The Anonymously Jiggling-Avatar Tourney

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Jtehanonymous
    Hunger Games Hunty
    • Jan 2007
    • 3770

    #691
    Re: The Anonymously Jiggling-Avatar Tourney

    Originally posted by Nightfirecat
    Ugh-- another round of me being able to goof off

    HYUCK!! (sorry about the Goofy laugh...)
    You've gotten WAY too lucky for the last 3 rounds.

    Personally, I hope your luck runs out next round. Not to jinx you or anything but there are people who've had to try to get this far.

    Bah. But what can you do. It's my hat's fault.

    Comment

    • Nightfirecat
      ...back from the dead.
      • Nov 2006
      • 3213

      #692
      Re: The Anonymously Jiggling-Avatar Tourney

      Originally posted by Jtehanonymous
      You've gotten WAY too lucky for the last 3 rounds.

      Personally, I hope your luck runs out next round. Not to jinx you or anything but there are people who've had to try to get this far.

      Bah. But what can you do. It's my hat's fault.
      Doesn't mean I CAN'T try hard to get farther.. I don't plan to keep goofing off I just have doug's tourney to watch as well (a bit harder with more competition than this one..)

      Oh, and jugglin ninja'd you on the hat thing, look at my comment wall


      [My Profile] | [My Music] | [Play FFR] | [My Photobucket] | [My DeviantArt]

      AAAs: 210 (186+7+17)
      Best AAAs: Vertex BETA, Fighting for Control, Nova Pulser
      Recent AAAs: {Firestorm}, Dazzling Destiny, Hellbeat v2p

      2nd place in 3rd Official Tournament
      1st place in Jugglin/Jteh's 1st Tournament

      Comment

      • xplayfan
        FFR Player
        • Aug 2005
        • 752

        #693
        Re: The Anonymously Jiggling-Avatar Tourney

        Well, looks like I'm out. I'm only in this round because my opponent in Round 2 didn't submit a score.

        Comment

        • jugglinguy
          Use me as a porta-potty
          • Dec 2006
          • 4319

          #694
          Re: The Anonymously Jiggling-Avatar Tourney

          Sorry guys, a visitor is over at my house and his room is where my computers at. So I won't be on as much, i'll try my best to make it unnoticable about my vacancy.

          Also, madmatt got banned for even longer for ban evasion. Gah I hate how you're getting it easy. NEXT TIME ITS GONNA BE MY HAT.
          Last edited by jugglinguy; 06-7-2007, 02:18 PM.
          Originally posted by Jem
          Jem is my name. No one else is the same!

          You're Aja Leith of the Holograms! You're very exotic, intelligent and sophisticated.

          Comment

          • Jtehanonymous
            Hunger Games Hunty
            • Jan 2007
            • 3770

            #695
            Re: The Anonymously Jiggling-Avatar Tourney

            Originally posted by jugglinguy
            Sorry guys, a visitor is over at my house and his room is where my computers at. So I won't be on as much, i'll try my best to make it unnoticable about my vacancy.
            You must work while they're asleep...
            And even HARDER when they're awake.


            ......

            Ahahaha, Sorry, you caught me in my daydream. ANYWAYS, don't worry about it. Tiebreaker day solves everything once again! =)

            Comment

            • jugglinguy
              Use me as a porta-potty
              • Dec 2006
              • 4319

              #696
              Re: The Anonymously Jiggling-Avatar Tourney

              Jteh, I have a question.

              Brothaice
              vs
              DrugstoreCowboy

              if neither of them submit, could we put whichever one loses against the stepmaniagod6969 vs. Liquid3arth match? Cause they worked hard, they got a good score and they submitted!

              I'd really like to put the loser through if there's a matchup that neither of them submit.
              Originally posted by Jem
              Jem is my name. No one else is the same!

              You're Aja Leith of the Holograms! You're very exotic, intelligent and sophisticated.

              Comment

              • Jtehanonymous
                Hunger Games Hunty
                • Jan 2007
                • 3770

                #697
                Re: The Anonymously Jiggling-Avatar Tourney

                Originally posted by jugglinguy
                Jteh, I have a question.

                Brothaice
                vs
                DrugstoreCowboy

                if neither of them submit, could we put whichever one loses against the stepmaniagod6969 vs. Liquid3arth match? Cause they worked hard, they got a good score and they submitted!

                I'd really like to put the loser through if there's a matchup that neither of them submit.
                I completely agree.

                But only if there's a match-up like that where neither submits.

                Comment

                • DarkbearX
                  Shimose
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  FFR Music Producer
                  • Feb 2006
                  • 1995

                  #698
                  Re: The Anonymously Jiggling-Avatar Tourney

                  Rofl posting scoars on the last day ftw.

                  Amazing how long it took me just to FC:

                  im gay
                  SRL Page
                  Castlevania IV, Super Metroid, and Cave Story speedruns
                  D e e R F o r C e Leaderboards

                  Comment

                  • csoup1414
                    FFR Veteran
                    • Jul 2006
                    • 834

                    #699
                    Re: The Anonymously Jiggling-Avatar Tourney

                    wow im BARELY still in
                    i just cant seem to get less than 4 goods
                    yeah, surprisingly im still trying...just in case somebody pulls 3 goods out of their butt O_o

                    Comment

                    • jugglinguy
                      Use me as a porta-potty
                      • Dec 2006
                      • 4319

                      #700
                      Re: The Anonymously Jiggling-Avatar Tourney

                      Originally posted by csoup1414
                      just in case somebody pulls 3 goods out of their butt O_o
                      I didn't know that's how people played FFR....
                      Originally posted by Jem
                      Jem is my name. No one else is the same!

                      You're Aja Leith of the Holograms! You're very exotic, intelligent and sophisticated.

                      Comment

                      • ShadowSwordsman
                        FFR Player
                        • Apr 2005
                        • 658

                        #701
                        Re: The Anonymously Jiggling-Avatar Tourney

                        Wow. I've had 11, 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, & 5 good runs. Why the hell won't it give me what I need?! >.>

                        AAA's: 81ish
                        Most Recent: Prototypical
                        Method of Play: Spread
                        Originally posted by XPYRYMYNT
                        Yeah, **** you Silvuh.
                        Originally posted by Silvuh
                        I wouldn't dare give you the satisfaction.

                        Comment

                        • pntballa18
                          FFR Player
                          • Mar 2005
                          • 3357

                          #702
                          Re: The Anonymously Jiggling-Avatar Tourney

                          wow, so the comp is still going on

                          cool, i thought the round was over

                          Comment

                          • Matrixdude
                            And She Screams My Name
                            • Jun 2006
                            • 1351

                            #703
                            Re: The Anonymously Jiggling-Avatar Tourney

                            Comment

                            • Nightfirecat
                              ...back from the dead.
                              • Nov 2006
                              • 3213

                              #704
                              Re: The Anonymously Jiggling-Avatar Tourney

                              Originally posted by jugglinguy
                              Gah I hate how you're getting it easy. NEXT TIME ITS GONNA BE MY HAT.
                              hehehe I love gettin the easier rounds over with without having to pay attention

                              Originally posted by jugglinguy
                              I didn't know that's how people played FFR....
                              niether did I.. I wonder how that style works?


                              [My Profile] | [My Music] | [Play FFR] | [My Photobucket] | [My DeviantArt]

                              AAAs: 210 (186+7+17)
                              Best AAAs: Vertex BETA, Fighting for Control, Nova Pulser
                              Recent AAAs: {Firestorm}, Dazzling Destiny, Hellbeat v2p

                              2nd place in 3rd Official Tournament
                              1st place in Jugglin/Jteh's 1st Tournament

                              Comment

                              • Jtehanonymous
                                Hunger Games Hunty
                                • Jan 2007
                                • 3770

                                #705
                                Re: The Anonymously Jiggling-Avatar Tourney

                                Originally posted by jugglinguy
                                Also, madmatt got banned for even longer for ban evasion. Gah I hate how you're getting it easy. NEXT TIME ITS GONNA BE MY HAT.

                                No.


                                =)

                                Comment

                                Working...