Survivor: FFR Island (Tournament)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Coolboyrulez0
    VICES
    FFR Simfile Author
    FFR Music Producer
    • Aug 2006
    • 10042

    #646
    Re: Survivor: FFR Island (Tournament)

    You know what.
    Vote me off.
    I am sick of this tourny.
    Those simfiles are horrible. They are worse than what I used to make.
    If I somehow dont get voted off I will play round 3 if its a better simfile.
    https://soundcloud.com/cbrbreakcore
    https://cbrrecords.bandcamp.com/

    Comment

    • HammyMcSquirrel
      Everlong
      FFR Simfile Author
      FFR Music Producer
      • Dec 2004
      • 3833

      #647
      Re: Survivor: FFR Island (Tournament)

      Awww, I have been kidnapped. ):

      Oooo, Monstrous Turtles. It's a good thing I didn't go for the AAA yesterday. I AAAed twice up to the second 32nd stream and avgmissed both times. Now I have more incentive to AAA the sucker. Woot, Pwnyew. Let's do it to it!

      Comment

      • Jtehanonymous
        Hunger Games Hunty
        • Jan 2007
        • 3770

        #648
        Re: Survivor: FFR Island (Tournament)

        Originally posted by Coolboyrulez0
        I hate your choices. You need to get some better songs. Seriously. 2nd crappy song in a row. 1 more and I will seriously quit this tourny.
        You mean pick better songs?
        I'd love to take a poll on which songs everyone likes the most, but I'm not retarded.

        =)

        Comment

        • Coolboyrulez0
          VICES
          FFR Simfile Author
          FFR Music Producer
          • Aug 2006
          • 10042

          #649
          Re: Survivor: FFR Island (Tournament)

          No. I apologize. I like the songs. They are one of my favorites to be exact.
          But I mean the simfiles. See post 3 above me.
          https://soundcloud.com/cbrbreakcore
          https://cbrrecords.bandcamp.com/

          Comment

          • jugglinguy
            Use me as a porta-potty
            • Dec 2006
            • 4319

            #650
            Re: Survivor: FFR Island (Tournament)

            Originally posted by Coolboyrulez0
            You know what.
            Vote me off.
            I am sick of this tourny.
            Those simfiles are horrible. They are worse than what I used to make.
            If I somehow dont get voted off I will play round 3 if its a better simfile.
            Instead of wasting votes and making your tribe lose a player, you'll be subbed.
            Originally posted by Jem
            Jem is my name. No one else is the same!

            You're Aja Leith of the Holograms! You're very exotic, intelligent and sophisticated.

            Comment

            • flipsta_lombax
              Lombax Connoisseur
              • May 2006
              • 2556

              #651
              Re: Survivor: FFR Island (Tournament)

              Originally posted by One Winged Angel
              *sniff*

              oh well, at least we have flip now
              We losted a team member?! This is unfair. =( That's it. Time to rehype this team. OHSHI powah! Brb not going to avmiss Monstrous Turtles.
              Best FGO: Time To Eye{3-0-0-0}

              Best SCORE: Husigi Usagi Milk Tei {16-1-2-8}

              Comment

              • Jtehanonymous
                Hunger Games Hunty
                • Jan 2007
                • 3770

                #652
                Re: Survivor: FFR Island (Tournament)

                Originally posted by Coolboyrulez0
                No. I apologize. I like the songs. They are one of my favorites to be exact.
                But I mean the simfiles. See post 3 above me.
                I really don't know what to say. There'll be rounds with sucky simfiles and others with not as bad choices. No matter what we choose though, everyone else is being tested on the same crappy simfile.

                And it's not like you have to put your heart and soul into the song? (Especially in round 2) Get a score and move on...

                Comment

                • Coolboyrulez0
                  VICES
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  FFR Music Producer
                  • Aug 2006
                  • 10042

                  #653
                  Re: Survivor: FFR Island (Tournament)

                  I doubt my team cares if they loose a whining complaining noob.

                  Edit: I cant get a score cause I cant ****ing FC that file. I CAN ****ING AAA some VC and most Challenging songs but I cant even FC this file.... do you guys understand ?

                  Edit2: Sorry if I annoy you guys but I just want to get my point across =)
                  Last edited by Coolboyrulez0; 01-25-2008, 05:32 PM.
                  https://soundcloud.com/cbrbreakcore
                  https://cbrrecords.bandcamp.com/

                  Comment

                  • DarkManticoreX2
                    TWG Overlord
                    • Apr 2005
                    • 7355

                    #654
                    Re: Survivor: FFR Island (Tournament)

                    Nooooooooooo not Turtlessssssssssssss

                    I just fc'ed Yesterday for the first timeeeeeeeeeeeee

                    Arggggggggggggg
                    AAA's = 800

                    Originally posted by V
                    Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                    Comment

                    • rsr2
                      Guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurl
                      • Oct 2004
                      • 1386

                      #655
                      Re: Survivor: FFR Island (Tournament)

                      Here you go
                      Attached Files
                      Originally posted by MrGiggles
                      "You shouldn't believe what everyone says about me. I took a shower with my cousin, once. And I have racist thoughts."

                      Comment

                      • -Hero-
                        FFR Player
                        • Dec 2007
                        • 152

                        #656
                        Re: Survivor: FFR Island (Tournament)

                        here

                        Comment

                        • Nightfirecat
                          ...back from the dead.
                          • Nov 2006
                          • 3213

                          #657
                          Re: Survivor: FFR Island (Tournament)

                          Originally posted by Coolboyrulez0
                          I doubt my team cares if they loose a whining complaining noob.

                          Edit: I cant get a score cause I cant ****ing FC that file. I CAN ****ING AAA some VC and most Challenging songs but I cant even FC this file.... do you guys understand ?

                          Edit2: Sorry if I annoy you guys but I just want to get my point across =)
                          They will care if you don't submit a score on it.
                          BTW: Lol manti.


                          [My Profile] | [My Music] | [Play FFR] | [My Photobucket] | [My DeviantArt]

                          AAAs: 210 (186+7+17)
                          Best AAAs: Vertex BETA, Fighting for Control, Nova Pulser
                          Recent AAAs: {Firestorm}, Dazzling Destiny, Hellbeat v2p

                          2nd place in 3rd Official Tournament
                          1st place in Jugglin/Jteh's 1st Tournament

                          Comment

                          • Jtehanonymous
                            Hunger Games Hunty
                            • Jan 2007
                            • 3770

                            #658
                            Re: Survivor: FFR Island (Tournament)

                            Yeah, just try your best dude. If you really want to FC it with good PA, you'll get there with some practice trials.

                            Does anyone else hate us for the simfile choice? XD (Besides Manti?)

                            Comment

                            • HammyMcSquirrel
                              Everlong
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              FFR Music Producer
                              • Dec 2004
                              • 3833

                              #659
                              Re: Survivor: FFR Island (Tournament)

                              I believe in you, Manti!

                              Here you go, guys.

                              Comment

                              • One Winged Angel
                                Anime Avatars ( ◜◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2007
                                • 10837

                                #660
                                Re: Survivor: FFR Island (Tournament)

                                GAH!!!!

                                AVMISSES I HATE YOU SO!!!

                                i'll get fc under 5 later hopefully

                                holy crap, hammy :O
                                Attached Files


                                Originally posted by ilikexd
                                i want to be cucked by cirno

                                Comment

                                Working...