Survivor: FFR Island (Tournament)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Jtehanonymous
    Hunger Games Hunty
    • Jan 2007
    • 3770

    #796
    Re: Survivor: FFR Island (Tournament)

    Originally posted by MystictheHedgehog
    That's quite the threat....

    o.o

    Hey Jteh, no get on the move!!!

    :]
    Good times Mystic....Good times...=)

    Comment

    • MystictheHedgehog
      FFR Veteran
      • Apr 2005
      • 699

      #797
      Re: Survivor: FFR Island (Tournament)

      =]

      Seriously. You put it in the tourney, I will...I will......well I don't know what yet...but it will be bad!!!

      Rawr! BEWARE!
      Originally posted by Jerry DB
      how does that even make sense? in the beginning of time there was this 5 billion dollar machine that forced two particles to collide at the speed of light. lets re create that. DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

      Comment

      • Gun92
        The Paragon of Perfection
        • Aug 2006
        • 4826

        #798
        Re: Survivor: FFR Island (Tournament)

        Annoying and reminders sent away...now watch the flood of AAAs come pouring in

        Comment

        • Tidus810
          slimy, yet ... satisfying
          FFR Simfile Author
          • May 2007
          • 1244

          #799
          Re: Survivor: FFR Island (Tournament)

          Originally posted by Gun92
          Annoying and reminders sent away...now watch the flood of AAAs come pouring in
          Yup. Here you go.

          Comment

          • trumaestro
            I don't get no respect
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jun 2006
            • 1332

            #800
            Re: Survivor: FFR Island (Tournament)



            That good is going to haunt me forever.

            Comment

            • Coolboyrulez0
              VICES
              FFR Simfile Author
              FFR Music Producer
              • Aug 2006
              • 10042

              #801
              Re: Survivor: FFR Island (Tournament)

              So. Will I ever be playing again or will you guys hate me for life? o.0

              PS: Jugglin is just angry cause I make better spinfiles than him. hahaha

              CBR
              https://soundcloud.com/cbrbreakcore
              https://cbrrecords.bandcamp.com/

              Comment

              • Jtehanonymous
                Hunger Games Hunty
                • Jan 2007
                • 3770

                #802
                Re: Survivor: FFR Island (Tournament)

                Originally posted by Coolboyrulez0
                So. Will I ever be playing again or will you guys hate me for life? o.0

                PS: Jugglin is just angry cause I make better spinfiles than him. hahaha

                CBR
                Rofl.

                Well, we're putting you back in for .david (Who was subbing for you) This means you have to stick out the tournament now.

                Just be thankful he hasn't submitted yet.

                Comment

                • jugglinguy
                  Use me as a porta-potty
                  • Dec 2006
                  • 4319

                  #803
                  Re: Survivor: FFR Island (Tournament)

                  Originally posted by Coolboyrulez0
                  So. Will I ever be playing again or will you guys hate me for life? o.0

                  PS: Jugglin is just angry cause I make better spinfiles than him. hahaha

                  CBR
                  Rofl you're back in =)

                  PS: CBR didn't get any votes for the best spinfilest of the year, while I originally was going to win until it was bumped heh.
                  Originally posted by Jem
                  Jem is my name. No one else is the same!

                  You're Aja Leith of the Holograms! You're very exotic, intelligent and sophisticated.

                  Comment

                  • Redorigami
                    Call me Massive Swallow
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Oct 2005
                    • 3162

                    #804
                    Re: Survivor: FFR Island (Tournament)

                    http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...eplay/9857800/
                    13-1-0-0
                    Originally posted by TheRapingDragon
                    The ability to lick the clit and the vagina and apply gentle pressure at the same time with one upward lick is something the small tongued of us can only dream about.
                    Originally posted by spreadNv
                    Got dibs on La Camp.
                    Oh right, Im not any good.
                    Got dibs on Pita.

                    Comment

                    • Jtehanonymous
                      Hunger Games Hunty
                      • Jan 2007
                      • 3770

                      #805
                      Re: Survivor: FFR Island (Tournament)

                      Originally posted by Redorigami
                      Nice Improvement. =)

                      Comment

                      • Redorigami
                        Call me Massive Swallow
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Oct 2005
                        • 3162

                        #806
                        Re: Survivor: FFR Island (Tournament)

                        Originally posted by Jtehanonymous
                        Nice Improvement. =)
                        That's called playing one handed again and not spread. XD Still needs major PA overhaul.
                        Last edited by Redorigami; 01-27-2008, 12:45 PM.
                        Originally posted by TheRapingDragon
                        The ability to lick the clit and the vagina and apply gentle pressure at the same time with one upward lick is something the small tongued of us can only dream about.
                        Originally posted by spreadNv
                        Got dibs on La Camp.
                        Oh right, Im not any good.
                        Got dibs on Pita.

                        Comment

                        • jugglinguy
                          Use me as a porta-potty
                          • Dec 2006
                          • 4319

                          #807
                          Re: Survivor: FFR Island (Tournament)

                          Originally posted by Redorigami
                          That's called playing one handed again and not spread. XD Still needs major PA overhaul.
                          rofl, I can't see how onehanded would make a better score, but whatever works for you I guess hehe.

                          Anyways, START BUGGING YOUR TRIBEMATES either that or suffer the consequences =\
                          Originally posted by Jem
                          Jem is my name. No one else is the same!

                          You're Aja Leith of the Holograms! You're very exotic, intelligent and sophisticated.

                          Comment

                          • Coolboyrulez0
                            VICES
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            FFR Music Producer
                            • Aug 2006
                            • 10042

                            #808
                            Re: Survivor: FFR Island (Tournament)

                            http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...eplay/9861483/

                            Now you guys see why I hate this song?
                            Good for a laugh but that seriously is my score. Best record yet too.
                            T_T
                            Btw thanks for Tak(e)ing Me Back in the tourny
                            And I appologize for causing a big drama. I should have just played the song and not cause a big dilemma.
                            https://soundcloud.com/cbrbreakcore
                            https://cbrrecords.bandcamp.com/

                            Comment

                            • Redorigami
                              Call me Massive Swallow
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Oct 2005
                              • 3162

                              #809
                              Re: Survivor: FFR Island (Tournament)

                              Oh god CBR we can't have two of those kind of scorers on the same team damnit. One of us two is gone this round. D:
                              Originally posted by TheRapingDragon
                              The ability to lick the clit and the vagina and apply gentle pressure at the same time with one upward lick is something the small tongued of us can only dream about.
                              Originally posted by spreadNv
                              Got dibs on La Camp.
                              Oh right, Im not any good.
                              Got dibs on Pita.

                              Comment

                              • Jtehanonymous
                                Hunger Games Hunty
                                • Jan 2007
                                • 3770

                                #810
                                Re: Survivor: FFR Island (Tournament)

                                Originally posted by Coolboyrulez0
                                Wut.
                                9-11-0-5? That's pretty gnarly. =)

                                Don't worry too much you guys. If your team (or any team) is smart, they're going to take future rounds into account, not just this one song.

                                Comment

                                Working...