Massive Tournament of Greatness
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
-
Re: Massive Tournament of Greatness
Tournament is over!
crap >.< just realized a day to early lol umm l2d if u get a better score then him ill send u 10k >.< sorry lolOriginally posted by MinaciousGraceSee this is what happens when terrible players play terribly and beat even worse players and then start to think that they have valid builds/strategies/~*~theorycrafting~*~ etc.^ Have thought about it, Have tried it, They throughly enjoyed it, Nuff saidOriginally posted by rushyrulzYou know you've played too much FFR when you're tempted to try it on your partner's privates.Comment
-
Re: Massive Tournament of Greatness
wtf? you ended the tourney? how the hell did you do that!?
MAKE HIM GIVE IT BACK I JUST GOT 1928 COMBO, I"M GOING TO FC THIS DAMN IT

Are you Loyal?
Nows the time to choose
Die and be free of pain.
Or live and fight your sorrow.Comment
-
Re: Massive Tournament of Greatness
I don't care lol, Im surprised it ended early is all

Are you Loyal?
Nows the time to choose
Die and be free of pain.
Or live and fight your sorrow.Comment
-
Re: Massive Tournament of Greatness
NEVER MIND I WANT MY CREDITS


Are you Loyal?
Nows the time to choose
Die and be free of pain.
Or live and fight your sorrow.Comment
-
-
Re: Massive Tournament of Greatness
Horrible horrible PA, the first go around i had at 932 combo with 8 goods. I wasn't expecting to combo that at all.
Lol no it wasn't Tay, I just wanted to get the hell out of the jump stream, i was waiting for an av miss so i could go slit my throat.

Are you Loyal?
Nows the time to choose
Die and be free of pain.
Or live and fight your sorrow.Comment
-
Re: Massive Tournament of Greatness
My right hand lifts off the desk, my left hand is on it. Try that.

Are you Loyal?
Nows the time to choose
Die and be free of pain.
Or live and fight your sorrow.Comment
-
Comment
-
Comment



Comment