Massive Tournament of Greatness

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • x_Dragun_x
    So. I Herd u Liek Mudkipz
    • Oct 2006
    • 699

    #316
    Re: Massive Tournament of Greatness

    i actually realized this earlier today i just had to go home and forgot about it lol
    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
    See this is what happens when terrible players play terribly and beat even worse players and then start to think that they have valid builds/strategies/~*~theorycrafting~*~ etc.
    Originally posted by rushyrulz
    You know you've played too much FFR when you're tempted to try it on your partner's privates.
    ^ Have thought about it, Have tried it, They throughly enjoyed it, Nuff said

    Comment

    • daringdaniel1111
      FFR Player
      • Feb 2006
      • 617

      #317
      Re: Massive Tournament of Greatness





      Public AAAs: 229
      Total AAAs: 260
      Fc's: 363
      Latest AAA: Toph's OP
      Best AAA: Toph's OP
      Avg Rank: 67
      Tier Points:439 (408 + 31 for 264 AAAs)
      Style: Spread

      Comment

      • DDR_Mike
        FFR Player
        • Jun 2006
        • 188

        #318
        Re: Massive Tournament of Greatness

        Good enough...
        Last edited by DDR_Mike; 06-5-2007, 11:43 PM.

        Comment

        • ShadowSwordsman
          FFR Player
          • Apr 2005
          • 658

          #319
          Re: Massive Tournament of Greatness

          Here's in hopes of the other people in the division NOT submitting, because if they don't... I move on. XD


          AAA's: 81ish
          Most Recent: Prototypical
          Method of Play: Spread
          Originally posted by XPYRYMYNT
          Yeah, **** you Silvuh.
          Originally posted by Silvuh
          I wouldn't dare give you the satisfaction.

          Comment

          • Loyal2Death
            FFR Veteran
            • Jun 2004
            • 1032

            #320
            Re: Massive Tournament of Greatness





            Are you Loyal?
            Nows the time to choose
            Die and be free of pain.
            Or live and fight your sorrow.

            Comment

            • hullmo717
              FFR Player
              • Jan 2007
              • 235

              #321
              Re: Massive Tournament of Greatness



              I hope that you aren't living in EST and it you are maybe you can keep cut the other non submission...

              Comment

              • lXD
                L not I
                • Feb 2007
                • 1398

                #322
                Re: Massive Tournament of Greatness

                when will next songs be up? XD
                AAA's - 125+19
                best - sail away/endless dream/hyper pressure
                latest - sound of my dream
                219 tier points
                IndexRulz.


                Originally posted by DrugstoreCowboy
                lXD - my best friend. You have helped me throughout ffr more than anyone here will ever know. Not only do we have pretty much in common, but we can talk to each other about anything. You deserve this. Thanks for everything <3 Tagteam partners for life
                bifflez yo<3

                Comment

                • ShadowSwordsman
                  FFR Player
                  • Apr 2005
                  • 658

                  #323
                  Re: Massive Tournament of Greatness

                  LMAO. Looks like I'm making through this round from lack of submissions... and with a 2 combo. Bahahaha. XD

                  AAA's: 81ish
                  Most Recent: Prototypical
                  Method of Play: Spread
                  Originally posted by XPYRYMYNT
                  Yeah, **** you Silvuh.
                  Originally posted by Silvuh
                  I wouldn't dare give you the satisfaction.

                  Comment

                  • x_Dragun_x
                    So. I Herd u Liek Mudkipz
                    • Oct 2006
                    • 699

                    #324
                    Re: Massive Tournament of Greatness

                    New songs are up and no 3 people were getting eliminated that round lol sry shadow XD
                    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                    See this is what happens when terrible players play terribly and beat even worse players and then start to think that they have valid builds/strategies/~*~theorycrafting~*~ etc.
                    Originally posted by rushyrulz
                    You know you've played too much FFR when you're tempted to try it on your partner's privates.
                    ^ Have thought about it, Have tried it, They throughly enjoyed it, Nuff said

                    Comment

                    • ShadowSwordsman
                      FFR Player
                      • Apr 2005
                      • 658

                      #325
                      Re: Massive Tournament of Greatness

                      Originally posted by x_Dragun_x
                      1 Expert, Advanced , Beginner and 2 Intermediate
                      I beg to differ.

                      AAA's: 81ish
                      Most Recent: Prototypical
                      Method of Play: Spread
                      Originally posted by XPYRYMYNT
                      Yeah, **** you Silvuh.
                      Originally posted by Silvuh
                      I wouldn't dare give you the satisfaction.

                      Comment

                      • MeaCulpa
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jan 2007
                        • 841

                        #326
                        Re: Massive Tournament of Greatness

                        Submitting early, once again:

                        Comment

                        • Turboyoshi
                          What is this i don't even
                          • May 2005
                          • 1211

                          #327
                          Re: Massive Tournament of Greatness

                          Sraight to Video eh? Might not get past this round, but meh

                          Comment

                          • x_Dragun_x
                            So. I Herd u Liek Mudkipz
                            • Oct 2006
                            • 699

                            #328
                            Re: Massive Tournament of Greatness

                            Originally posted by x_Dragun_x
                            lol well for intermediate 3 people are getting eliminated expert and advanced 1 and beginner 2
                            i also beg to differ >.>
                            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                            See this is what happens when terrible players play terribly and beat even worse players and then start to think that they have valid builds/strategies/~*~theorycrafting~*~ etc.
                            Originally posted by rushyrulz
                            You know you've played too much FFR when you're tempted to try it on your partner's privates.
                            ^ Have thought about it, Have tried it, They throughly enjoyed it, Nuff said

                            Comment

                            • ShadowSwordsman
                              FFR Player
                              • Apr 2005
                              • 658

                              #329
                              Re: Massive Tournament of Greatness

                              My quote originated from May 20th. Yours was from May 17th. I'm not trying to force myself back in, because I know I'll just lose this round. I'm just making an issue out of it because you're not even following what you said that you were planning to.

                              AAA's: 81ish
                              Most Recent: Prototypical
                              Method of Play: Spread
                              Originally posted by XPYRYMYNT
                              Yeah, **** you Silvuh.
                              Originally posted by Silvuh
                              I wouldn't dare give you the satisfaction.

                              Comment

                              • rshadow8888
                                FFR's Buizel
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Aug 2005
                                • 3120

                                #330
                                Re: Massive Tournament of Greatness

                                Just so you know, start thanking whoever your almighty power is now. If I was in advanced and had to whore.. even play turbulence again, something bad might have happened.


                                Edit: I feel a little more homosexual just playing this song. Yay

                                Last edited by rshadow8888; 05-21-2007, 09:38 PM.

                                Comment

                                Working...