
            Re: Survivor: FFR Island (Tournament)

            Originally posted by Coolboyrulez0
            Wait. If I get subbed(I am) this round I can play the next round again if I dont get voted out right?
            No, you can't just choose the rounds you want to play and rounds you don't want to.
            Originally posted by Jem
            Jem is my name. No one else is the same!

            You're Aja Leith of the Holograms! You're very exotic, intelligent and sophisticated.

            Comment

            • Bangcrashboom
              The Lulz, Do It For Them
              • Nov 2006
              • 1055

              #771
              Re: Survivor: FFR Island (Tournament)

              Hey Can I Dontate 1 Credit?!?!?!? Im Sorry But Its My Thing....

              Originally posted by Bolth mannn
              Bangcrashboom lets make our manboobs touch.

              Comment

              • Coolboyrulez0
                VICES
                FFR Simfile Author
                FFR Music Producer
                • Aug 2006
                • 10042

                #772
                Re: Survivor: FFR Island (Tournament)

                Originally posted by jugglinguy
                No, you can't just choose the rounds you want to play and rounds you don't want to.
                Aw. So when can I play again?
                https://soundcloud.com/cbrbreakcore
                https://cbrrecords.bandcamp.com/

                Comment

                • flipsta_lombax
                  Lombax Connoisseur
                  • May 2006
                  • 2556

                  #773
                  Re: Survivor: FFR Island (Tournament)

                  Originally posted by jugglinguy
                  231232118978561897886 credits...

                  and then a lifelong subscription for gas fees.
                  Brb starting a charity for your epic ice cream. =D
                  Best FGO: Time To Eye{3-0-0-0}

                  Best SCORE: Husigi Usagi Milk Tei {16-1-2-8}

                  Comment

                  • Commandersa1
                    FFR Player
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 2344

                    #774
                    Re: Survivor: FFR Island (Tournament)

                    Wait, so if it's a kidnapping round, the losing team gets more people?

                    , and since they kidnapped who they thought was the best player, we get a disadvantage for winning. That's weird...

                    Comment

                    • Jtehanonymous
                      Hunger Games Hunty
                      • Jan 2007
                      • 3770

                      #775
                      Re: Survivor: FFR Island (Tournament)

                      Originally posted by Commandersa1
                      Wait, so if it's a kidnapping round, the losing team gets more people?

                      , and since they kidnapped who they thought was the best player, we get a disadvantage for winning. That's weird...
                      That's FFR Island.

                      Rules change and you adapt. =)

                      Comment

                      • jugglinguy
                        Use me as a porta-potty
                        • Dec 2006
                        • 4319

                        #776
                        Re: Survivor: FFR Island (Tournament)

                        Originally posted by Coolboyrulez0
                        Aw. So when can I play again?
                        It's sounding like you're wanting in now, when you were completely repulsed at it before.

                        Answer this:
                        will you play every song and be active as long as you have computer acces?
                        Originally posted by Jem
                        Jem is my name. No one else is the same!

                        You're Aja Leith of the Holograms! You're very exotic, intelligent and sophisticated.

                        Comment

                        • Jtehanonymous
                          Hunger Games Hunty
                          • Jan 2007
                          • 3770

                          #777
                          Re: Survivor: FFR Island (Tournament)

                          Originally posted by jugglinguy
                          It's sounding like you're wanting in now, when you were completely repulsed at it before.

                          Answer this:
                          will you play every song and be active as long as you have computer acces?
                          Like he said.

                          You can't hold a tournament like this and have people be wishy washy.

                          It makes us have to stretch the rules, which we DON'T want to do.

                          Comment

                          • Xception704
                            FFR Veteran
                            • Jul 2006
                            • 3984

                            #778
                            Re: Survivor: FFR Island (Tournament)

                            Originally posted by Jtehanonymous
                            No you won't.

                            Advanced or Expert sounds good. Pick one please. =)

                            Fine.

                            I pick Beginner.




                            ... >_>

                            EXPERT.

                            Comment

                            • Jtehanonymous
                              Hunger Games Hunty
                              • Jan 2007
                              • 3770

                              #779
                              Re: Survivor: FFR Island (Tournament)

                              Originally posted by Xception704
                              Fine.

                              I pick Beginner.

                              ... >_>

                              EXPERT.
                              Expert it is.

                              Comment

                              • Xception704
                                FFR Veteran
                                • Jul 2006
                                • 3984

                                #780
                                Re: Survivor: FFR Island (Tournament)

                                Oh god.

                                Comment

                                Working...