The Anonymously Jiggling-Avatar Tourney

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • csoup1414
    FFR Veteran
    • Jul 2006
    • 834

    #841
    Re: The Anonymously Jiggling-Avatar Tourney

    eww...i hate this song =[

    but here is my first screenshot!
    Last edited by csoup1414; 06-13-2007, 06:41 PM.

    Comment

    • csoup1414
      FFR Veteran
      • Jul 2006
      • 834

      #842
      Re: The Anonymously Jiggling-Avatar Tourney

      risking a double post here to get a different score...BECAUSE U SAID NOT TO GO BACK AND EDIT!
      and what song do we have to do for the homework assignment?

      Comment

      • Jtehanonymous
        Hunger Games Hunty
        • Jan 2007
        • 3770

        #843
        Re: The Anonymously Jiggling-Avatar Tourney

        Csoup, you ARE doing your homework assignment, and you did the right thing by double posting.

        Also, you're doing a really good job on this song.

        (You better watch it Drawing...bwahahah)

        Also, did anyone else notice that for Freshmen and Sophomore, the final song picked were hillbilly/redneck songs? (Bubble Bobble/Ball of malt)

        Don't blame me...I'm from Britain. I'm the most opposite of a redneck you'll ever find. XD

        EDIT1 : I was curious on how good I could do on Bubble Bobble.

        1st try :



        I wanna improve it. =)

        EDIT2 : 2nd try :



        =) Maybe I'll try one more time...

        EDIT3 : 3rd try :


        Rofl, well that sucked. Time for bed. XD
        Last edited by Jtehanonymous; 06-14-2007, 12:06 AM.

        Comment

        • Liquid3arth
          is LIFE!
          • Sep 2006
          • 833

          #844
          Re: The Anonymously Jiggling-Avatar Tourney

          first try...will upgrade later...its too early =P



          http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/comeplay/withus.php?u=Liquid3arth



          <----- Use it

          Comment

          • Nightfirecat
            ...back from the dead.
            • Nov 2006
            • 3213

            #845
            Re: The Anonymously Jiggling-Avatar Tourney

            Meep-- I ought to whore my song more.. but as usual, I'm gonna procrastinate on studying for my final in this school ..
            Considering I've studied enough


            [My Profile] | [My Music] | [Play FFR] | [My Photobucket] | [My DeviantArt]

            AAAs: 210 (186+7+17)
            Best AAAs: Vertex BETA, Fighting for Control, Nova Pulser
            Recent AAAs: {Firestorm}, Dazzling Destiny, Hellbeat v2p

            2nd place in 3rd Official Tournament
            1st place in Jugglin/Jteh's 1st Tournament

            Comment

            • csoup1414
              FFR Veteran
              • Jul 2006
              • 834

              #846
              Re: The Anonymously Jiggling-Avatar Tourney

              hah, oops...as you can see, i was kind of out of it last night
              i meant on campus jobs...what song for that?
              i made myself look like a ditz lol...well, i am so thats not really a big deal =P

              Comment

              • jugglinguy
                Use me as a porta-potty
                • Dec 2006
                • 4319

                #847
                Re: The Anonymously Jiggling-Avatar Tourney

                Originally posted by csoup1414
                hah, oops...as you can see, i was kind of out of it last night
                i meant on campus jobs...what song for that?
                i made myself look like a ditz lol...well, i am so thats not really a big deal =P
                hahahahhaa.

                The newsletter is up now so take a look.
                Originally posted by Jem
                Jem is my name. No one else is the same!

                You're Aja Leith of the Holograms! You're very exotic, intelligent and sophisticated.

                Comment

                • DrawingJunkie
                  FFR Player
                  • Dec 2006
                  • 180

                  #848
                  Re: The Anonymously Jiggling-Avatar Tourney

                  This is going to be a close one, folks:



                  Btw, the actual song for our job isn't in the newsletter...


                  Originally posted by soulofcerberus
                  Drawing! I'm all UP for e-sex! I'm SURE it'll make you feel better!

                  Comment

                  • Jtehanonymous
                    Hunger Games Hunty
                    • Jan 2007
                    • 3770

                    #849
                    Re: The Anonymously Jiggling-Avatar Tourney

                    Originally posted by DrawingJunkie
                    This is going to be a close one, folks:
                    Good. =)

                    Originally posted by DrawingJunkie
                    Btw, the actual song for our job isn't in the newsletter
                    Ahahahaha, that darn Jugglinguy. =))))

                    Comment

                    • Nightfirecat
                      ...back from the dead.
                      • Nov 2006
                      • 3213

                      #850
                      Re: The Anonymously Jiggling-Avatar Tourney

                      I'm gonna submit my tie-breaker first cuz I wanna build the suspension well anyway, here's my start something
                      Last edited by Nightfirecat; 06-19-2007, 12:58 PM.


                      [My Profile] | [My Music] | [Play FFR] | [My Photobucket] | [My DeviantArt]

                      AAAs: 210 (186+7+17)
                      Best AAAs: Vertex BETA, Fighting for Control, Nova Pulser
                      Recent AAAs: {Firestorm}, Dazzling Destiny, Hellbeat v2p

                      2nd place in 3rd Official Tournament
                      1st place in Jugglin/Jteh's 1st Tournament

                      Comment

                      • jugglinguy
                        Use me as a porta-potty
                        • Dec 2006
                        • 4319

                        #851
                        Re: The Anonymously Jiggling-Avatar Tourney

                        Originally posted by DrawingJunkie
                        Btw, the actual song for our job isn't in the newsletter...
                        Damn, you're right lol. I think I kept looking at freshmens. Anyways i'll be uploading the 3rd page once again to include it starting right.... NOW
                        Originally posted by Jem
                        Jem is my name. No one else is the same!

                        You're Aja Leith of the Holograms! You're very exotic, intelligent and sophisticated.

                        Comment

                        • Matrixdude
                          And She Screams My Name
                          • Jun 2006
                          • 1351

                          #852
                          Re: The Anonymously Jiggling-Avatar Tourney

                          God I hate this song, such an index song... Hopefully this score will suffice

                          Comment

                          • Liquid3arth
                            is LIFE!
                            • Sep 2006
                            • 833

                            #853
                            Re: The Anonymously Jiggling-Avatar Tourney




                            http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/comeplay/withus.php?u=Liquid3arth



                            <----- Use it

                            Comment

                            • Nightfirecat
                              ...back from the dead.
                              • Nov 2006
                              • 3213

                              #854
                              Re: The Anonymously Jiggling-Avatar Tourney

                              how do you compare the scores of the two people? They haven't been posted in any way...


                              [My Profile] | [My Music] | [Play FFR] | [My Photobucket] | [My DeviantArt]

                              AAAs: 210 (186+7+17)
                              Best AAAs: Vertex BETA, Fighting for Control, Nova Pulser
                              Recent AAAs: {Firestorm}, Dazzling Destiny, Hellbeat v2p

                              2nd place in 3rd Official Tournament
                              1st place in Jugglin/Jteh's 1st Tournament

                              Comment

                              • csoup1414
                                FFR Veteran
                                • Jul 2006
                                • 834

                                #855
                                Re: The Anonymously Jiggling-Avatar Tourney

                                oh noes!
                                currently tied =O
                                dun dun dunnnn is right

                                Comment

                                Working...