5th Official FFR Photo Scavenger Hunt Has Begun!!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • justin_ator
    🥓<strong><span style="col
    • Mar 2007
    • 7648

    #121
    Re: 5th Official FFR Photo Scavenger Hunt!

    Welp, I'll warn you guys now, a LOT of these pictures require you to be in them, sooo...start thinkin now who you might get to take pictures or brace yourself to ask strangers.

    Comment

    • Hateandhatred
      "The Quebec Steparatist."
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Feb 2011
      • 1974

      #122
      Re: 5th Official FFR Photo Scavenger Hunt!

      Can't wait to post my thong pix lol.

      By the way, where will we find the task list?
      Forgot where I put my old sig lol

      Comment

      • justin_ator
        🥓<strong><span style="col
        • Mar 2007
        • 7648

        #123
        Re: 5th Official FFR Photo Scavenger Hunt!

        On the original post of this thread and whatever post I start each round in, on whatever page we happen to be on.

        Comment

        • Hateandhatred
          "The Quebec Steparatist."
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Feb 2011
          • 1974

          #124
          Re: 5th Official FFR Photo Scavenger Hunt!

          Oh, those things where you're teasing people? Ok, Thanks. Out on October 1st, right?
          Forgot where I put my old sig lol

          Comment

          • justin_ator
            🥓<strong><span style="col
            • Mar 2007
            • 7648

            #125
            Re: 5th Official FFR Photo Scavenger Hunt!

            Yes, I was teasing =]

            Start date is still Oct 1st, and will run one week per round. =]

            Comment

            • Hateandhatred
              "The Quebec Steparatist."
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Feb 2011
              • 1974

              #126
              Re: 5th Official FFR Photo Scavenger Hunt!

              Alright, Thanks man.

              Hope to get best pic with the thong stuff, cause I sure snapped some epic ones. I'll post them tomorrow, I'm at work now.

              Also, How does the prizes work? Winner wins all or winner wins profile edit, runner up wins darkshark avi etc?
              Forgot where I put my old sig lol

              Comment

              • SkRAWRk
                FFR Player
                • Jul 2011
                • 217

                #127
                Re: 5th Official FFR Photo Scavenger Hunt!

                Can I suggest that you start the round on, like, the 29th or something? Setting it on the Saturday kinda sucks, since then we have Saturday to arrange everything, if we need to acquire anything, most of the shops are shut on Sunday, then we have to try and fit the pictures in around a week of school/college before finalizing submissions on Friday/Saturday. x___x Just works easier if we can sort things out during the week and take the pictures during the weekend. xD
                Ohey, a signature. Whut is this. o.o

                Comment

                • inDheart
                  Picker @ JAX2
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Aug 2011
                  • 505

                  #128
                  Re: 5th Official FFR Photo Scavenger Hunt!

                  doesn't take that long to take a picture unless you're making a time lapse

                  Comment

                  • SkRAWRk
                    FFR Player
                    • Jul 2011
                    • 217

                    #129
                    Re: 5th Official FFR Photo Scavenger Hunt!

                    But it'll be more difficult to juggle taking pictures around the weekdays due to college and such~
                    Ohey, a signature. Whut is this. o.o

                    Comment

                    • psychoangel691
                      Retired Staff
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Dec 2004
                      • 10438

                      #130
                      Re: 5th Official FFR Photo Scavenger Hunt!

                      Either way it's a week whether it starts on a Saturday or not. you're still going to have the same days of the week to do it. Look at the old photo hunts, you used to get like a week to do the WHOLE thing. At least ours is broken up into rounds.
                      Originally posted by Charu
                      My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                      Originally posted by DaBackpack
                      also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                      Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                      Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                      Originally posted by hi19hi19
                      yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                      Comment

                      • SkRAWRk
                        FFR Player
                        • Jul 2011
                        • 217

                        #131
                        Re: 5th Official FFR Photo Scavenger Hunt!

                        I was thinking how, like, last time there was things like "Yourself drinking hot sauce". If you have to arrange things and juggle school/college/etc. at the same time, it could be kinda tough.

                        Still, I'm fine whatever. ^_^
                        Ohey, a signature. Whut is this. o.o

                        Comment

                        • Sephiroth28
                          Snake Princess
                          • Apr 2007
                          • 929

                          #132
                          Re: 5th Official FFR Photo Scavenger Hunt!

                          I think it should be posted late Friday or really early Saturday. I'm meeting a bunch of people on Saturday and it would be cool to know the first round before I go, so that maybe I could get some done with them.
                          sigpic

                          Comment

                          • justin_ator
                            🥓<strong><span style="col
                            • Mar 2007
                            • 7648

                            #133
                            Re: 5th Official FFR Photo Scavenger Hunt!

                            I'll talk to Kayla. We might shift the date forward/back or release it a little early.

                            Comment

                            • psychoangel691
                              Retired Staff
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Dec 2004
                              • 10438

                              #134
                              Re: 5th Official FFR Photo Scavenger Hunt!

                              In b4 Justin edits that we're gonna start sun Oct 2nd instead XD
                              Originally posted by Charu
                              My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                              Originally posted by DaBackpack
                              also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                              Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                              Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                              Originally posted by hi19hi19
                              yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                              Comment

                              • justin_ator
                                🥓<strong><span style="col
                                • Mar 2007
                                • 7648

                                #135
                                Re: 5th Official FFR Photo Scavenger Hunt!

                                UPDATE

                                Discussed this with Kayla, we're going to begin the contest on SUNDAY, OCTOBER 2ND, 2:00pm Server Time. That way, you guys can have all week to plan your saturday for pictures haha, instead of finding out on saturday what you'll have to get. Rounds will run for exactly one week, ending at 1:59:59pm on Sunday, Oct 9th, 16th, etc.

                                Also, we realize the amount of confusion this could cause and the work it will be for myself and Kayla, but we are going to ask you guys to just post photo(s) in new posts each time, and don't edit posts containing photo(s) unless you talk to us beforehand. You can post multiple at once, but don't edit the posts to add more later. Just make a new post. (don't postwhore with this, we'll get on you for that).
                                Last edited by justin_ator; 09-25-2011, 03:14 PM.

                                Comment

                                Working...