15th Official Tournament

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • KillerScythe0
    replied
    Re: 15th Official Tournament

    Man, I pop in just to see how things are going, and I get this.
    Literally haven't played since the last OT, and sadly, I don't have the time to de-rust and participate this time.
    Good luck y'all!

    Leave a comment:


  • gold stinger
    replied
    Re: 15th Official Tournament

    I have finished placing people into their Divisions that have signed up (so far). For a few people, these division placements are not finalized. They may change based on new information that comes to light for placements, or how the first 2 rounds of the Official Tournament perform for those individuals.

    If you have not been placed into a Division yet, consider checking your Direct Messages here on FFR, or get in touch with me. I will be periodically placing new sign-ups from here on out into divisions before the start date on July 1st.

    Also, we will be livestreaming Round 1 Previews on Twitch at twitch.tv/OfficialFFR if you'd like to join us and the community in getting a first-glance at the all-new files going out for participants in Round 1. Keep an eye out for more information, that will be on Thursday, June 30th in the Evening (EST).

    Leave a comment:


  • ToonE156
    replied
    Re: 15th Official Tournament

    Originally posted by FlynnMac
    I injured my hand recently rip, hopefully I can play when the time comes
    I stg everytime OT season comes around FFR players immediately see and start following a silver-thread that eventually leads them to the reason why they can't play.

    Seriously though, RIP hand, I hope it gets better
    Last edited by ToonE156; 06-20-2022, 03:48 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • FlynnMac
    replied
    Re: 15th Official Tournament

    I injured my hand recently rip, hopefully I can play when the time comes

    Leave a comment:


  • ToonE156
    replied
    Re: 15th Official Tournament

    Originally posted by NotSpiralingEnough
    goldstinger pls put me in D6 i am going to fukcnging die in D7
    skill tissue

    Leave a comment:


  • kommisar
    replied
    Re: 15th Official Tournament

    well it's been a decade

    Leave a comment:


  • LvsL
    replied
    Re: 15th Official Tournament

    My laptop is broken and to repair. Definitely will not make it. If possible can remove my name...

    Leave a comment:


  • _DJ Vinyl_
    replied
    Re: 15th Official Tournament

    I admit I'm still here only for these tournaments. I've been not committing time into this because I'm focusing on other things at the moment. I'm gonna try my heart out, don't guarantee top 8 again like I did last time

    Leave a comment:


  • gold stinger
    replied
    Re: 15th Official Tournament

    Originally posted by kmay
    I wish the rounds ended on week days since it's over the summer and most Fridays/weekends I'll be out and about especially when I go on vacation or something. I can still play the song for a few days if the round ends on Wednesday's or something.
    Rounds end/start on Friday, where Song of the Week releases are usually held, and rounds will last the full week until the following Friday.

    Leave a comment:


  • kmay
    replied
    Re: 15th Official Tournament

    I wish the rounds ended on week days since it's over the summer and most Fridays/weekends I'll be out and about especially when I go on vacation or something. I can still play the song for a few days if the round ends on Wednesday's or something.

    Leave a comment:


  • Raymannrh
    replied
    Re: 15th Official Tournament

    Been away for several years. I am excited to be back and participating again. I don't even remember what division I used to be in. I better start warming up now, haha.
    Last edited by Raymannrh; 06-12-2022, 06:59 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • klimtkiller
    replied
    Re: 15th Official Tournament

    i tried playing etterna and im atleast 2 rates below where i used to be, so put me in d6 please

    Leave a comment:


  • NotSpiralingEnough
    replied
    Re: 15th Official Tournament

    goldstinger pls put me in D6 i am going to fukcnging die in D7

    Leave a comment:


  • _DJ Vinyl_
    replied
    Re: 15th Official Tournament

    Man I feel I need to unrust later this week, probably stream

    Leave a comment:


  • ToonE156
    replied
    Re: 15th Official Tournament

    New layout and engine???!!!!

    Leave a comment:

Working...