The Anonymously Jiggling-Avatar Tourney

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Turboyoshi
    What is this i don't even
    • May 2005
    • 1211

    #316
    Re: The Anonymously Jiggling-Avatar Tourney

    EDIT: never mind
    Last edited by Turboyoshi; 05-27-2007, 06:06 PM.

    Comment

    • Nightfirecat
      ...back from the dead.
      • Nov 2006
      • 3213

      #317
      Re: The Anonymously Jiggling-Avatar Tourney

      Well, I did this song on a crappy CRAPPY computer, but I FC'ed it nonetheless thanks to SUPER SCREEN-SHRINKING!!!

      Here it is (2nd score in tourney as of now..)
      Last edited by Nightfirecat; 05-30-2007, 05:12 PM.


      [My Profile] | [My Music] | [Play FFR] | [My Photobucket] | [My DeviantArt]

      AAAs: 210 (186+7+17)
      Best AAAs: Vertex BETA, Fighting for Control, Nova Pulser
      Recent AAAs: {Firestorm}, Dazzling Destiny, Hellbeat v2p

      2nd place in 3rd Official Tournament
      1st place in Jugglin/Jteh's 1st Tournament

      Comment

      • MixMasterLar
        Beach Bum Extraordinaire
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Aug 2006
        • 5403

        #318
        Re: The Anonymously Jiggling-Avatar Tourney

        Originally posted by Turboyoshi
        HERE
        You need to submit that to Jthal via PM for it to count.

        Other then that, your thread just got BOOKMARK'ED
        Last edited by MixMasterLar; 05-27-2007, 06:12 PM.
        ​

        Comment

        • Turboyoshi
          What is this i don't even
          • May 2005
          • 1211

          #319
          Re: The Anonymously Jiggling-Avatar Tourney

          Originally posted by MixMasterLar
          You need to submit that to Jthal via PM for it to count.

          Other then that, your thread just got BOOKMARK'ED

          Originally posted by jugglinguy
          ok, I just talked to jteh and you can NOW post scores in the thread.
          Oh

          Comment

          • jugglinguy
            Use me as a porta-potty
            • Dec 2006
            • 4319

            #320
            Re: The Anonymously Jiggling-Avatar Tourney

            Originally posted by Turboyoshi
            Oh
            I PM'ed you telling you to PM it to Jteh.

            EVERYONES ATTENTION PLEASE! Assignments may go to either me through a PM or by posting in this thread. Everything else remains submitted the same way.
            Originally posted by Jem
            Jem is my name. No one else is the same!

            You're Aja Leith of the Holograms! You're very exotic, intelligent and sophisticated.

            Comment

            • Jtehanonymous
              Hunger Games Hunty
              • Jan 2007
              • 3770

              #321
              Re: The Anonymously Jiggling-Avatar Tourney

              Originally posted by Turboyoshi
              Oh
              Main round scores and tiebreaker scores go in this thread.

              Everything else, to me PM.

              I didn't want anyone to post "Those" scores on this thread.

              >.< Oh well.

              Comment

              • Turboyoshi
                What is this i don't even
                • May 2005
                • 1211

                #322
                Re: The Anonymously Jiggling-Avatar Tourney

                oh, i'm sorry, was confused, i'll edit off now

                Comment

                • Jtehanonymous
                  Hunger Games Hunty
                  • Jan 2007
                  • 3770

                  #323
                  Re: The Anonymously Jiggling-Avatar Tourney

                  Originally posted by Turboyoshi
                  oh, i'm sorry, was confused, i'll edit off now
                  Thanks. I can understand where people get confused. I'm going to have to find a better way of instructing where screenshots go next round, so everyone is aware.

                  Comment

                  • rshadow8888
                    FFR's Buizel
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Aug 2005
                    • 3120

                    #324
                    Re: The Anonymously Jiggling-Avatar Tourney

                    Originally posted by Jtehanonymous
                    Thanks. I can understand where people get confused. I'm going to have to find a better way of instructing where screenshots go next round, so everyone is aware.
                    You could send a PM to everyone in the tourney.

                    Comment

                    • DefconZero
                      FFR Player
                      • Feb 2007
                      • 134

                      #325
                      Re: The Anonymously Jiggling-Avatar Tourney

                      here's my score, no need to whore so yea

                      Last edited by DefconZero; 05-27-2007, 06:56 PM.

                      Benguin's Unofficial Tournament Spreadshet
                      9th Official Tournament stats

                      Comment

                      • madmatt621
                        Banned
                        • Dec 2006
                        • 3000

                        #326
                        Re: The Anonymously Jiggling-Avatar Tourney

                        Anything other than Terror From Beyond. I have to do that song in another tourney.

                        Comment

                        • DDR_Jerred
                          FFR Player
                          • Jul 2005
                          • 290

                          #327
                          Re: The Anonymously Jiggling-Avatar Tourney

                          Will whore for AAA if neccessary

                          (or if I feel like it)



                          First Place Winner of Blazze's Advanced Unofficial Tournament! (By less than a good :P)

                          Average rank - 157.16509433962ish

                          MP level - 22ish

                          MP rank - 18ish

                          AAA's - Only 88 so far
                          (89 including tokens)

                          Latest AAA - FFR

                          Comment

                          • Razorflame
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2005
                            • 453

                            #328
                            Re: The Anonymously Jiggling-Avatar Tourney

                            I think I have a good shot for round 2 with 20 greats on the song.



                            AAA's: 48
                            Best AAA: Roller Coaster Ride (37)
                            Best FC: He's a Pirate - F-777 ReMiX (66), Reality (85, but with mashing)

                            Comment

                            • obie32one
                              FFR Player
                              • Jan 2007
                              • 906

                              #329
                              Re: The Anonymously Jiggling-Avatar Tourney

                              uhhh stupid 8-bit...

                              Comment

                              • Nightfirecat
                                ...back from the dead.
                                • Nov 2006
                                • 3213

                                #330
                                Re: The Anonymously Jiggling-Avatar Tourney

                                Originally posted by DefconZero
                                here's my score, no need to whore so yea

                                lol, I got exactly one good less than you so--
                                NYAH NYAH!!

                                lol.. I'm not kidding.. first FC on that was 33 goods with this crappy computer


                                [My Profile] | [My Music] | [Play FFR] | [My Photobucket] | [My DeviantArt]

                                AAAs: 210 (186+7+17)
                                Best AAAs: Vertex BETA, Fighting for Control, Nova Pulser
                                Recent AAAs: {Firestorm}, Dazzling Destiny, Hellbeat v2p

                                2nd place in 3rd Official Tournament
                                1st place in Jugglin/Jteh's 1st Tournament

                                Comment

                                Working...