The Anonymously Jiggling-Avatar Tourney

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Nightfirecat
    ...back from the dead.
    • Nov 2006
    • 3213

    #706
    Re: The Anonymously Jiggling-Avatar Tourney

    Originally posted by Jtehanonymous
    No.


    =)
    yay I like your hat.. It makes me play easy people lawl


    [My Profile] | [My Music] | [Play FFR] | [My Photobucket] | [My DeviantArt]

    AAAs: 210 (186+7+17)
    Best AAAs: Vertex BETA, Fighting for Control, Nova Pulser
    Recent AAAs: {Firestorm}, Dazzling Destiny, Hellbeat v2p

    2nd place in 3rd Official Tournament
    1st place in Jugglin/Jteh's 1st Tournament

    Comment

    • Jtehanonymous
      Hunger Games Hunty
      • Jan 2007
      • 3770

      #707
      Re: The Anonymously Jiggling-Avatar Tourney

      Originally posted by Nightfirecat
      yay I like your hat.. It makes me play easy people lawl
      No.

      =(

      Comment

      • ShadowSwordsman
        FFR Player
        • Apr 2005
        • 658

        #708
        Re: The Anonymously Jiggling-Avatar Tourney

        Man, screw high school! I'm goin' to College early!
        (AKA: I'm out. I can't get a PA low enough. =/ )

        AAA's: 81ish
        Most Recent: Prototypical
        Method of Play: Spread
        Originally posted by XPYRYMYNT
        Yeah, **** you Silvuh.
        Originally posted by Silvuh
        I wouldn't dare give you the satisfaction.

        Comment

        • Jtehanonymous
          Hunger Games Hunty
          • Jan 2007
          • 3770

          #709
          Re: The Anonymously Jiggling-Avatar Tourney

          Bye Shadow...=/

          Well...I just realized I'm going to need to update for tiebreaker day tomorrow....Without Zach....

          *Sigh* about two hours to do it in.

          READYSETGO.


          EDIT : We have a lot of non-submitters...Ouch. I'll be updating who moves on for definate tonight.

          Comment

          • Nightfirecat
            ...back from the dead.
            • Nov 2006
            • 3213

            #710
            Re: The Anonymously Jiggling-Avatar Tourney

            Originally posted by Jtehanonymous
            No.

            =(
            watcha talkin about? I got all easy people from your hat and I don't plan on stopping screwing with your hat either.. (whoops... Didn't mean to say that, carry on.. act like I didn't say it...)


            [My Profile] | [My Music] | [Play FFR] | [My Photobucket] | [My DeviantArt]

            AAAs: 210 (186+7+17)
            Best AAAs: Vertex BETA, Fighting for Control, Nova Pulser
            Recent AAAs: {Firestorm}, Dazzling Destiny, Hellbeat v2p

            2nd place in 3rd Official Tournament
            1st place in Jugglin/Jteh's 1st Tournament

            Comment

            • Jtehanonymous
              Hunger Games Hunty
              • Jan 2007
              • 3770

              #711
              Re: The Anonymously Jiggling-Avatar Tourney

              I said that because I didn't WANT it to be that easy for you.

              I'm hoping that when I do the match-ups I can tonight (Working around the tiebreakers) you have a tough time. =)

              But I can only hope the hat wants this. (This hat is a coca-cola hat, not my foxy grandpa hat)

              EDIT : Any LAST minute entries, please post them on this forum. Jugglinguy is not able to update them right now, and I'd like to update everyone's before the end of this Round's main songs.

              Thanks.
              Last edited by Jtehanonymous; 06-7-2007, 08:34 PM.

              Comment

              • crazypandemonium
                FFR Player
                • Jan 2007
                • 55

                #712
                Re: The Anonymously Jiggling-Avatar Tourney

                Originally posted by Jtehanonymous

                But I can only hope the hat wants this. (This hat is a coca-cola hat, not my foxy grandpa hat)
                Coca-Cola hat for the win!

                Comment

                • jugglinguy
                  Use me as a porta-potty
                  • Dec 2006
                  • 4319

                  #713
                  Re: The Anonymously Jiggling-Avatar Tourney

                  HIIIIII. I'm on for a while.

                  BTW about playing with your backend.. I guess you're forced to play spread huh?
                  Originally posted by Jem
                  Jem is my name. No one else is the same!

                  You're Aja Leith of the Holograms! You're very exotic, intelligent and sophisticated.

                  Comment

                  • Jtehanonymous
                    Hunger Games Hunty
                    • Jan 2007
                    • 3770

                    #714
                    Re: The Anonymously Jiggling-Avatar Tourney

                    Originally posted by jugglinguy
                    BTW about playing with your backend.. I guess you're forced to play spread huh?
                    AHAHAHAHAH, I guess so. You'd have to play like...A, S, 8, 6.

                    And....Tiebreaker updates will be up in one hour.

                    Anyone planning on submitting better get their scores in by the next hour, otherwise, you're out!

                    Comment

                    • csoup1414
                      FFR Veteran
                      • Jul 2006
                      • 834

                      #715
                      Re: The Anonymously Jiggling-Avatar Tourney

                      according to my time zone...i still have a little less than an hour left to hope that nobody gets a better score than me
                      its too bad i cant try, i just got on super fast while my mother is feeding my pet cat...my job, but ffr is more important =]

                      Comment

                      • Jtehanonymous
                        Hunger Games Hunty
                        • Jan 2007
                        • 3770

                        #716
                        Re: The Anonymously Jiggling-Avatar Tourney

                        Lol Csoup.

                        Well...You're right, only about 40 minutes left, so keep hoping. XD

                        Comment

                        • rshadow8888
                          FFR's Buizel
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Aug 2005
                          • 3120

                          #717
                          Re: The Anonymously Jiggling-Avatar Tourney

                          If I get knocked out this round but have the best score on the Job task, do I still get those credits?

                          Comment

                          • Jtehanonymous
                            Hunger Games Hunty
                            • Jan 2007
                            • 3770

                            #718
                            Re: The Anonymously Jiggling-Avatar Tourney

                            Originally posted by rshadow8888
                            If I get knocked out this round but have the best score on the Job task, do I still get those credits?
                            Yes.

                            Comment

                            • rshadow8888
                              FFR's Buizel
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Aug 2005
                              • 3120

                              #719
                              Re: The Anonymously Jiggling-Avatar Tourney

                              That works. Hopefully my job score was good enough.

                              Comment

                              • pntballa18
                                FFR Player
                                • Mar 2005
                                • 3357

                                #720
                                Re: The Anonymously Jiggling-Avatar Tourney

                                Ok, I can't beat ego's score. Don't think just because I didn't submit means I didn't try, I've been playing all night, since about 9, and I couldn't beat his score, so I didn't send any in. Good game ego

                                Comment

                                Working...