15th Official Tournament

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • gold stinger
    replied
    Re: 15th Official Tournament

    Quick Front Page Post Edit: We are well aware of the recent downtime experienced on Monday, July 11th going into Tuesday, July 12th.

    For this reason, we will be extending the current Round 2 until the end of Friday, July 15th.

    The next round will start on Saturday, July 16th overnight. Apologies for the recent downtime, if it affected your ability to submit scores for the tournament!~ Yes, this means previews will be on Friday instead of Thursday.

    Hopefully everything moves smoothly from here on out. – gold stinger
    Last edited by Velocity; 07-12-2022, 11:33 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • MracY
    replied
    Re: 15th Official Tournament

    Can I somehow just be put in D4 since I'm only barely the level for D5 anyway?

    Leave a comment:


  • 3lijah
    replied
    Re: 15th Official Tournament

    gonna give a wack at it today. lets see how this goes

    Leave a comment:


  • NotSpiralingEnough
    replied
    Re: 15th Official Tournament

    Originally posted by NotSpiralingEnough
    goldstinger pls put me in D6 i am going to fukcnging die in D7
    this comment is now outdated
    i am going to fukcnging live in D7
    Seriously though, with this pace I will probably get into Top 8. Wish everyone good luck!

    Leave a comment:


  • kmay
    replied
    Re: 15th Official Tournament

    Hahahaha GIVE ME JMPSTRM

    Leave a comment:


  • Velocity
    replied
    Re: 15th Official Tournament

    Originally posted by ToonE156
    bro this is the second time that D6 has gotten a jack file in a row

    D6 has a jack issue
    Each division is a pure test of a single skillset, and D6 is jacks only.

    /s

    Leave a comment:


  • ToonE156
    replied
    Re: 15th Official Tournament

    bro this is the second time that D6 has gotten a jack file in a row

    D6 has a jack issue

    Leave a comment:


  • Red Blaster
    replied
    Re: 15th Official Tournament

    Not of a huge fan of Dummy! if I’m being totally honest. Files with these sort of off kilter half-time almost swing style patterns always seem to give me trouble for some reason.

    Im safe for now but I don’t expect to stay that way throughout the week.

    Leave a comment:


  • Psychotik
    replied
    Re: 15th Official Tournament

    D5 actually looks easier for me this round, looks more up my alley, looks like something I can AAA.

    Leave a comment:


  • GENS151
    replied
    Re: 15th Official Tournament

    The difficulty jump on D5 is insane, i cant time it at all and i feel like im getting goods EVERYWHERE.

    Ok i did it, shits tough.
    Last edited by GENS151; 07-8-2022, 06:42 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • sff_writer_dan
    replied
    Re: 15th Official Tournament

    Huzzah!

    Leave a comment:


  • gold stinger
    replied
    Re: 15th Official Tournament

    Originally posted by sff_writer_dan
    Please don't make me come back to step more mid 20s, I don't think I could take the life whiplash of suddenly being here for more than the OT and the odd shitpost.

    I assume this means a jump to mid-30s in round 3 then?
    Yep, there's a scheduled jump in difficulty for D2 in Round 3.

    Leave a comment:


  • sff_writer_dan
    replied
    Re: 15th Official Tournament

    Please don't make me come back to step more mid 20s, I don't think I could take the life whiplash of suddenly being here for more than the OT and the odd shitpost.

    I assume this means a jump to mid-30s in round 3 then?

    Leave a comment:


  • gold stinger
    replied
    Re: 15th Official Tournament

    Round 2 has started! Best of luck to participants

    Song Discussion Thread is located here for anyone that is interested

    Originally posted by sff_writer_dan
    Putting D1 in with D2, and then giving people with mostly 30-50 skill rating two 19s in a row is a choice.

    Like, I don't want to have to be AAA or Die on like, 3 minute long 19s, but it looks like I'm gonna have to be.
    In my defense, there were no songs submitted to FFR for Tournament use that was between the difficulty of 19 and mid-30's, so I decided to use a song with a slightly higher nps count, higher notecount, and less overall song length time.
    Last edited by gold stinger; 07-7-2022, 11:19 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • sff_writer_dan
    replied
    Re: 15th Official Tournament

    Putting D1 in with D2, and then giving people with mostly 30-50 skill rating two 19s in a row is a choice.

    Like, I don't want to have to be AAA or Die on like, 3 minute long 19s, but it looks like I'm gonna have to be.
    Last edited by sff_writer_dan; 07-7-2022, 11:13 PM.

    Leave a comment:

Working...