Massive Tournament of Greatness

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • j-rodd123
    End of the road
    • Oct 2006
    • 3692

    #166
    Re: Massive Tournament of Greatness

    All I can say is I suck.
    Attached Files

    Originally posted by FictionJunction
    wow

    Comment

    • rshadow8888
      FFR's Buizel
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Aug 2005
      • 3120

      #167
      Re: Massive Tournament of Greatness

      Crap score. See you next round.



      Roffle

      Comment

      • ShadowSwordsman
        FFR Player
        • Apr 2005
        • 658

        #168
        Re: Massive Tournament of Greatness

        Bleh. It was my first run, and I decided it was good enough.



        P.S. - Mind telling us how many people are getting eliminated?

        AAA's: 81ish
        Most Recent: Prototypical
        Method of Play: Spread
        Originally posted by XPYRYMYNT
        Yeah, **** you Silvuh.
        Originally posted by Silvuh
        I wouldn't dare give you the satisfaction.

        Comment

        • Schrammbledeggs
          FFR Player
          • May 2005
          • 334

          #169
          Re: Massive Tournament of Greatness

          Wait...so is it too late for me to switch to expert? (wasn't responded to the first time)
          At least I'm not Mike Lean.

          Movie Reviewer at ddrgeek.com

          Comment

          • Schrammbledeggs
            FFR Player
            • May 2005
            • 334

            #170
            Re: Massive Tournament of Greatness







            Since I haven't YET got a response I'm just gonna submit screenies for both Advanced and Expert divisions.
            At least I'm not Mike Lean.

            Movie Reviewer at ddrgeek.com

            Comment

            • AK_Parker
              FFR Player
              • Jun 2006
              • 476

              #171
              Re: Massive Tournament of Greatness


              Originally posted by jugglinguy
              Rofl. I wish my name was $
              Originally posted by Synthlight
              FFR helps you develop an extremely sharp sense of pattern recognition and rapid indentification of object movement.

              This means when you go to Iraq as a soldier, your mind will be prepped to quickly identify and locate enemy targets.

              Comment

              • rshadow8888
                FFR's Buizel
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Aug 2005
                • 3120

                #172
                Re: Massive Tournament of Greatness

                Tourney somewhat fails.

                Comment

                • x_Dragun_x
                  So. I Herd u Liek Mudkipz
                  • Oct 2006
                  • 699

                  #173
                  Re: Massive Tournament of Greatness

                  how does it somewhat fail >.>
                  Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                  See this is what happens when terrible players play terribly and beat even worse players and then start to think that they have valid builds/strategies/~*~theorycrafting~*~ etc.
                  Originally posted by rushyrulz
                  You know you've played too much FFR when you're tempted to try it on your partner's privates.
                  ^ Have thought about it, Have tried it, They throughly enjoyed it, Nuff said

                  Comment

                  • FRANKKK
                    FFR Player
                    • Oct 2006
                    • 1802

                    #174
                    Re: Massive Tournament of Greatness

                    way too lazy to improve.



                    Full combo's: 230
                    AAA's: 75
                    Latest AAA: Lesson.
                    Best AAA: Firestorm.
                    GameWhore Clan
                    "Team Mom's Been Whoring" hahaha.

                    Comment

                    • rshadow8888
                      FFR's Buizel
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Aug 2005
                      • 3120

                      #175
                      Re: Massive Tournament of Greatness

                      Originally posted by x_Dragun_x
                      how does it somewhat fail >.>
                      Lack of constant updates. Oh well, I have seen much worse.

                      Comment

                      • x_Dragun_x
                        So. I Herd u Liek Mudkipz
                        • Oct 2006
                        • 699

                        #176
                        Re: Massive Tournament of Greatness

                        well i couldent get online yesterday >.> otherwise i always update them
                        Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                        See this is what happens when terrible players play terribly and beat even worse players and then start to think that they have valid builds/strategies/~*~theorycrafting~*~ etc.
                        Originally posted by rushyrulz
                        You know you've played too much FFR when you're tempted to try it on your partner's privates.
                        ^ Have thought about it, Have tried it, They throughly enjoyed it, Nuff said

                        Comment

                        • rshadow8888
                          FFR's Buizel
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Aug 2005
                          • 3120

                          #177
                          Re: Massive Tournament of Greatness

                          It's ok, it's updated,that's all that matters.

                          Comment

                          • Biff_tech
                            so the 17 ate the 12 eh.
                            • Oct 2004
                            • 826

                            #178
                            Re: Massive Tournament of Greatness



                            To lazy to retry
                            CLICK \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/

                            Sig by Darkmonkey AKA Clowd

                            Comment

                            • paramountgymnst
                              FFR Player
                              • May 2006
                              • 335

                              #179
                              Re: Massive Tournament of Greatness

                              Comment

                              • Tasselfoot
                                Retired BOSS
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jul 2003
                                • 25185

                                #180
                                Re: Massive Tournament of Greatness

                                the5thmoon's score of 9-1-0-0 is worse than my 10-0-0-0. 1 ave = 1.8 goods. by your placements, 1 ave is worth less than 1 good.
                                RIP

                                Comment

                                Working...