Re: 15th Official Tournament
for the first time since 2014
15th Official Tournament
Collapse
X
-
Re: 15th Official Tournament
We did it reddit we made it AAA or dieLeave a comment:
-
Re: 15th Official Tournament
i'm absolutely hella late to this because of life + a move, but out of curiosity may i ask what division i'd have been placed in?
cheers to those participating
Leave a comment:
-
Re: 15th Official Tournament
Ayyyee got my AAA, see yall next round! <3Leave a comment:
-
-
Re: 15th Official Tournament
I didn't realize the score I could get with zero warmup and my headphones not even all the way on would be better than what I could do after trying to practice dozens of times over the weekend. This game is so weird. I know I can do way better since my sightread was an FC and all the screwups are just instant mindblocks/nerves. So I'll have to keep trying without actually trying apparently.Last edited by Viisbyxa; 07-20-2022, 03:48 PM.Leave a comment:
-
Re: 15th Official Tournament
If anyone manages to beat Umbreon I will eat a whole loaf of breadLeave a comment:
-
Re: 15th Official Tournament
Yeah same, I'm just more mad on the principle that we got 3 minijack files in a row. Granted R3 is less jacky than the other but it feels scarily similar to Janus to me.
I already said my thoughts about it in my very salty OT 15 log on my profile.Leave a comment:
-
Re: 15th Official Tournament
D7 needs to hit 25 squidwards that would be amazingLeave a comment:
-
-
Re: 15th Official Tournament
And done, easy file again see you in round 4Leave a comment:
Leave a comment: