Massive Tournament of Greatness

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • obie32one
    FFR Player
    • Jan 2007
    • 906

    #121
    Re: Massive Tournament of Greatness

    thats what I wanted.
    is it possible for me to be switched also??

    Comment

    • hullmo717
      FFR Player
      • Jan 2007
      • 235

      #122
      Re: Massive Tournament of Greatness

      By the way dragun I think that you are listing the scores wrong for the non-AAAs, not that important but I thought that you might like to know.

      Comment

      • DefconZero
        FFR Player
        • Feb 2007
        • 134

        #123
        Re: Massive Tournament of Greatness

        So here's my score.

        Benguin's Unofficial Tournament Spreadshet
        9th Official Tournament stats

        Comment

        • minhtam2448
          FFR Veteran
          • Mar 2007
          • 411

          #124
          Re: Massive Tournament of Greatness

          please, don't move me to advanced. i could barely pass rose as it is.



          Tournaments Won:
          The RPG Tournament (hosted by YoshL) - 8.1.2014 - 9.19.2014
          The FFR Fall Tournament - D2 (hosted by Kanzas) - 9.9.2014 - 9.30.2014

          Comment

          • makdaddy
            FFR Veteran
            • Mar 2003
            • 1688

            #125
            Re: Massive Tournament of Greatness

            yeah, your putting 1 too many zeros in the non-AAA scores

            Comment

            • rshadow8888
              FFR's Buizel
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Aug 2005
              • 3120

              #126
              Re: Massive Tournament of Greatness

              *Update needed*
              Also, move me to advanced please. Here is my score for that song. Didn't want to whore that one either so... 1 try works for me lol
              Also, I seem to do better on mid level songs than these easy ones. hmmmmmm

              Comment

              • KH Luxord
                FFR Player
                • Feb 2007
                • 409

                #127
                Re: Massive Tournament of Greatness

                whoops...messed up with last comment b/c i used myspace
                so...here is the new one



                Most Recent AAA: Snowflakes
                Most Recent FC: Party 4 U v3
                Best FC: The Brain of the Moon


                Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                I will come to your house and take a crap on your pillow if you submit an hour long song to me.

                Comment

                • j-rodd123
                  End of the road
                  • Oct 2006
                  • 3692

                  #128
                  Re: Massive Tournament of Greatness

                  Bah, I suck at this song....couldn't even SDG lol.
                  Attached Files

                  Originally posted by FictionJunction
                  wow

                  Comment

                  • paramountgymnst
                    FFR Player
                    • May 2006
                    • 335

                    #129
                    Re: Massive Tournament of Greatness

                    i suck at mario
                    Attached Files

                    Comment

                    • AK_Parker
                      FFR Player
                      • Jun 2006
                      • 476

                      #130
                      Re: Massive Tournament of Greatness


                      Originally posted by jugglinguy
                      Rofl. I wish my name was $
                      Originally posted by Synthlight
                      FFR helps you develop an extremely sharp sense of pattern recognition and rapid indentification of object movement.

                      This means when you go to Iraq as a soldier, your mind will be prepped to quickly identify and locate enemy targets.

                      Comment

                      • x_Dragun_x
                        So. I Herd u Liek Mudkipz
                        • Oct 2006
                        • 699

                        #131
                        Re: Massive Tournament of Greatness

                        man i hope more people submit there scores >.>
                        Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                        See this is what happens when terrible players play terribly and beat even worse players and then start to think that they have valid builds/strategies/~*~theorycrafting~*~ etc.
                        Originally posted by rushyrulz
                        You know you've played too much FFR when you're tempted to try it on your partner's privates.
                        ^ Have thought about it, Have tried it, They throughly enjoyed it, Nuff said

                        Comment

                        • Evascythe
                          evascythe
                          • Mar 2005
                          • 2909

                          #132
                          Re: Massive Tournament of Greatness

                          man i hope x_Dragun_x edits in my blackflag >.>

                          edit: nice


                          Originally posted by moches
                          I love your avatar and you seem like a chill dude

                          Comment

                          • WitchoftheSand
                            ya GOOSE
                            • Jul 2005
                            • 461

                            #133
                            Re: Massive Tournament of Greatness

                            Oh, thanks Dragun. I almost forgot about it.



                            *looks at other scores*
                            Err...why am I in Expert again? xD

                            Comment

                            • rednanaki
                              PENGUIN@@@@@@@@@
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jan 2004
                              • 604

                              #134
                              Re: Massive Tournament of Greatness



                              Wow, I'm really bad at patience...



                              --
                              Best AAA: The Dream of Scarlet
                              Best FC: The Adventures of Lolol

                              Comment

                              • Turboyoshi
                                What is this i don't even
                                • May 2005
                                • 1211

                                #135
                                Re: Massive Tournament of Greatness

                                Re-AAA'd
                                Kay Thanks, bye



                                Sorry about the bad quality, Photobucket hates me
                                Last edited by Turboyoshi; 05-6-2007, 11:15 AM.

                                Comment

                                Working...