Survivor: FFR Island (Tournament)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DarkManticoreX2
    TWG Overlord
    • Apr 2005
    • 7355

    #691
    Re: Survivor: FFR Island (Tournament)

    HammyMcSquirrel (10:11:27 PM): pwnyew make ohshi go ohshi.
    HammyMcSquirrel (10:11:35 PM): And oh**** in their trousers.

    must pwnyew


    Sup OWA.
    AAA's = 800

    Originally posted by V
    Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

    Comment

    • rsr2
      Guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurl
      • Oct 2004
      • 1386

      #692
      Re: Survivor: FFR Island (Tournament)

      Originally posted by llama499
      hey how come im in Jaburu now? i was in Balboa last round

      EDIT: nvm i read first post, should i feel good that they want me on their team?
      Yay!
      Last edited by rsr2; 01-25-2008, 08:20 PM.
      Originally posted by MrGiggles
      "You shouldn't believe what everyone says about me. I took a shower with my cousin, once. And I have racist thoughts."

      Comment

      • HammyMcSquirrel
        Everlong
        FFR Simfile Author
        FFR Music Producer
        • Dec 2004
        • 3833

        #693
        Re: Survivor: FFR Island (Tournament)

        Ahaha, nicely done, Manti. xD

        Comment

        • remedy1502
          remederpin
          • Feb 2007
          • 4885

          #694
          Re: Survivor: FFR Island (Tournament)

          Originally posted by Nightfirecat
          =P Beat ya to it... Although it took me 2 tries... =/
          I was out to dinner, and didn't get home until 7:35 ish lol. So you had a whole 35 minutes more time to AAA than me :P

          Comment

          • flipsta_lombax
            Lombax Connoisseur
            • May 2006
            • 2556

            #695
            Re: Survivor: FFR Island (Tournament)

            http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...eplay/9649884/

            Eh.. some improvement. There is still hope Ohshi.

            ...
            Best FGO: Time To Eye{3-0-0-0}

            Best SCORE: Husigi Usagi Milk Tei {16-1-2-8}

            Comment

            • Shouka
              FFR Veteran
              • Nov 2006
              • 382

              #696
              Re: Survivor: FFR Island (Tournament)

              I'm not sure why you guys wanted me because I'm not very good. This took 19 tries. It might've taken less if I could actually hear the song (parents told me to turn the sound way down so they could sleep), but still that's pretty bad =(

              Oh, and I'm an idiot. I just realized that there's a pair of headphones right next to me.

              Last edited by Shouka; 01-25-2008, 09:17 PM.

              Comment

              • One Winged Angel
                Anime Avatars ( ◜◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2007
                • 10837

                #697
                Re: Survivor: FFR Island (Tournament)

                Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                Sup OWA.
                oh, it's on


                Originally posted by ilikexd
                i want to be cucked by cirno

                Comment

                • keyslayer101
                  FFR Player
                  • Dec 2007
                  • 105

                  #698
                  Re: Survivor: FFR Island (Tournament)

                  Comment

                  • rshadow8888
                    FFR's Buizel
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Aug 2005
                    • 3120

                    #699
                    Re: Survivor: FFR Island (Tournament)

                    We wanted you shouka because i know you can get really good on the more challenging songs.

                    Right now though, I wish I was in a division lower. dam trills make it hard for me to fc this song with any kind of decent PA

                    Comment

                    • L_eMo_N
                      FFR Veteran
                      • Oct 2006
                      • 402

                      #700
                      Re: Survivor: FFR Island (Tournament)

                      haha, thank you hammy and onewinged

                      good job to everyone too ^_^

                      Comment

                      • silvercomet1525
                        FFR Player
                        • Sep 2005
                        • 601

                        #701
                        Re: Survivor: FFR Island (Tournament)

                        Yay! I'm sitting out this round

                        My score was horrible anyways.
                        Originally posted by Phynx
                        BEDTIME FOR ME YAY!!! PILLOW SO SOFT!


                        Tier Points: 537 (519 + 18 for 664 AAAs)
                        (7/29/09)

                        Comment

                        • ryanisadouche
                          FFR Player
                          • Aug 2005
                          • 666

                          #702
                          Re: Survivor: FFR Island (Tournament)

                          oh my god that left hand trill is straight out of hell

                          best so far is (3), i'll go for the AAA but no promises
                          Last edited by ryanisadouche; 01-26-2008, 12:25 AM.
                          ...starting up again

                          Public AAA #370 - evil approaches
                          Tier Points - 329 (Tier 4)
                          Best Non-AAA - Schmollbluk (rank 26)
                          Worst Non-AAA - AIM Anthem(668)
                          average rank - 109

                          Comment

                          • flipsta_lombax
                            Lombax Connoisseur
                            • May 2006
                            • 2556

                            #703
                            Re: Survivor: FFR Island (Tournament)



                            I guess yesterday was just an off day. First try for today. Damn it... I gotta go to work though.
                            Best FGO: Time To Eye{3-0-0-0}

                            Best SCORE: Husigi Usagi Milk Tei {16-1-2-8}

                            Comment

                            • hoochan
                              woah shrooms
                              • Nov 2005
                              • 3838

                              #704
                              Re: Survivor: FFR Island (Tournament)

                              ill only get a better score if i need to
                              Last edited by hoochan; 05-25-2008, 09:29 AM.

                              Comment

                              • rshadow8888
                                FFR's Buizel
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Aug 2005
                                • 3120

                                #705
                                Re: Survivor: FFR Island (Tournament)

                                My first and probably going to be my only FC ever on this song. I even had to play this thing index just to FC it.



                                Can't we actually move up in difficulty now so I can maybe do better

                                Comment

                                Working...