NHL Playoffs Predictions (Credit Giveaway)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • flashpantss
    Party Hard
    • Aug 2006
    • 1310

    #466
    Re: NHL Playoffs Predictions (Credit Giveaway)

    Damn you Boston.

    You know what is funny, I won the first round, and never chose again. lololol.
    10th in 5th Official Tournament in D3
    3RD in Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5 in D5A
    Best AAA's= Frictional Nevada (FIRST FGO) Kyrie (ONI Get), Eradication, Of Course you Need and nEed and neEd and NEED ME, Cinnamon Roll (FIRST TO AAA)

    Comment

    • Reshiram
      The Vast White Note
      FFR Simfile Author
      • May 2011
      • 1224

      #467
      Re: NHL Playoffs Predictions (Credit Giveaway)

      Something tells me you would've won easily... oh well, that's what you get for being lazy and/or forgetful. D:

      Congrats Boston... shame for Vancouver; I was really pulling for Luongo and the Nuckies.

      Comment

      • MaxGhost
        FFR Veteran
        • Feb 2008
        • 2141

        #468
        Re: NHL Playoffs Predictions (Credit Giveaway)

        lmao you can't grow hair on the front of your face.

        Comment

        • T-Force
          Your world ends with you
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jan 2007
          • 4753

          #469
          Re: NHL Playoffs Predictions (Credit Giveaway)

          Yeah, I know. Tis a shame. XD

          Credits are now being sent out.

          EDIT: And there they go. Enjoy.
          Last edited by T-Force; 06-15-2011, 11:17 PM.
          Life is simply unfair... Don't you think?

          Comment

          • RNGRX
            FFR Veteran
            • Oct 2006
            • 683

            #470
            Re: NHL Playoffs Predictions (Credit Giveaway)

            Do I get credits for predicting a riot? ^^

            Comment

            • MopeyJoe
              FFR Veteran
              • Dec 2010
              • 431

              #471
              Re: NHL Playoffs Predictions (Credit Giveaway)

              Even though I was rooting for Vancouver to win, I still say congrats to Boston for winning their first cup since the 70's.

              I'm just disappointed in the few Canucks fans that decided to riot after their team lost. That's some poor sportsmanship right there.
              So I've returned. Maybe I can stick around for awhile.

              Comment

              • Stensive
                FFR Player
                • May 2005
                • 38

                #472
                Re: NHL Playoffs Predictions (Credit Giveaway)

                Originally posted by Stensive



                WHATSUP DIDNT CALL THIS ONE LOSERS

                Comment

                • Stensive
                  FFR Player
                  • May 2005
                  • 38

                  #473
                  Re: NHL Playoffs Predictions (Credit Giveaway)

                  Originally posted by MaxGhost
                  lmao you can't grow hair on the front of your face.
                  this, worst beard ive ever seen, no wonder why you guys lost

                  Comment

                  • T-Force
                    Your world ends with you
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jan 2007
                    • 4753

                    #474
                    Re: NHL Playoffs Predictions (Credit Giveaway)

                    Originally posted by MopeyJoe
                    Even though I was rooting for Vancouver to win, I still say congrats to Boston for winning their first cup since the 70's.

                    I'm just disappointed in the few Canucks fans that decided to riot after their team lost. That's some poor sportsmanship right there.
                    More like "fans".
                    Disgraceful.. I just wonder what was worse. '94, or '11.

                    And I'm quite aware guys. I am a beard failure.\o/
                    Life is simply unfair... Don't you think?

                    Comment

                    • Xx{Midnight}xX
                      FFR Player
                      • Aug 2007
                      • 8548

                      #475
                      Re: NHL Playoffs Predictions (Credit Giveaway)

                      Originally posted by T-Force
                      And I'm quite aware guys. I am a beard failure.\o/
                      I could grow a better one brah.



                      Also: Curse Ally and You for mentioning this enough for me to bother watching it.

                      Comment

                      • kommisar
                        Dark Chancellor
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        FFR Music Producer
                        • Jun 2005
                        • 7328

                        #476
                        Re: NHL Playoffs Predictions (Credit Giveaway)

                        welp looking forward to next season!


                        also winnipeg **** yea

                        Comment

                        • MarukuAntoni
                          mmmMMMmmm
                          • Apr 2007
                          • 521

                          #477
                          Re: NHL Playoffs Predictions (Credit Giveaway)

                          Cool picture amidst the riot.

                          IF I CAN CLIMB A TREE, I CAN CLIMB MT EVEREST. IF I CAN DRIVE A CAR, I CAN PILOT A SPACE SHUTTLE. IF I CAN PEE, I CAN BE THE PRESIDENT. IF I CAN POO, I CAN RULE THE WORLD!

                          Comment

                          • kommisar
                            Dark Chancellor
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            FFR Music Producer
                            • Jun 2005
                            • 7328

                            #478
                            Re: NHL Playoffs Predictions (Credit Giveaway)

                            he's an australian comedian

                            Comment

                            Working...