Massive Tournament of Greatness

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Loyal2Death
    FFR Veteran
    • Jun 2004
    • 1032

    #451
    Re: Massive Tournament of Greatness

    Its fine.


    Are you Loyal?
    Nows the time to choose
    Die and be free of pain.
    Or live and fight your sorrow.

    Comment

    • x_Dragun_x
      So. I Herd u Liek Mudkipz
      • Oct 2006
      • 699

      #452
      Re: Massive Tournament of Greatness

      alright pants for the tiebreaker song do you want it due by friday or monday
      Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
      See this is what happens when terrible players play terribly and beat even worse players and then start to think that they have valid builds/strategies/~*~theorycrafting~*~ etc.
      Originally posted by rushyrulz
      You know you've played too much FFR when you're tempted to try it on your partner's privates.
      ^ Have thought about it, Have tried it, They throughly enjoyed it, Nuff said

      Comment

      • Loyal2Death
        FFR Veteran
        • Jun 2004
        • 1032

        #453
        Re: Massive Tournament of Greatness

        Monday please, I work all week and have classes for school, don't kill me, give me a weekend


        Are you Loyal?
        Nows the time to choose
        Die and be free of pain.
        Or live and fight your sorrow.

        Comment

        • hullmo717
          FFR Player
          • Jan 2007
          • 235

          #454
          Re: Massive Tournament of Greatness

          Why is Turboyoshi under the eliminated contestants?

          Comment

          • Turboyoshi
            What is this i don't even
            • May 2005
            • 1211

            #455
            Re: Massive Tournament of Greatness

            Lol, i dunno
            I'm still in and eliminated at the same time :P

            Comment

            • x_Dragun_x
              So. I Herd u Liek Mudkipz
              • Oct 2006
              • 699

              #456
              Re: Massive Tournament of Greatness

              whoops XD
              Last edited by x_Dragun_x; 06-7-2007, 09:09 PM.
              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
              See this is what happens when terrible players play terribly and beat even worse players and then start to think that they have valid builds/strategies/~*~theorycrafting~*~ etc.
              Originally posted by rushyrulz
              You know you've played too much FFR when you're tempted to try it on your partner's privates.
              ^ Have thought about it, Have tried it, They throughly enjoyed it, Nuff said

              Comment

              • makdaddy
                FFR Veteran
                • Mar 2003
                • 1688

                #457
                Re: Massive Tournament of Greatness

                its over!!! for my division at least

                Comment

                • x_Dragun_x
                  So. I Herd u Liek Mudkipz
                  • Oct 2006
                  • 699

                  #458
                  Re: Massive Tournament of Greatness

                  New songs are up
                  Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                  See this is what happens when terrible players play terribly and beat even worse players and then start to think that they have valid builds/strategies/~*~theorycrafting~*~ etc.
                  Originally posted by rushyrulz
                  You know you've played too much FFR when you're tempted to try it on your partner's privates.
                  ^ Have thought about it, Have tried it, They throughly enjoyed it, Nuff said

                  Comment

                  • Liquid3arth
                    is LIFE!
                    • Sep 2006
                    • 833

                    #459
                    Re: Massive Tournament of Greatness

                    Originally posted by x_Dragun_x
                    New songs are up
                    sweet...im pretty decent at deep breath...good luck everyone in intermediate

                    EDIT: All 8 goods are in the very beggining...if i can PA the first run i can AAA this song
                    Last edited by Liquid3arth; 06-9-2007, 07:46 AM.



                    http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/comeplay/withus.php?u=Liquid3arth



                    <----- Use it

                    Comment

                    • makdaddy
                      FFR Veteran
                      • Mar 2003
                      • 1688

                      #460
                      Re: Massive Tournament of Greatness

                      will someone in the expert bracket please make a video of this round that'd be crazy!

                      Comment

                      • RagedBerserker
                        Hello Kitty
                        • Sep 2004
                        • 1296

                        #461
                        Re: Massive Tournament of Greatness

                        sry about last round, my score wasnt good enough to take the next best score, so i bothered not to submit

                        I'm just an old boy now

                        Comment

                        • Tayfun
                          MasterGTS
                          • Mar 2005
                          • 918

                          #462
                          Re: Massive Tournament of Greatness

                          Originally posted by makdaddy
                          will someone in the expert bracket please make a video of this round that'd be crazy!
                          I wish I can but I don't know how to make one.

                          Comment

                          • x_Dragun_x
                            So. I Herd u Liek Mudkipz
                            • Oct 2006
                            • 699

                            #463
                            Re: Massive Tournament of Greatness

                            screen recorder gold?
                            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                            See this is what happens when terrible players play terribly and beat even worse players and then start to think that they have valid builds/strategies/~*~theorycrafting~*~ etc.
                            Originally posted by rushyrulz
                            You know you've played too much FFR when you're tempted to try it on your partner's privates.
                            ^ Have thought about it, Have tried it, They throughly enjoyed it, Nuff said

                            Comment

                            • Liquid3arth
                              is LIFE!
                              • Sep 2006
                              • 833

                              #464
                              Re: Massive Tournament of Greatness

                              why isnt anyone sending in scores =P



                              http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/comeplay/withus.php?u=Liquid3arth



                              <----- Use it

                              Comment

                              • The5thMoon
                                • self-fulfilled prophecy •
                                • May 2006
                                • 2132

                                #465
                                Re: Massive Tournament of Greatness

                                Originally posted by Tayfun
                                I wish I can but I don't know how to make one.
                                I'll try to help you set it up so you can record vids, just aim me.

                                Comment

                                Working...