The Anonymously Jiggling-Avatar Tourney

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DarkbearX
    Shimose
    FFR Simfile Author
    FFR Music Producer
    • Feb 2006
    • 1995

    #361
    Re: The Anonymously Jiggling-Avatar Tourney



    Not much of an epic day for me. But this score will get me by.
    im gay
    SRL Page
    Castlevania IV, Super Metroid, and Cave Story speedruns
    D e e R F o r C e Leaderboards

    Comment

    • Xception704
      FFR Veteran
      • Jul 2006
      • 3984

      #362
      Re: The Anonymously Jiggling-Avatar Tourney

      Strangely enough, my PA on EA is a lot better than my PA on Domani ... =\

      Comment

      • Nightfirecat
        ...back from the dead.
        • Nov 2006
        • 3213

        #363
        Re: The Anonymously Jiggling-Avatar Tourney

        Originally posted by Xception704
        Strangely enough, my PA on EA is a lot better than my PA on Domani ... =\
        lol wierd..


        [My Profile] | [My Music] | [Play FFR] | [My Photobucket] | [My DeviantArt]

        AAAs: 210 (186+7+17)
        Best AAAs: Vertex BETA, Fighting for Control, Nova Pulser
        Recent AAAs: {Firestorm}, Dazzling Destiny, Hellbeat v2p

        2nd place in 3rd Official Tournament
        1st place in Jugglin/Jteh's 1st Tournament

        Comment

        • DDR_Mike
          FFR Player
          • Jun 2006
          • 188

          #364
          Re: The Anonymously Jiggling-Avatar Tourney

          I hope I never have to play that song again.
          Last edited by DDR_Mike; 06-5-2007, 11:43 PM.

          Comment

          • Jtehanonymous
            Hunger Games Hunty
            • Jan 2007
            • 3770

            #365
            Re: The Anonymously Jiggling-Avatar Tourney

            Lol, I like how my AIM screen name is the only one not scratched out.

            XD

            Comment

            • DDR_Mike
              FFR Player
              • Jun 2006
              • 188

              #366
              Re: The Anonymously Jiggling-Avatar Tourney

              Lmao, I should've circle yours.

              Comment

              • Xception704
                FFR Veteran
                • Jul 2006
                • 3984

                #367
                Re: The Anonymously Jiggling-Avatar Tourney

                So uh ... if I already have my score up, am I allowed to do the Challenge?

                Comment

                • Jtehanonymous
                  Hunger Games Hunty
                  • Jan 2007
                  • 3770

                  #368
                  Re: The Anonymously Jiggling-Avatar Tourney

                  Originally posted by Xception704
                  So uh ... if I already have my score up, am I allowed to do the Challenge?
                  All Main round scores and tiebreaker scores are to be sent to Jugglinguy, or posted on this thread.

                  "Anything else" is to be submitted directly to me through PM anytime during this round.

                  XD

                  Comment

                  • jugglinguy
                    Use me as a porta-potty
                    • Dec 2006
                    • 4319

                    #369
                    Re: The Anonymously Jiggling-Avatar Tourney

                    Originally posted by Xception704
                    So uh ... if I already have my score up, am I allowed to do the Challenge?
                    yes and follow what Jteh said up above.
                    Originally posted by Jem
                    Jem is my name. No one else is the same!

                    You're Aja Leith of the Holograms! You're very exotic, intelligent and sophisticated.

                    Comment

                    • Nightfirecat
                      ...back from the dead.
                      • Nov 2006
                      • 3213

                      #370
                      Re: The Anonymously Jiggling-Avatar Tourney

                      lol, everyone is watching the forum...

                      (note by the 'currently active users viewing this thread' thing on the bottom..)

                      Oh, and the reason I'm 3rd on this song, is cuz its a horribly stepped song-- no offense to synth, but I really hate those steps..


                      [My Profile] | [My Music] | [Play FFR] | [My Photobucket] | [My DeviantArt]

                      AAAs: 210 (186+7+17)
                      Best AAAs: Vertex BETA, Fighting for Control, Nova Pulser
                      Recent AAAs: {Firestorm}, Dazzling Destiny, Hellbeat v2p

                      2nd place in 3rd Official Tournament
                      1st place in Jugglin/Jteh's 1st Tournament

                      Comment

                      • DrawingJunkie
                        FFR Player
                        • Dec 2006
                        • 180

                        #371
                        Re: The Anonymously Jiggling-Avatar Tourney

                        Dang, I thought this round ended tonight. =/

                        Song hints for next round, maybe?


                        Originally posted by soulofcerberus
                        Drawing! I'm all UP for e-sex! I'm SURE it'll make you feel better!

                        Comment

                        • madmatt621
                          Banned
                          • Dec 2006
                          • 3000

                          #372
                          Re: The Anonymously Jiggling-Avatar Tourney

                          Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 7 (7 members and 0 guests) madmatt621*, Alaeviea, crazypandemonium, DrawingJunkie*, Nightfirecat, STEVE IS SO FRESH, xplayfan

                          Comment

                          • Nightfirecat
                            ...back from the dead.
                            • Nov 2006
                            • 3213

                            #373
                            Re: The Anonymously Jiggling-Avatar Tourney

                            Originally posted by DrawingJunkie
                            Dang, I thought this round ended tonight. =/

                            Song hints for next round, maybe?
                            It does end tonight...

                            Song hints-- I WISH...

                            Originally posted by madmatt621
                            Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 7 (7 members and 0 guests) madmatt621*, Alaeviea, crazypandemonium, DrawingJunkie*, Nightfirecat, STEVE IS SO FRESH, xplayfan
                            yup


                            [My Profile] | [My Music] | [Play FFR] | [My Photobucket] | [My DeviantArt]

                            AAAs: 210 (186+7+17)
                            Best AAAs: Vertex BETA, Fighting for Control, Nova Pulser
                            Recent AAAs: {Firestorm}, Dazzling Destiny, Hellbeat v2p

                            2nd place in 3rd Official Tournament
                            1st place in Jugglin/Jteh's 1st Tournament

                            Comment

                            • jugglinguy
                              Use me as a porta-potty
                              • Dec 2006
                              • 4319

                              #374
                              Re: The Anonymously Jiggling-Avatar Tourney

                              Originally posted by Nightfirecat
                              Oh, and the reason I'm 3rd on this song, is cuz its a horribly stepped song-- no offense to synth, but I really hate those steps..
                              Sorry nightfire, but no one really cares if you're third, we all know that barely anyone is trying toooooo hard because of the crappy song. Next round is the time to shine on a good song.
                              Originally posted by Jem
                              Jem is my name. No one else is the same!

                              You're Aja Leith of the Holograms! You're very exotic, intelligent and sophisticated.

                              Comment

                              • Jtehanonymous
                                Hunger Games Hunty
                                • Jan 2007
                                • 3770

                                #375
                                Re: The Anonymously Jiggling-Avatar Tourney

                                Song submissions end tonight, 12:00am. (Whether you call that tonight or tomorrow, it's only about 6 hours away)

                                One minute afterwards, the round will be up. =)

                                Comment

                                Working...