The Anonymously Jiggling-Avatar Tourney

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • jugglinguy
    Use me as a porta-potty
    • Dec 2006
    • 4319

    #736
    Re: The Anonymously Jiggling-Avatar Tourney

    Ok, so now Stepmaniagod6969, you must AAA to have a chance to still be in this tournament.
    Originally posted by Jem
    Jem is my name. No one else is the same!

    You're Aja Leith of the Holograms! You're very exotic, intelligent and sophisticated.

    Comment

    • Rebirth0
      FFR Originalbro
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jun 2003
      • 8751

      #737
      Re: The Anonymously Jiggling-Avatar Tourney

      ****... I had a 7 goods score but I forgot to post it before the time was up

      >_>

      Comment

      • rednanaki
        PENGUIN@@@@@@@@@
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jan 2004
        • 604

        #738
        Re: The Anonymously Jiggling-Avatar Tourney

        Wtf was the cutoff for sophomores, I sent a (2) on Play it Funky



        --
        Best AAA: The Dream of Scarlet
        Best FC: The Adventures of Lolol

        Comment

        • Nightfirecat
          ...back from the dead.
          • Nov 2006
          • 3213

          #739
          Re: The Anonymously Jiggling-Avatar Tourney

          Originally posted by Jtehanonymous
          ....I'm a little mad too, lol
          Sorry, I just didn't have time to do the job I was doing homework for another class (doug's class..)


          [My Profile] | [My Music] | [Play FFR] | [My Photobucket] | [My DeviantArt]

          AAAs: 210 (186+7+17)
          Best AAAs: Vertex BETA, Fighting for Control, Nova Pulser
          Recent AAAs: {Firestorm}, Dazzling Destiny, Hellbeat v2p

          2nd place in 3rd Official Tournament
          1st place in Jugglin/Jteh's 1st Tournament

          Comment

          • rshadow8888
            FFR's Buizel
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Aug 2005
            • 3120

            #740
            Re: The Anonymously Jiggling-Avatar Tourney

            Oh well, this was fun and I still got almost 1000 creds out of it. Thank you jobs.

            Comment

            • Nightfirecat
              ...back from the dead.
              • Nov 2006
              • 3213

              #741
              Re: The Anonymously Jiggling-Avatar Tourney

              Originally posted by rshadow8888
              Oh well, this was fun and I still got almost 1000 creds out of it. Thank you jobs.
              lol


              [My Profile] | [My Music] | [Play FFR] | [My Photobucket] | [My DeviantArt]

              AAAs: 210 (186+7+17)
              Best AAAs: Vertex BETA, Fighting for Control, Nova Pulser
              Recent AAAs: {Firestorm}, Dazzling Destiny, Hellbeat v2p

              2nd place in 3rd Official Tournament
              1st place in Jugglin/Jteh's 1st Tournament

              Comment

              • Jtehanonymous
                Hunger Games Hunty
                • Jan 2007
                • 3770

                #742
                Re: The Anonymously Jiggling-Avatar Tourney

                Originally posted by rednanaki
                Wtf was the cutoff for sophomores, I sent a (2) on Play it Funky
                You sent me a score of 5.

                That's all I ever recieved, and plus, the only place you WEREN'T supposed to send in scores for the main song were to me.

                Unless you sent in another score to Jugglinguy on time, I'm sorry. =/

                Comment

                • jugglinguy
                  Use me as a porta-potty
                  • Dec 2006
                  • 4319

                  #743
                  Re: The Anonymously Jiggling-Avatar Tourney

                  Originally posted by Jtehanonymous
                  Originally posted by rednanaki
                  that's from the PM. That is the only score i have.
                  Originally posted by Jem
                  Jem is my name. No one else is the same!

                  You're Aja Leith of the Holograms! You're very exotic, intelligent and sophisticated.

                  Comment

                  • csoup1414
                    FFR Veteran
                    • Jul 2006
                    • 834

                    #744
                    Re: The Anonymously Jiggling-Avatar Tourney

                    Originally posted by Jtehanonymous
                    You only lost by 2 misses.

                    XD
                    ahh, that makes me sad
                    oh well...i tried my best
                    she still did a great job...winning 3 campus jobs in a ROW (or all of them, same thing)

                    Comment

                    • TK_yesillkillubitchboez
                      FFR Player
                      • Jun 2006
                      • 240

                      #745
                      Re: The Anonymously Jiggling-Avatar Tourney

                      It is going to be me and Drawingjunkie at the end. And I'm going to lose because he AAA's everything.

                      Like Games? Go here! join the forums! Now in Gold phase!



                      Comment

                      • jugglinguy
                        Use me as a porta-potty
                        • Dec 2006
                        • 4319

                        #746
                        Re: The Anonymously Jiggling-Avatar Tourney

                        Originally posted by TK_yesillkillubitchboez
                        It is going to be me and Drawingjunkie at the end. And I'm going to lose because he AAA's everything.
                        Originally posted by TK_yesillkillubitchboez
                        HE
                        Originally posted by TK_yesillkillubitchboez
                        HE
                        Originally posted by TK_yesillkillubitchboez
                        HE
                        Originally posted by TK_yesillkillubitchboez
                        HE
                        So the name calling has begun.
                        Originally posted by Jem
                        Jem is my name. No one else is the same!

                        You're Aja Leith of the Holograms! You're very exotic, intelligent and sophisticated.

                        Comment

                        • ShadowSwordsman
                          FFR Player
                          • Apr 2005
                          • 658

                          #747
                          Re: The Anonymously Jiggling-Avatar Tourney

                          Ah, juggling... you took away my hobby of correcting people on Drawing's gender. XD

                          AAA's: 81ish
                          Most Recent: Prototypical
                          Method of Play: Spread
                          Originally posted by XPYRYMYNT
                          Yeah, **** you Silvuh.
                          Originally posted by Silvuh
                          I wouldn't dare give you the satisfaction.

                          Comment

                          • Jtehanonymous
                            Hunger Games Hunty
                            • Jan 2007
                            • 3770

                            #748
                            Re: The Anonymously Jiggling-Avatar Tourney

                            Originally posted by ShadowSwordsman
                            Ah, juggling... you took away my hobby of correcting people on Drawing's gender. XD
                            Schwinn should be the one correcting her own gender.

                            BTW Drawing, your new nickname is Schwinn, Shadow and I thought of it.

                            Now we need one for Shadow...-.-

                            In other news : I'm going to be mad if no more tiebreakers are sent in. Lol.

                            Comment

                            • DrawingJunkie
                              FFR Player
                              • Dec 2006
                              • 180

                              #749
                              Re: The Anonymously Jiggling-Avatar Tourney

                              Lol, gender.

                              Schwinn?...Dare I ask? XD

                              Also, I can't wait until 12:01.


                              Originally posted by soulofcerberus
                              Drawing! I'm all UP for e-sex! I'm SURE it'll make you feel better!

                              Comment

                              • jugglinguy
                                Use me as a porta-potty
                                • Dec 2006
                                • 4319

                                #750
                                Re: The Anonymously Jiggling-Avatar Tourney

                                rofl at Schwinn. I think shadow should be [insert popular brand of bike].

                                BTW, whatever happened to DrivingSkunkie?
                                Originally posted by Jem
                                Jem is my name. No one else is the same!

                                You're Aja Leith of the Holograms! You're very exotic, intelligent and sophisticated.

                                Comment

                                Working...