Massive Tournament of Greatness

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • hoochan
    woah shrooms
    • Nov 2005
    • 3838

    #181
    Re: Massive Tournament of Greatness

    Rofl
    Last edited by hoochan; 05-26-2007, 09:55 AM.

    Comment

    • x_Dragun_x
      So. I Herd u Liek Mudkipz
      • Oct 2006
      • 699

      #182
      Re: Massive Tournament of Greatness

      ya sorry about that tass forgot when i put it in XD
      Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
      See this is what happens when terrible players play terribly and beat even worse players and then start to think that they have valid builds/strategies/~*~theorycrafting~*~ etc.
      Originally posted by rushyrulz
      You know you've played too much FFR when you're tempted to try it on your partner's privates.
      ^ Have thought about it, Have tried it, They throughly enjoyed it, Nuff said

      Comment

      • DDR_Mike
        FFR Player
        • Jun 2006
        • 188

        #183
        Re: Massive Tournament of Greatness

        Dragun, when are you going to put up the new songs?

        Comment

        • lXD
          L not I
          • Feb 2007
          • 1398

          #184
          Re: Massive Tournament of Greatness

          what mike said
          AAA's - 125+19
          best - sail away/endless dream/hyper pressure
          latest - sound of my dream
          219 tier points
          IndexRulz.


          Originally posted by DrugstoreCowboy
          lXD - my best friend. You have helped me throughout ffr more than anyone here will ever know. Not only do we have pretty much in common, but we can talk to each other about anything. You deserve this. Thanks for everything <3 Tagteam partners for life
          bifflez yo<3

          Comment

          • makdaddy
            FFR Veteran
            • Mar 2003
            • 1688

            #185
            Re: Massive Tournament of Greatness

            what they both said

            Comment

            • Engler
              FFR Player
              • Jan 2007
              • 2340

              #186
              Re: Massive Tournament of Greatness

              I didn't really feel like whoring this, soo...


              Comment

              • Turboyoshi
                What is this i don't even
                • May 2005
                • 1211

                #187
                Re: Massive Tournament of Greatness

                eh, good enough until i AAA

                Comment

                • x_Dragun_x
                  So. I Herd u Liek Mudkipz
                  • Oct 2006
                  • 699

                  #188
                  Re: Massive Tournament of Greatness

                  New Songs Are UP
                  Last edited by x_Dragun_x; 05-10-2007, 09:50 PM.
                  Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                  See this is what happens when terrible players play terribly and beat even worse players and then start to think that they have valid builds/strategies/~*~theorycrafting~*~ etc.
                  Originally posted by rushyrulz
                  You know you've played too much FFR when you're tempted to try it on your partner's privates.
                  ^ Have thought about it, Have tried it, They throughly enjoyed it, Nuff said

                  Comment

                  • RF_GeeDoi
                    FFR Player
                    • Feb 2007
                    • 58

                    #189
                    Re: Massive Tournament of Greatness

                    Deep Breath! Here you go Dragun! *I think I will improve later on* Those jacks are tough though.
                    Attached Files

                    Comment

                    • lXD
                      L not I
                      • Feb 2007
                      • 1398

                      #190
                      Re: Massive Tournament of Greatness

                      awesome, easy song
                      AAA's - 125+19
                      best - sail away/endless dream/hyper pressure
                      latest - sound of my dream
                      219 tier points
                      IndexRulz.


                      Originally posted by DrugstoreCowboy
                      lXD - my best friend. You have helped me throughout ffr more than anyone here will ever know. Not only do we have pretty much in common, but we can talk to each other about anything. You deserve this. Thanks for everything <3 Tagteam partners for life
                      bifflez yo<3

                      Comment

                      • MeaCulpa
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jan 2007
                        • 841

                        #191
                        Re: Massive Tournament of Greatness

                        Just when I thought I was finished with this song for a long while...

                        Comment

                        • Schrammbledeggs
                          FFR Player
                          • May 2005
                          • 334

                          #192
                          Re: Massive Tournament of Greatness

                          At least I'm not Mike Lean.

                          Movie Reviewer at ddrgeek.com

                          Comment

                          • ShadowSwordsman
                            FFR Player
                            • Apr 2005
                            • 658

                            #193
                            Re: Massive Tournament of Greatness

                            Fer' cryin' out loud! Did you HAVE to pick Cash Cow?!

                            AAA's: 81ish
                            Most Recent: Prototypical
                            Method of Play: Spread
                            Originally posted by XPYRYMYNT
                            Yeah, **** you Silvuh.
                            Originally posted by Silvuh
                            I wouldn't dare give you the satisfaction.

                            Comment

                            • hullmo717
                              FFR Player
                              • Jan 2007
                              • 235

                              #194
                              Re: Massive Tournament of Greatness

                              I think that this will have to do for now.

                              Comment

                              • Indyownz
                                Fire Couch.
                                • May 2006
                                • 174

                                #195
                                Re: Massive Tournament of Greatness

                                Good enough I guess.

                                Comment

                                Working...