The Anonymously Jiggling-Avatar Tourney

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • hullmo717
    FFR Player
    • Jan 2007
    • 235

    #541
    Re: The Anonymously Jiggling-Avatar Tourney

    Comment

    • DDR_Jerred
      FFR Player
      • Jul 2005
      • 290

      #542
      Re: The Anonymously Jiggling-Avatar Tourney

      Wow I somehow managed to forget about this tournament until about 30 mins ago... Upon reading the Junior division song I was like "hmm okay this is pretty easy..."... 3 tries later I believed I could AAA the song... so I turned on autofail to 0-1-1-1-1 and played it. Black Flag on the last arrow! >.< how lame lol.

      Off to AAA. I'm definately not submitting a bf on that song :/

      Edit: Okay all done.

      Last edited by DDR_Jerred; 06-1-2007, 08:01 PM.


      First Place Winner of Blazze's Advanced Unofficial Tournament! (By less than a good :P)

      Average rank - 157.16509433962ish

      MP level - 22ish

      MP rank - 18ish

      AAA's - Only 88 so far
      (89 including tokens)

      Latest AAA - FFR

      Comment

      • Loot You
        Banned
        • Dec 2006
        • 2680

        #543
        Re: The Anonymously Jiggling-Avatar Tourney

        i missed drama

        somebody fill me in

        Comment

        • jugglinguy
          Use me as a porta-potty
          • Dec 2006
          • 4319

          #544
          Re: The Anonymously Jiggling-Avatar Tourney

          Originally posted by Loot You
          i missed drama

          somebody fill me in
          eskimocarl cheated and madmatt got banned. The end.
          Originally posted by Jem
          Jem is my name. No one else is the same!

          You're Aja Leith of the Holograms! You're very exotic, intelligent and sophisticated.

          Comment

          • Jtehanonymous
            Hunger Games Hunty
            • Jan 2007
            • 3770

            #545
            Re: The Anonymously Jiggling-Avatar Tourney

            AND Madmatt cheated before he got banned.

            Also the end. =)

            Comment

            • jugglinguy
              Use me as a porta-potty
              • Dec 2006
              • 4319

              #546
              Re: The Anonymously Jiggling-Avatar Tourney

              Originally posted by Jtehanonymous
              AND Madmatt cheated before he got banned.

              Also the end. =)
              that too =)
              Originally posted by Jem
              Jem is my name. No one else is the same!

              You're Aja Leith of the Holograms! You're very exotic, intelligent and sophisticated.

              Comment

              • Xception704
                FFR Veteran
                • Jul 2006
                • 3984

                #547
                Re: The Anonymously Jiggling-Avatar Tourney

                Lol ... losers.

                Comment

                • lXD
                  L not I
                  • Feb 2007
                  • 1398

                  #548
                  Re: The Anonymously Jiggling-Avatar Tourney

                  cheating gets you nowhere
                  AAA's - 125+19
                  best - sail away/endless dream/hyper pressure
                  latest - sound of my dream
                  219 tier points
                  IndexRulz.


                  Originally posted by DrugstoreCowboy
                  lXD - my best friend. You have helped me throughout ffr more than anyone here will ever know. Not only do we have pretty much in common, but we can talk to each other about anything. You deserve this. Thanks for everything <3 Tagteam partners for life
                  bifflez yo<3

                  Comment

                  • Loot You
                    Banned
                    • Dec 2006
                    • 2680

                    #549
                    Re: The Anonymously Jiggling-Avatar Tourney

                    wait does this end in 1 hour or 25 hours

                    Comment

                    • Xception704
                      FFR Veteran
                      • Jul 2006
                      • 3984

                      #550
                      Re: The Anonymously Jiggling-Avatar Tourney

                      No. Midnight tomorrow (first minute of Sunday).

                      Comment

                      • Loot You
                        Banned
                        • Dec 2006
                        • 2680

                        #551
                        Re: The Anonymously Jiggling-Avatar Tourney

                        oh ok thanks

                        Comment

                        • solopro
                          FFR Player
                          • May 2006
                          • 448

                          #552
                          Re: The Anonymously Jiggling-Avatar Tourney

                          I'm dropping out.

                          I'm not that good, ok?
                          Originally posted by John O'Hurley
                          But realize we surveyed 100 people and that you need 103 points.
                          AAAs: Nine

                          Unique AAAs: Three

                          Most Recent: Excite Bike (Achieved 08/02/07, at 1153 hours)

                          Best: Disconnected




                          Comment

                          • Nightfirecat
                            ...back from the dead.
                            • Nov 2006
                            • 3213

                            #553
                            Re: The Anonymously Jiggling-Avatar Tourney

                            Originally posted by crazypandemonium
                            OH SNIZAP...
                            Originally posted by obie32one
                            Expulsions all around...
                            Originally posted by Xception704
                            Lol ... losers.
                            Yes, yes, and YES... Lol can't believe that such an uproar turned around
                            lol, I never thought it would come this low for eskimo..


                            [My Profile] | [My Music] | [Play FFR] | [My Photobucket] | [My DeviantArt]

                            AAAs: 210 (186+7+17)
                            Best AAAs: Vertex BETA, Fighting for Control, Nova Pulser
                            Recent AAAs: {Firestorm}, Dazzling Destiny, Hellbeat v2p

                            2nd place in 3rd Official Tournament
                            1st place in Jugglin/Jteh's 1st Tournament

                            Comment

                            • Xception704
                              FFR Veteran
                              • Jul 2006
                              • 3984

                              #554
                              Re: The Anonymously Jiggling-Avatar Tourney

                              Np Loot.

                              Comment

                              • Black Dawn
                                FFR Player
                                • Feb 2007
                                • 16

                                #555
                                Re: The Anonymously Jiggling-Avatar Tourney

                                Someone posted on my wall about this. I think I'm a little late though. ):

                                Comment

                                Working...